Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:35:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The value of the token  (Read 199 times)
pokxon (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2018, 09:32:57 AM

I am a bounty hunter. I participated in the Airdrop campaign and bonuses. But I have an evaluation of the value of the token when listed on the floor.
- The Airdrop campaign distributes free token and you will use your referrer to get more. Most of these Airdrop campaigns are not mentioned in selling their token releases. These campaigns deliver a large number of tokens and most of their projects are not of interest to investors. But it does not matter, It is important that the value of the token when listed on the exchange is very good. The value of this token is the pump.

- Bounty campaigns: These campaigns are engaging people in a variety of ways, including through social networking, signatures, natural content creation, translation, and so on. Projects through the Bounty campaign to promote the project are interested investors and their project is successful in selling the token. But in my opinion, these tokens when listed on the exchange are not really worth it.The value of these tokens fell sharply when listed on the exchange. It can be reduced to just one third of the ICO purchase value.

So why does the value of the project fail in the ICO, but the value of their token when listing the trading floor is very high? They distribute their token with many Airdrop campaigns. Meanwhile, successful projects in the sale of ICO, but the token is low value when listing on the exchange?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  Guider.travel  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
IgorShumilo

Activity: 518
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 09:38:33 AM

This is because many sell their tokens. Bounty hunters sell tokens received for their work. Sell tokens people who participated in the pre-sale, because they get a very good bonus for this, it happens and 50 percent. That's why the cost of a coin / token drops dramatically when it goes to the first exchange.
pokxon (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2018, 09:47:49 AM

This is because many sell their tokens. Bounty hunters sell tokens received for their work. Sell tokens people who participated in the pre-sale, because they get a very good bonus for this, it happens and 50 percent. That's why the cost of a coin / token drops dramatically when it goes to the first exchange.
But the Airdrop campaign's token of unsuccessful projects was valuable when listing on the floor and pumps well. So why are the tokens of successful projects in ICO sales plummeting and difficult to pump?

BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 578

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 09:52:22 AM

because all of these ICOs have been absolutely shit and useless. people know this and they still invest in them. so when they receive their useless tokens the only thing left for them to do is to dump them. dumping them means the price of these tokens drop hard.

and knowing this trend even if a newbie buys the token without knowing what is going on they will see the initial dump and they will also join the dump and increase the size of the drop.

there is also the fact that there is no demand for these tokens as i said they are useless! no demand+large dumps= hard drop.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
Jating

Activity: 2926
Merit: 808

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:02:20 AM

I am a bounty hunter. I participated in the Airdrop campaign and bonuses. But I have an evaluation of the value of the token when listed on the floor.
- The Airdrop campaign distributes free token and you will use your referrer to get more. Most of these Airdrop campaigns are not mentioned in selling their token releases. These campaigns deliver a large number of tokens and most of their projects are not of interest to investors. But it does not matter, It is important that the value of the token when listed on the exchange is very good. The value of this token is the pump.

- Bounty campaigns: These campaigns are engaging people in a variety of ways, including through social networking, signatures, natural content creation, translation, and so on. Projects through the Bounty campaign to promote the project are interested investors and their project is successful in selling the token. But in my opinion, these tokens when listed on the exchange are not really worth it.The value of these tokens fell sharply when listed on the exchange. It can be reduced to just one third of the ICO purchase value.

So why does the value of the project fail in the ICO, but the value of their token when listing the trading floor is very high? They distribute their token with many Airdrop campaigns. Meanwhile, successful projects in the sale of ICO, but the token is low value when listing on the exchange?

Have you heard of a pump-and-dump scheme. Well, that's the main reason why the prices of token suddenly exploded when it was go live and schedule to be listed in a exchange. Many groups have anticipated this kind of situation, so they usually bought or hold at it cheap price but then they will suddenly pump it before and during the actual listing, but then eventually it will all crashed in the end.

As for successful projects having low value, most of the time, their pipeline hasn't been met, or delayed because of unforseen reasons. I hold tokens that I didn't sell during the listing and now its down by almost 60%. But I believed in the project, What I'm trying to say is that a successful project takes time, it needed to mature before we can enjoy the price. Might take years or even months, but if the project has a good roadmap, eventually investors will find them and will pour their cash on that coin.
pokxon (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2018, 10:11:52 AM

Have you heard of a pump-and-dump scheme. Well, that's the main reason why the prices of token suddenly exploded when it was go live and schedule to be listed in a exchange. Many groups have anticipated this kind of situation, so they usually bought or hold at it cheap price but then they will suddenly pump it before and during the actual listing, but then eventually it will all crashed in the end.

As for successful projects having low value, most of the time, their pipeline hasn't been met, or delayed because of unforseen reasons. I hold tokens that I didn't sell during the listing and now its down by almost 60%. But I believed in the project, What I'm trying to say is that a successful project takes time, it needed to mature before we can enjoy the price. Might take years or even months, but if the project has a good roadmap, eventually investors will find them and will pour their cash on that coin.
I also keep my tokens and it has dropped by nearly 70% of the value. All assets are of little value, successful projects in ICO sales are stagnant and do not have any action for their token. Meanwhile, the tokens received from the unsuccessful projects received from the Airdrop campaign brought great value. I do not understand the success projects in selling the ICO they are doing.

@bamaricibo

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:38:41 AM

The value of the current tokens I see is almost down, many ICO projects sold at high prices but when traded, prices are down strongly, this has caused many investors lost faith. on ICO projects. So they give up the market pretty much.
pokxon (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2018, 10:44:14 AM

The value of the current tokens I see is almost down, many ICO projects sold at high prices but when traded, prices are down strongly, this has caused many investors lost faith. on ICO projects. So they give up the market pretty much.
That's what I want to say in this article. The price is always low with its real value. They succeeded in selling the ICO. Why do not they spend a little bit to stabilize their token values?

JungleBadman

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:52:40 AM

Its all due to people dumping when it hits the first exchange and its pretty dumb tbh. The tokens from good projects will rise with the market when the bear season is over. Buying volume across the whole market is down at the minute and insta-dumping is just pure impatience. Why get involves in a project just to dump the tokens at the first opportunity?
Sarjana Muda

Activity: 316

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2018, 10:58:12 AM

maybe it is a game in an ico exchange because to convince the investor or the hunter of the prize that way ..
we hope all the projects we do can be worthy of our selling whether the price above ico or below the price ico
taiwww

Activity: 588
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:12:21 AM

The listed value is proportional to their sales, how much dump they can bear and still have funds leftover in the development allocation. Everything is about the calculation made out at the time of marketing and whitepaper preparation.

Most of the time ICO prices are set during the sales are going on and the same prices are carry forwarded in the exchanger listing. Sometimes prices are lower one because ICO may not have collected enough funds or they might not have reached their Hard Cap! If thats the case then they will devalue it surely to avoid bad consequences after the hunter dumps!
D3F4L7 RAT

Activity: 172
Merit: 34

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:21:10 AM

Why do not they spend a little bit to stabilize their token values?
This is also my issues regarding ICO's. Why are these people not focussing on the price of their token when it gets listed? What happens to the ICO investors? Are they going to sell their coin below ICO price when the coin is already in the market?

I think the price dumping of newly listed token/coin is caused by weak hands which are probably the bounty hunters. Its only my gues tho
LickKing

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:31:54 AM

There are advantages and disadvantages to the bounty. It cannot be said that it must be good or not. The main purpose of the bounty campaign is to promote it. If a project is not popular, it must be difficult to develop. However, the number of coins distributed during the rewards campaign will indeed affect the price of the listed project. After all, the coins obtained through the reward are free. Most of the coins obtained through the rewards will be sold for the first time after being listed. . Of course, if this project is good enough, then I believe that the share of bounty activities is not enough to cause any impact.

cryptohopes

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 12:36:22 PM

The value of projects fall even when the price of token is very high. There can be some possible reasons behind this. I think many sell off the tokens they earned in the bounty and this can cause the price fall. Apart from that the bounty campaigns are done for publicity and the tokens are given as a reward of participation without any cost. So, this can effect the price of the whole project.
whirlcoin

Activity: 602
Merit: 111

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 12:39:47 PM

Not only due to the bounty hunters it also because of the short term investors who just invested on ICO token to make money in short term so this greatly decrease the value of the token when it hits exchange.
sarfwr

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 12:42:12 PM

Because most people just want to profit by ICO, so when these tokens in the exchange, so there will be a lot of people choose to sell them, this is the cause of prices fall, and the bounty hunter would also choose to sell.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
AK47-

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 12:43:46 PM

1. So why does the value of the project fail in the ICO, but the value of their token when listing the trading floor is very high? They distribute their token with many Airdrop campaigns.

2. Meanwhile, successful projects in the sale of ICO, but the token is low value when listing on the exchange?
I divided your question in two parts.

1. You are plainly assuming that airdropped tokens value increases when listed on an exchange. But a token which never had an ICO and is distributed for free has 0 initial value and anything above it is an increase in price. This doesn't mean that token has any potential. Airdropped tokens are never worth a hold.

2. Whereas a successful ICO might undergo a price depreciation when get listed on exchange which is mainly because of a dump from bounty hunters. But such a potential project can regain its value in long run when they actually have a running and a working project. ICO is a just a way to raise money to make that project work and hence, only a start.
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 12:47:12 PM

The listing value of the token will depend on the success of their ICO but mostly after being listed in an exchange the price fall because of bounty hunters and also those who trade short. We cannot know the exact value of the token in the future but if its a real great project it deserves a higher value.
Hui8

Activity: 602
Merit: 259

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 12:55:57 PM

Its not about the ICO developers but about the investors and bounty hunters who make the price move up and down when it comes to the ICO rates. Investors mostly will try to sell their coins immediately if they see the prices listed are higher than what they have invested back in the day. But if not then mostly they will hold it and thus they will create a massive support wall for those prices. This can increase the prices very high. Now reverse of this occurs when it comes to the dumping of the coins by the hunters itself. So you see its more or less depends upon these guys too.
plr

Activity: 1148
Merit: 24

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 01:08:55 PM

It's all about making a profit, investors and bounty hunters are very quick to sell the coin when it hit the market at a price that will yield them profit, however small, this is very tricky because you never know when the coins will be pump in the future, so check the market potential of every coin you are holding.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: