Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:03:06 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what is your motivation to invest in an ICO  (Read 1540 times)
Angi

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:03:34 PM

The motivations I holding is the one that I can have profit on ico I invested because all we know that is a business the money are cycle around then people will invest because they earn money and profit us much I do so I invest in ico's because I will earn a profit of them.
Gastonic

Activity: 210
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:07:34 PM

My main motivation is financial freedom! I want to have a freedom where I have no boss and I can use my time anytime without restrictions. I know and I hope that I can achieve this in the future.
hoangnhungg555

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:46:19 PM

It's fun to work with ICO. It is not like other businesses. Here, a small risk can make you millionaire and also broke. Besides, the procedure to work with it is quite different. I truly love it.
goldencrypto7100

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 11:47:12 AM

I believe that the project design and the whitepaper could be best motivation to invest in an ICO. Also the team plays a vital role. So assessing these tools, the best ICO can be evaluated.
charlotte04

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 12:35:31 PM

Hi all,

For my master thesis, I’m currently doing a study about Initial Coin Offerings. The main purpose of this study is to learn more about the key motivations of investors to invest in an ICO. In order to finalize my study, I made a survey. You’ll find the link to this below. It would be extremely helpful to me if you could make some time to fill in and complete my survey. It will take you approximately 4 – 6 minutes.

Survey link: https://uvafeb.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_e5xnqKOMbpwGDw9

Thanks in advance!
Max Kauffmann

Obviously, it is because we want higher returns. And hope to get all the most of it. That is why also people will likely to invest on ICOs because they want to have money.
AnthonyLa

Activity: 99

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 06:17:07 PM

Basically it sounds different to the investors because all are want money and they got motivated when they can see that this projects have good profit based on their campaign also ICO attract their customers and investors invest here for projects. So ICO projects mainly depend on campaign through media or social apps.
ClintonJ

Activity: 103
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 12:00:32 PM

Mainly ICO motivate people to invest or let them know about the project mainly its known as campaign but this ICO make people motivate so that they will invest more mainly its used in bitcoin but they let them know about projects to the people also its an exchange system.
Dimm_bounty13

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

Tokenize Everything - https://www.udap.io/

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 09:13:39 PM

ICO has given a lo of opportunities to many investors who were searching for jobs but hardly find according to their choice. The find it find to deal with it.

The investment is always aimed to get profit during many years, preferably in the form of passive income. Here is the same thing but much riskier if much more profitable!

athiftammam2018

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 09:17:41 PM

Someone will be interested to invest in the project if the developer is really the intention of developing the project they have become a long-term project that is very useful for many people, plus if they have a product that has become certainly will be more profitable again in achieving investor confidence.

( M P C X )  Revolution Starts Here!  ( M P C X )
Digital Crypto Wealth Management Platform
Mix_Fix

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 09:18:55 PM

First of all, I want to support teams and ideas. With blockchain and ICO our world can be changed radically. Secondary, I want to earn money and ICO suits me the best.
RoonyBlack

Activity: 26

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 09:24:33 PM

They are new coins, that could be the next Facebook, Twitter, Amazon etc.. So if you invest in early stadies when they worth 1$, in future this 1$ could be 10000$ Smiley It could be like in 10 years, or never, but i am sure that some of them will see the green light and will be succesful!
chandrarahmadewa

Activity: 308
Merit: 49

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 09:34:29 PM

make a profit that my motivation in the project ICO, I buy a coin before it is launched into the free market because the price is given will be lower, and usually when the currency is launched the price will jump more than 5x from that amount
hyadumadha

Activity: 254
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 09:43:41 PM

For me the most motivation is for earn more money, its fulfill my greed and my desire to buy everything that I want. Doesn't it happen to all of us? Lol kidding. I will look for the most visible project that will develop a product that may be useful for human being and better world.
Gelesko

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 09:44:51 PM

Hey that test was fun! It would be even more interesting at the end if I have read about myself something (whether I am risky person or something like that), like most of the test shows up results or statistic outcomes, how people feel like, think of it and it will be great! I wonder why do you need these survey in the first place?! Anyways good luck

hodl_news

Activity: 92

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 09:50:57 PM

Your survey has passed, I hope this will help you. For me personally ICO is an investment in technology, which in my opinion will make our world better. I am always for the development of interesting technologies and I am always ready to support them.
huntingbtc5

Activity: 68

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 09:54:10 PM

The motivation is that cryptocurrency is very volatile. And good project or ICO has a great chance to increase the value big time like bitcoin or ethereum. All people are looking for investment that will give you immense profit within a short period of time also with minimal budget and I think that investing on ICO is best way to achieve it.
dlhezter

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:42:43 PM

Hi all,

For my master thesis, I’m currently doing a study about Initial Coin Offerings. The main purpose of this study is to learn more about the key motivations of investors to invest in an ICO. In order to finalize my study, I made a survey. You’ll find the link to this below. It would be extremely helpful to me if you could make some time to fill in and complete my survey. It will take you approximately 4 – 6 minutes.

Survey link: https://uvafeb.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_e5xnqKOMbpwGDw9

Thanks in advance!
Max Kauffmann

Obviously, it is because we want higher returns. And hope to get all the most of it. That is why also people will likely to invest on ICOs because they want to have money.

It is good that someone like you wants to study about ICO and the inside means of crypto currency, You can be an eye opener to others who do not know about crypto currency, my motivation in investing in ICO is the product of that project, I also thinking of ways in earning profits in a short period of time or in a passive state of earning cash.
Orang Tua

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 06:52:43 AM

Of course to get a chance to buy coins when the price is still cheap. I think a coin like Bitcoin or Ether is very difficult to grow tens of times over the current price range, and ico gives that opportunity. It's a higher risk, but I think it's normal.
AmericanBit

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 06:57:09 AM

I guess motivation is the same for everyone to get profit. As for me it is opportunity to invest not to much and get money, besides, new projects are very important for crypto world, so we should support good ones. For good rates I can suggest to visit www.icoguide.com this is one of the best rating platforms.
dele4

Activity: 301
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:08:02 AM

the thing that motivates me most to invest in ICO is the results achieved. though in a short time, but the results obtained are very profitable and create a lot of money. good concepts, professional teams within, and a good partnership is also a big motivation for an investor to invest in ICO. but still must be careful and good at choosing ICO.

███  ████     BAAN►X  |  The Cryptobank Revolution     ████  ███
▬▬▬  ►  ▬▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬▬  ◄  ▬▬▬
PRE-SALE IS OPEN!  ▬▬  Register for 100BXX!  ▬▬  Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: