Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:29:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Cryptocurrencies by country  (Read 216 times)
GMAIL RM008 (OP)

Activity: 36
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 06:46:22 AM

there are many country in this world is Governmentally accepted The Cryptocurrencies, like japan accepting Bitcoin as legal tender.
Also there are some country  who did not accept The Cryptocurrencies and has strict law about Cryptocurrencies, like Bangladesh.

so here are some good info about this: https://blogs.thomsonreuters.com/answerson/world-cryptocurrencies-country

I think it will be helpful for all.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
gbale

Activity: 120

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 06:54:37 AM

this is just a matter of time inevitably bitcoin and altcoin will be accepted in every country because the urges of the times and civilizations will always change like a banknote replace gold and silver as currency and it will happen also for this.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.networ
Nisharawal

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

I am no stable coin. to the mooonn.. and back

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 12:07:49 PM

there are many country in this world is Governmentally accepted The Cryptocurrencies, like japan accepting Bitcoin as legal tender.
Also there are some country  who did not accept The Cryptocurrencies and has strict law about Cryptocurrencies, like Bangladesh.

so here are some good info about this: https://blogs.thomsonreuters.com/answerson/world-cryptocurrencies-country

I think we should be giving time and as the time goes on passing we will be seeing each and every country accepting bitcoins and other altcoins as one of the major currency and as a legal tender. Right now only Japan has come forward in accepting the bitcoins and other Cryptocurrencies but countries are planning to make some good and strict rules and regulations in controlling them and all this process will take some time to implement and work on consistant basis. I am sure that my country India is reacting in positive direction towards the cryptocurrency and bitcoins.

▰▰▰▰ BLACK ▰▰▰▰
 ▰▰▰▰ Insurance Company on Blockchain   ▰▰▰▰
WHITEPAPER   JOIN TELEGRAM   ◄ Ann Thread ►
purple.thoughts

Activity: 225
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 02:54:31 PM

I can say that we crypto earners from our country are lucky enough that our government allows and accepts cryptos specially bitcoin. We also even have legit mining site now that mines ripple and enables us to answer surveys to earn. I hope other countries where crypto is banned will also be given a chance to bring back its adaptation so that people will be happy and have an alternative way to earn.

https://endfb.com/shop/
Labay

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 04:13:58 PM

I think we should be giving time and as the time goes on passing we will be seeing each and every country accepting bitcoins and other altcoins as one of the major currency and as a legal tender. Right now only Japan has come forward in accepting the bitcoins and other Cryptocurrencies but countries are planning to make some good and strict rules and regulations in controlling them and all this process will take some time to implement and work on consistant basis. I am sure that my country India is reacting in positive direction towards the cryptocurrency and bitcoins.

Because the bitcoin is made by japanese so they legalize it because they create the famous coin.  When they banned it so the meaning it will not helpful then other county does banned it too because the creator ban it also and there are nothing happen on bitcoin.

Maybe if it help our country and they see that the economy and also it doesn't cause some bad effect, they also agreed on it then promoting it.

❏  ixian    Github -    Discord - ANN -    Telegram - Reddit - Twitter      ❏  ixian
66.6  TRANSACTIONS PER SECOND                 REDEFINING HOW WE CONNECT               GET INVOLVED NOW
██████ Data Streaming Hybrid-Proof DLT  Blockchain based IM  ██████
Dr.Nina

Activity: 364
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 04:45:02 PM

There are many country all over the world where bitcoin is legal. But there are some other country where bitcoin is prohibited. There are some other country where bitcoin is not legal or illegal. If you see the name of the country, you will see that most of them are developed country. They know how to welcome the technologies. They know the value of crypto currency. They also know the advantage and disadvantage of crypto currency. They predict that accepting of crypto currency will be good for their country, that is why they accept cryptos. And they who yet not accept bitcoin, they are less develop. They will accept bitcoin when there are no alternative way.
mostcrack

Activity: 548
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 04:54:46 PM

I am grateful that I live in a country that supports Bitcoin but to only have it is not for legitimate payments, it is alright that most important to me can have it without rules that do not hurt me, where many countries still do not believe in Bitcoin because of a very high level of risk, perhaps as technology progresses, Bitcoin's current risk level can be resolved quickly so that every country is fully supportive of the development of cryptocurrency, it is currently at the level of refinement, and will be great in the future ahead as each country's adoption rate increases.

██  ██████████████          1 x B i t . c o m     |     BIG 5     |          ██████████████  ██
►  5 LEAGUES      ►  5 BITCOIN
██                       75 WINNERS DRAWN MONTHLY                       ██
HomerunDiva

Activity: 7

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 06:25:33 AM

Many thanks to you for providing this link for us. Many who are new to cryptocurrencies are curious about its place in the real physical world, and this information will help them to understand that. I agree that in the future, most if not all countries will come to accept the use of cryptocurrencies over banknotes.
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2018, 12:36:10 PM

i am afraid the entire internet will basically be garbaged together by cryptocurrency ads, there will be no point using the internet anymore.

carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 12:52:50 PM

Nothings new about this,but eventually things will changed

I am sure all of this are temporary,when time comes that this country's realization comes about the benefits of cryptocurrency to their people ,maybe the governments all over the world will accept this andmay use as legal tender like what japan does
Maame Esi Sergio

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2018, 01:14:38 PM

Well, the problem still goes on and on tho. As some countries are into this great technology and seriously accepting bitcoin as a legit means of payment for goods and services, others are also on the serious campaign against blockchain technology. My question is, what did bitcoin do in the past against these governments who are banning the coin use in their country?
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 01:21:09 PM

There are still some countries does not want bitcoin to be legal in their country it depends on their government and we are lucky here in our country that they didn't ban bitcoin, so we can still manage to earn some bitcoin with our spare time especially for us who are just at home. There are a lot of countries that are strict I think it is also because they can't get some benefit from it.
zenrol28
Copper Member

Activity: 854
Merit: 110

Give Hope For Everyone!

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2018, 01:24:08 PM

Being accepted or not by the government doesn't matter. It's just the difference between your a criminal or not within their jurisdiction. I'm pretty sure they're benefiting with the acceptance of cryptocurrencies in their country. Something like exchanges will be applying in their country, and they can put what ever charges they want because other countries will deny their application. Where the money goes, expect governments follow.

hardip567

Activity: 53

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 01:43:04 PM

Every country has different laws Keeping the laws in mind, the decisions have to be taken. The public must also bear in mind and the opposition parties Then comes the issue of regulation Till then, he has completed 5 years of government Now you tell the government save yourself that brought regulation
hitrawal91

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

BitcoinSN - The Real Bitcoin!!!

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2018, 04:54:59 PM

The cryptocurrencies view are different in different countries and it all depends on how they approach towards it and what are their expectations from the cryptocurrency market especially when the countries are having big economy like United states, China, Russia, and India. I think all the global countries will take some time and regulate the Cryptocurrency after having some strict laws and regulations in their country so that their citizen can use the cryptocurrency with high security and manage it properly.

▬▬ ● ● BitCoinSN ● ● ▬▬
▰▰ LITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Original Bitcoin!!!  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
▲▼  WEB SITE  ▲▼ TWITTER  ▲▼ TELEGRAM  ▲▼ FACEBOOK   ▲▼ DISCORD  ▲▼
ntarah langger

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:17:11 PM

this is just a matter of time inevitably bitcoin and altcoin will be accepted in every country because the urges of the times and civilizations will always change like a banknote replace gold and silver as currency and it will happen also for this.
right, I agree with you, it's only a matter of time.
I am very sure that someday all countries will receive bitcoin, now they are just being adapted.
riosakamoto

Activity: 194
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:20:24 PM

This graphic shows the different and varied views about cryptocurrencies there is a long road to take before countries start thinking about accepting them, right now place like Africa which is mostly governed by dictators, speaking about legalizing cryptocurrencies is not even an option they are more worried about their throne.
thetruth123123

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 09:10:28 PM

Wow... I haven't heard yet that Japan is allowing cryptocurrency in the estate so this for me is one of the best news that I have ever heard about cryptocurrency because Japan is Worldwide leader of technology progress.
JuliusJosh

Activity: 45

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:10:11 AM

Yes, not all countries of the world have come to terms with accepting cryptocurrency. Some are outrightly banning it, while some believe their citizens should thread carefully or trade with extreme caution. I heard Gibraltar would soon be paying its athletes using cryptocurrency. If true, that is surely a good news. Gibraltar may not be a super power, but, it's a step in the right direction.
Helex

Activity: 230

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:46:24 AM

Other countries need to learn from first world countries such as Japan, but unfortunately won't just look at bangladesh, india.
bright4mech

Activity: 588
Merit: 18

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 10:19:52 PM

We are now in the new Era of technology by making life easier than 19 Century, which is the world is moving faster by introducing Cryptocurrencies, which is inform of digital currency that accept in any country, with a very high spend transaction confirmation. 
ambisyon

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:15:16 PM

After reading the link, there are many countries that has adopted the use of bitcoin as a legal currency and few of these countries still ban btc. I believe that bitcoin is a growing currency and that it can be of big help for an economy in a certain country where unemployment rate is high. People who are unemployed could be able to generate profit in their involvement with btc especially if the participate bounty campaigns.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
haruharu732

Activity: 40

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 02:13:15 AM

With the adoption of Bitcoin, it became the first member of the industry in Japan to adopt algorithmic currency and use it in its transactions. In fact, the digital currency has been approved by the Japanese government as a form of payment. That is great, I think other countries will also accept Bitcoin in the most perfect way.
ddd4367a

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 02:53:05 AM

The first bitcoin is Japanese. Followed by India. Countries accept Bitcoin and offer real laws to regulate Bitcoin trading. In almost every country, Bitcoin regulations are primarily aimed at reducing financial crimes such as money laundering. There are also countries that explicitly reject Bitcoin. Hopefully in the future Bitcoin will be encrypted globally so that every transaction becomes easy.
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: