Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 09:07:18 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what is your motivation to invest in an ICO  (Read 1541 times)
Pasadoble

Activity: 336
Merit: 7

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:12:35 AM

Success of the projects, when I see examples of successful ICOs it is good motivation. IcoGuide.com helps me to find good project for investment, because rates are not paid and they are more trustworthy than scores of other rating platforms. This is my personal opinion.
Kate Beckett

Activity: 280
Merit: 28

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:19:46 AM

To date, there is a huge number of different projects on the crypto-currency market that launch ICO to raise funds for the realization of its potential. We all know that among such projects there are often fraudulent ones that leave investors with nothing. And despite the risks, I still consider investing in ICO to be extremely profitable if you can distinguish a worthy project from scam. After all, among promising projects may be a new Google or Amazon, which in a couple of years can make you rich.
krassy

Activity: 476
Merit: 19

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 07:32:07 AM

I like unique interesting projects, not just a platform for currency exchange and exchange, not mining farms and not trading products, but projects that take your breath away, where you study the artificial intelligence and its application in real life, where you can completely eliminate speculation and corruption, where everything is simple and easy, projects that open the world of the future.
takenprot

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:33:52 AM

personally, I think, Looking for a good ICO project is my main reason to pursue this work because if the ICO project will create something big interesting and useful for the community I am pretty sure that will make bigger results and then the bonus will be the most attention important thing that we see. because by simply selling the bonus, then we can restore our initial capital.

gentsy brink

Activity: 169

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:38:25 AM

one of my motivations to invest in ico is because of so many legit ico that can be obtained if we join into it. that way we will get a lot of profit. to investing in ico we have to choose a good ico and have a good prospect in the future. we can see the roadmap to know what the ico plan in the future.
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 1723

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:40:48 AM

I never invest in any ICOs these days.

Many of them don't even raise the required capital that they wish to sell.

I remember in early 2017, if you set a huge miner fee and tried to buy an ICO during launch, you could make like 5-10x profit just by dumping that coin when it was launched on an exchange a few months later.

Most ICOs like this were profitable. Sometimes the ETH network went to a halt because there was so much buying.

These days this never happens and these ICOs rarely list on an exchange at an opening price of 500-1000%.
tolobua

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 08:35:24 AM

Like many others, my motivation is to buy ico time, and expect ico to be successful to earn 5-10 times profit in some time to come.
Not everything will work, but if you find the right one, I think it will be worth the effort.
rohican

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 06:46:55 PM

Looking for an innovative and potential startup project to apply blockchain technology.
But of course it is one of the variables that become parameters to arrive at the main goal, which is getting bigger profits in the future.
KryptoKai

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:08:11 PM

Although it's a bi riskier now, a good ICO will eventually lead to larger profits over a certain period of time. The rate of return on some coins are insane, much more than bitcoin. Finding that key ICO is a dream for most investors, it's kind of like betting on a horse.

montreal

Activity: 328
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 06:54:51 AM

I invest in projects because I know how much I can make on this and it's good that now there will be less scam projects because of changes in registration  Grin

DAEX ◄► RELIABLE CLEARING ECOSYSTEM ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ANNWHITEPAPERBOUNTY 
HadadC

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 06:57:57 AM

Good survey. The best motivation is how  many people invest this ICO. Than the other motivations , project , platform , people etc.

❤   humancoin   ❤ (https://www.humancoin.net/)
Join our whitelist!
█A new era of charity █
flowerofsun12

Activity: 91

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:29:07 PM

Basically it sounds different to the investors because all are want money and they got motivated when they can see that this projects have good profit based on their campaign also ICO attract their customers and investors invest here for projects. So ICO projects mainly depend on campaign through media or social apps.
(o)(o)ilikeboobs(o)(o)

Activity: 826
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:43:34 PM

Hi all,

For my master thesis, I’m currently doing a study about Initial Coin Offerings. The main purpose of this study is to learn more about the key motivations of investors to invest in an ICO. In order to finalize my study, I made a survey. You’ll find the link to this below. It would be extremely helpful to me if you could make some time to fill in and complete my survey. It will take you approximately 4 – 6 minutes.

Survey link: https://uvafeb.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_e5xnqKOMbpwGDw9

Thanks in advance!
Max Kauffmann

I fill that form. you're welcome
anyway, ICOs are very risky investment
I consider it as a high-low game, and that kind of games are very addicted. so I often use a very small amount of money to invest in some ICO., wait for it to x10 or x100 and then sell it.
but sadly most of them were zero out ^^
Oleg12

Activity: 910
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:57:08 PM

My motivation is to get a profit of course. I doubt that many have a different purpose
OzhogCoin

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 05:00:09 PM

I think that there is no better motivation for investments, such as a successful team and a strong idea that people need! Before you start investing money, you need to carefully study the information about the project
Taniya1901

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 06:44:17 PM

The main motivation of investments in ICO is the belief that the token will be released on the exchange and will continue to develop and at the same time significantly increase in price
Phat Buzz Tart

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 06:50:21 PM

I have done your survey, hope it will help. Also, I want to say it here - my motivation to invest in ICO is that I can earn more money from that and because it helps interesting projects to grow!
scrtrp

Activity: 41

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 12:24:24 PM

Initially, my motivation for investing in the ICO project was just to make money. As I learned more about the ICO project, I gradually gained some interest. I hope that I can choose a better ICO project to invest through my own screening.
RomaFin

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 12:34:27 PM

The motivation is to get a bonus when participating in the initial placement of coins, but in connection with the unstable market, ICO should be very cautious about investing. The latest ICO is more relevant to buy already after entering the auction, cheape
MadaraAvenger

Activity: 120

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 12:41:50 PM

Nothing motivates me to invest into ICO's I just do it because the project is worth my attention and I can spare some cash to invest if they have a working product already. Most of the comments here are related to profit but most of you think that if you invest into ICO's you will automatically become rich ...this is not how cryptocurrencies work.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: