Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 10:34:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what is your motivation to invest in an ICO  (Read 1540 times)
Raggie

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:17:49 AM

Hi all,

For my master thesis, I’m currently doing a study about Initial Coin Offerings. The main purpose of this study is to learn more about the key motivations of investors to invest in an ICO. In order to finalize my study, I made a survey. You’ll find the link to this below. It would be extremely helpful to me if you could make some time to fill in and complete my survey. It will take you approximately 4 – 6 minutes.

Survey link: https://uvafeb.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_e5xnqKOMbpwGDw9

Thanks in advance!
Max Kauffmann

I think my motivation to investing in ICO is because anyone can investing on any projects in the world., except they prohibit your country.
Another thing that motivates me is the ROI of the ICO. If you participated in private sale and the project success, you will gain much ROI because you are an early adopter of the project.
toshisoroki

Activity: 198
Merit: 1

"Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM"

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:51:43 AM

The general motivation for me here is to help new interesting project in its increasing popularity and common success on the market. I think that that's enough.

GYM Ledger  //  The World's 1st Health Band with Integrated Hardware Wallet
https://gymledger.com/
Join Pre-SALE  |  OCTOBER 1st
juliyett

Activity: 166

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 06:33:16 AM

They offer good products so often that I like them and I want to be the part of this project. And my investments are like the key to be there as a participant.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
priyankg3

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 04:36:56 AM

Now I lost all interest for investing ico most of the ico happened in this year became disaster including most successful ico reached hard cap still running in loss. So i am choosing best coins in market to invest instead of investing ico investing best coins in market would be wise decision.
azzag0000

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:39:05 AM

I think most people who invest in ICO will give this answer. That's all because investing in an ICO project gives you the opportunity to make big profits. But please note that investing in an ico project is very risky, so make sure that we have chosen the best because it will determine the future we will achieve.
rachman mahesa

Activity: 966
Merit: 111

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:42:19 AM

Of course the motivation of everyone wants to benefit from investing in the ICO. So the biggest motivation must always be optimistic about seeing the ICO project. Motivation alone is not enough, you must see the ICO project so that in the future your investment will not be in vain.
Wicked Sick

Activity: 293

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 04:40:08 AM

Hi all,

For my master thesis, I’m currently doing a study about Initial Coin Offerings. The main purpose of this study is to learn more about the key motivations of investors to invest in an ICO. In order to finalize my study, I made a survey. You’ll find the link to this below. It would be extremely helpful to me if you could make some time to fill in and complete my survey. It will take you approximately 4 – 6 minutes.

Survey link: https://uvafeb.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_e5xnqKOMbpwGDw9

Thanks in advance!
Max Kauffmann

My motivation is to make profit, with icos, it has been known to bring out a good turnover for the investors which is why I invest in them, they are new coins so it is always hard to believe in something other than profit when it comes to them, so the coins are really good for making money as they are just starting out here.

dwwbit

Activity: 223
Merit: 100

FIRST SELF-SUSTAINING CRYPTO INFRASTRUCTURE

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 04:51:27 AM

NEX was the last ICO I invested but that was after several month of silent period. This market is not good for ICOs, most of them postponing and not even raise the required capital.  but there was a time when we invest on ICO time and we could make 5X+ profits on first exchange lunch. We all wish that time will come again.

selenophile

Activity: 244

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 04:54:10 AM

Earning money is my main motivation. Of course I will not invest my time and effort to something which I will benefit or does not have any favorable outcome. I enjoy working with ICO though it's only a part time because I also learn new things at the same time.

Jaywahin

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 05:20:49 AM

I think 90 percent of the people are for making money, people are just for speculation.
But There is a lot of scam that's why i only trust SciDex, This allows the expression and execution of more complex transactions. The result: readable, compliant and adaptive smart contracts for complex assets transaction.
castiloros

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 05:39:39 AM

obviously, only many who expect profit from joining in the ICO. that, of course, being the main reason and certainly quite reasonable because of ICO and more people are already getting great results. for any technology and issue it in the ICO just such bonuses are most important is how the ICO could generate for them.
PrestonTrader

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 06:43:12 AM

investments in old tapes have always been profitable, at all times - this is what people simply rich, and helped so much to promote technology
PrestonTrader

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 06:46:08 AM

so that by investing money in new projects, again, specifically ISO projects, we move - we approximate the future, well, and the bonus - you can make good money, as said earlier, of course there is a percentage of the scam, but how else, there is profit, there is a risk, we study the problem - think - then invest!
rachman mahesa

Activity: 966
Merit: 111

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 06:49:46 AM

Of course a great motivation is to want to benefit from the investment. So everyone is certainly of great motivation with a good goal to benefit from the investment. Of course good motivation will always analyze and always learn from previous investment failures. So that in the future we already know a good ICO and will certainly benefit in the future.
PrestonTrader

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 06:50:53 AM

I will be honest, these days, i don't have any motivation any more to invest in any ICO any longer, all the ICO i have invested in the past few months, are just down below their ICO prices, and as days go on, the prices becomes worst and worst, so i am no longer motivated to invest in ICO's
in vain do you draw conclusions like this for a couple of projects - first, it's not fast money - as many people used to think - it's an investment, ideally for a year, or even more - for every project there are live people, there are projects so-so, there are really advanced ones - personally my opinion can not be taken simply by cutting everything off because of a couple of failed projects. besides it is necessary equal
PrestonTrader

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 06:53:50 AM

Of course a great motivation is to want to benefit from the investment. So everyone is certainly of great motivation with a good goal to benefit from the investment. Of course good motivation will always analyze and always learn from previous investment failures. So that in the future we already know a good ICO and will certainly benefit in the future.
completely agree - the risk justifies the means - with experience, and a detailed approach to investing, and if you put money in all succession and then say that it's not that .. and you will not have anything))
goolesby

Activity: 574

Gistcoin

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 06:57:49 AM

Firstly, my motivation investing in ICO is only to earn profits and get more income. Additionally, investing in ICO is very challenging and I myself like challenges. But, of course, it leads me to make good plan for benefits, not for the risks. I come for ICO because it also serves unique concepts, new technology, and also interesting offers.

DOH!

Activity: 784
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2018, 07:02:28 AM

I also invest a lot in ICO because I like projects with new ideas and breakthroughs. The chances of getting great returns from ICO investments are very high if you choose the right project and effectively. I think the new ICO project is the future of the cryptocurrency market.

dentolas

Activity: 854
Merit: 12

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 07:03:26 AM

Well, ICOs are mostly scams, and the remaining have very weak/inexperienced teams... I think investors have found that out and are starting to run away from ICOs...
I'm not an ICO investor, but I would say that the main motivation is definitely money... in the old days, the price actually grew beyond ICO price right after the ICO. This is one of the reasons why people are stopping to invest... now the price falls hard right after the ICO and the best chance to make some profit is months and months away
cheers

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
Mandevil

Activity: 324

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 07:14:37 AM

yes agree with all half an hour, read all the arguments and conclusions - here all are right. each in its own way, the meaning of any investment (investment) is certainly profit.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: