Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 11:52:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Tether manipulation did not let this market grow organically!  (Read 228 times)
jamesashmore1964 (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 08:52:23 AM

FACT.
You can not base any ALTs future value based on the past. The past was manipulated!
CryptoTamer

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2018, 09:04:31 AM

FACT.
You can not base any ALTs future value based on the past. The past was manipulated!
I disagree with you because there is no guarantee that manipulation will not happen in the future.!
Manipulation is the thing that threatens the market, not just the crypto market but the stock market can be manipulated
jamesashmore1964 (OP)

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 09:10:55 AM

FACT.
I disagree with you because there is no guarantee that manipulation will not happen in the future.!
Manipulation is the thing that threatens the market, not just the crypto market but the stock market can be manipulated

Your a nut to disagree with me! Bitcoins price was manipulated: FACT BITCH
There is enough proof to issue arrest warrants for the principals of Tether!
The Tether fiasco is warming up again!
Mt. Dempo

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 09:37:08 AM

immediately catch the tether developer and trading the tether on exchange should be stopped.
why is bitcoin blamed? I'm confused, does the bitcoin partner with tether to raise the price?

🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵  Agareum  🔵  Multiplayer gaming platform, gamified version of an airdrop  🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵
https://agareum.com
preshpr1nce

Activity: 266
Merit: 60

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 09:41:19 AM

FACT.

You are assuming the Tether scam is actually a scam, it's yet to be proven that they don't have USD to back the Tether supply.
Do the maths on how much Bitfinex has made in the last 5 years on fees alone, then factor in the growth of BTC since those days.

They could easily have a few billion dollars.
in the last 12 months they've averaged a volume of close to a billion a day, even now with BTC at a volume low for the year, Bitfinex is still pushing 400 million in volume.
0.1-0.2% for purchases and 0.1% just for putting an order which many cancel etc.

I reckon last year alone they would of made a billion easy enough, Tether supply = 2.1 billion.
jamesashmore1964 (OP)

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 09:48:23 AM

FACT.

You are assuming the Tether scam is actually a scam, it's yet to be proven that they don't have USD to back the Tether supply.
Do the maths on how much Bitfinex has made in the last 5 years on fees alone, then factor in the growth of BTC since those days.

They could easily have a few billion dollars.
in the last 12 months they've averaged a volume of close to a billion a day, even now with BTC at a volume low for the year, Bitfinex is still pushing 400 million in volume.
0.1-0.2% for purchases and 0.1% just for putting an order which many cancel etc.

I reckon last year alone they would of made a billion easy enough, Tether supply = 2.1 billion.

Your reply is not a defense for their manipulation- grow up bitch!
preshpr1nce

Activity: 266
Merit: 60

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 09:55:25 AM

You're the fool that takes speculation without evidence as fact.
FACT: there is no proof Tether is not backed by USD, just speculation
FACT: you don't know shit, move on.
jamesashmore1964 (OP)

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:05:38 AM

You're the fool that takes speculation without evidence as fact.
FACT: there is no proof Tether is not backed by USD, just speculation
FACT: you don't know shit, move on.

You have lost the plot: I am saying They manipulated the price of BTC. I am not talking about whether or not they are synced to USD.
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 579

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:12:06 AM

FACT.

this theory about Tether that has been around ever since bitcoin rise started getting fast mid 2017 has been proven wrong multiple times by that time and also this year.

the basis of this theory is that they released new tether and bought bitcoin with it so price of it went up. regardless of how dump that sounds, we have seen the release of new tether did not stop during the drops so if this theory was true then price should not have dropped by those times but it DID drop.
you calling others "bitch" doesn't change that Cheesy

the altcoin market however is a different beast. it is 80% manipulation 15% newbie idiots who bag hold altcoins thinking they will become millionaires without needing the manipulation incentive and 5% natural growth since it is the technology of our time even if it is a shitcoin.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
jamesashmore1964 (OP)

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:54:57 AM

FACT.

this theory about Tether that has been around ever since bitcoin rise started getting fast mid 2017 has been proven wrong multiple times by that time and also this year.

the basis of this theory is that they released new tether and bought bitcoin with it so price of it went up. regardless of how dump that sounds, we have seen the release of new tether did not stop during the drops so if this theory was true then price should not have dropped by those times but it DID drop.
you calling others "bitch" doesn't change that Cheesy

the altcoin market however is a different beast. it is 80% manipulation 15% newbie idiots who bag hold altcoins thinking they will become millionaires without needing the manipulation incentive and 5% natural growth since it is the technology of our time even if it is a shitcoin.

What you have said about ALTs is mind blowing: Holy Shit!
ntodntodan69

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 12:46:33 PM

why did you say that altcoin values in the past have been manipulated?
is not the price now so good? nothing being manipulated I think blockchain technology is not that easy to lie to
xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 02:00:49 PM

If you manipulate the Bitcoin, altcoins are automatically manipulated as they are linked together.
I don't think it is the fault of Tether that Bitcoin and alts went so high.
Tether only facilitates the trading of Bitcoin or altcoins vs USD.
It is the fault of people who were enough crazy to buy BTC at such prices.
They thought it was cheap because of Mc Afee and people who bought BTC when it was very cheap.
crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 02:32:54 PM

If you manipulate the Bitcoin, altcoins are automatically manipulated as they are linked together.
I don't think it is the fault of Tether that Bitcoin and alts went so high.
Tether only facilitates the trading of Bitcoin or altcoins vs USD.
It is the fault of people who were enough crazy to buy BTC at such prices.
They thought it was cheap because of Mc Afee and people who bought BTC when it was very cheap.
Precisely, Tether is just the intrument that whales used to manipulate the market so I think we are now in the real price of bitcoin but don’t worry it may take more time to make a new all time high but we will see it in the future.
Alex077
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 1209

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2018, 05:28:38 PM

FACT.

It's not so easy to manipulate assets with a capitalization of $ 300-500 billion, and there are some cases when altcoins with small capitalization were manipulated and officials of some countries dropped cryptocurrency price with their statements, but there is no global manipulation and it can't be done.
Domenc

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 05:29:18 PM

I do not agree with this. Tether manipulation was never this big. Do you have some proofs for it ? The market has not grown organically but it also hasn't declined significantly. The events of panic sell offs and big sell offs by some big investors of bitcoin and other major coins has lead to the condition of market right now.
tycsols

Activity: 812
Merit: 10

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 06:04:15 PM

If new people and new money keeps coming into the market the price and value of each coin can grow, im not talking about low quality projects here, obviously solid projects will keep gaining for good and you will see that they produce good returns over a period of 1-2 years.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
HELLOFF

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 06:14:34 PM

If new people and new money keeps coming into the market the price and value of each coin can grow, im not talking about low quality projects here, obviously solid projects will keep gaining for good and you will see that they produce good returns over a period of 1-2 years.
But if we are talking about the equivalent of the dollar in the form of a crypto currency, that is, USDT, then everything is not as unambiguous as it seems. This coin, despite the general decline of the market, still remains more stable. It seems to me that in difficult situations it is in this coin that you need to keep your money.
Elcapsono

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 06:24:40 AM

FACT.
I'll open the secret, now management is even greater than before. Since there are more opportunities to manage and many coins only do that they struggle with centralization to grow in price and rise to the top.

▄▄██ █████ █████ █████ █████ ██▄▄
▄████ █████ █████ █████ █████ ████▄
████▀  ▀███ █████ █████ █████ █████
▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
████    ███ █████ █████ █████ █████
▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀
████    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀███ █████ █████
████                 ██ █████ █████
▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
████    █▀███████    ██ █████ █████
████    █ ███████    ██ █████ █████
▀▀▀▀    █ ▄▄▄ ███    ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀
████    █ ███ ███    ██ █████ █████
████    █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█    ██ █████ █████
████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀████
▄▄▄▄                            ▄▄▄
█████ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████
 ████ █████ █████ █████ █████ ████
   ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀   
bluenote.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

█▀▀▀█▀▄
█   █  ▀▄
█   ▀▀▀▀█
█ ▀▀▀▀▀ █
█ ▀▀▀▀▀ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▀▀█▀▄   █
█  █  ▀▄ █
█  ▀▀▀▀█ █
█ ▀▀▀▀ █▄█
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Summary
WhitePaper
Dreamchaser21

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 06:55:25 AM

FACT.
As long as there is greed, big people will always try to manipulate the price of every market. We should really not focus on the past price because we have different situation now, this market will grow again and we should be happy that we experience those kind of situation because it will help us to be more better.
bobo012

Activity: 714
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 03:47:25 PM

FACT.

Every market is manipulated, big players like to do it, but they only wash your brain when they dont like the asset or they fear of it, like bitcoin. They are afraid of it to death
FACT
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: