Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:18:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Trading Private Management group  (Read 127 times)
geobull (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:05:45 AM

Dear Users

Limited time we have opened spots to join our trading group. Swiss based whales group we are receiving information participation costs over 50 BTC. Instead asking such sums investors, we decided to manage their accounts. We do not ask your account information login details. all we need API key to place trades remotely. (withdrawals disabled)   Bittrex, Binance accounts welcome. profit sharing depends on account size

we are up to 600% in bear market only in 2018, upon interest we can show live trading performance by sharing our bittrex acounts.  Minimum investment size 5 bitcoins.

pm me your contact details.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
condoras
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1103

This is what I do. I drink and I know things.

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 05:12:40 PM

Dear Users

Limited time we have opened spots to join our trading group. Swiss based whales group we are receiving information participation costs over 50 BTC. Instead asking such sums investors, we decided to manage their accounts. We do not ask your account information login details. all we need API key to place trades remotely. (withdrawals disabled)   Bittrex, Binance accounts welcome. profit sharing depends on account size

we are up to 600% in bear market only in 2018, upon interest we can show live trading performance by sharing our bittrex acounts.  Minimum investment size 5 bitcoins.

Start tomorrow and post here for one week, trades of your group in any pair that you want. Please, without "dust" orders. Big, whale orders like you say that you manage already.
Then if you have the record that you said (600%) and share here to us your contact details, you will find investors 100%.
Until that time, nobody will trust you to manage min. 5BTC for his behalf.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
geobull (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 06:45:29 PM

Dear Users

Start tomorrow and post here for one week, trades of your group in any pair that you want. Please, without "dust" orders. Big, whale orders like you say that you manage already.
Then if you have the record that you said (600%) and share here to us your contact details, you will find investors 100%.
Until that time, nobody will trust you to manage min. 5BTC for his behalf.

Thank You, I really do not have time to come here everyday and post results.  If someone will be interested contact me and I share my screens and show real account performance in realtime.  most importantly we do not need your account details . only API keys for trading.  if investor do not like results he can stop anytime.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: