Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 08:41:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm looking to buy some silver bullion, any recommendations?  (Read 714 times)
alpher (OP)

Activity: 43
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 02:43:06 AM

Looking to buy some silver bullion, can you recommend trustworthy online vendor?
Must ship to Canada, and accept BTC or LTC.
Shillelaghs

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 03:05:32 AM

I just purchased a number of items from bitezze.com with WDC earlier today. Obviously I have not received them yet but I will keep you posted. They accept most cryptos, and yes they ship to Canada. They have a range of pm's including brass, copper, silver, niobium, & platinum. Also some men's and woman's jewelry. However, the only sell silver rounds, no bars.
waqas

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 12:22:59 PM

go to this link there many members giving this service https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=51.0

abomnibus

Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 04:44:19 PM

There are several online vendors in Canada.
I would recommend SilverGoldBull.com or Kitco.com
Zurametals.com and ottawabullion.com seem ok haven't actually ordered from either before

I ordered some silver a couple of months ago from Cachemetals AVOID THESE GUYS they were totally dishonest about expected shipping dates, it took over 3 weeks to get my deliver from them - very frustating experience.

alpher (OP)

Merit: 1

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 10:29:54 PM

Thanks, mucho appreciated.
I've used to deal with "canadian bullion services", but they dont accept bitcoin yet.
I emailed them and they replied that they're working on it.
So I guess i may wait a little, haven't decided yet.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: