Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 04:42:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EXCHANGE] YONIEX - Exchange The World  (Read 1728 times)
dinkiysharkr

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:39:23 AM

Good afternoon. Nowadays more and more cryptocurrency exchangers appear. How is Yoniex gonna win the competition?   
What competition are u talking about? Every of exchangers has its own niche and particular advantages.   
A niche? It seemed to me that the exchange of cryptocurrencies is a niche. Isnt it?
leholmes12

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:49:31 AM

Good afternoon. Nowadays more and more cryptocurrency exchangers appear. How is Yoniex gonna win the competition?   
What competition are u talking about? Every of exchangers has its own niche and particular advantages.   
A niche? It seemed to me that the exchange of cryptocurrencies is a niche. Isnt it?
As for me, i think that it’s much more complicated than it seems to be at the first sight. In addition, there’re universal exchangers, and there’re some focused on tokens created on the base of some particular blockchain.
dinkiysharkr

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 12:01:28 PM

As for me, i think that it’s much more complicated than it seems to be at the first sight. In addition, there’re universal exchangers, and there’re some focused on tokens created on the base of some particular blockchain.
Yes, you’re right, i didn’t think about it. Okay, what do you consider to be the main competitive advantage of this platform?
leholmes12

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 12:12:46 PM

Yes, you’re right, i didn’t think about it. Okay, what do you consider to be the main competitive advantage of this platform?
Commissions. They’re much lower here than in other big projects. Btw, i hope that they’ll remain the same even after the platform becomes popular.
notbad4day

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 01:02:07 PM

Good evening. Havent you thought about working on search optimization? It’s quite difficult to find your exchanger in Google.   
qqniceguyqq

Activity: 358

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 01:47:42 PM

I cant find official page of Yoniex in Facebook. Does it exist at all?
Raiserpi

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 02:12:35 PM

I saw you have a very low commission in conducting transactions, this is an absolute advantage in our time. Your project looks very good. Good luck
Dreadtrader

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 02:36:18 PM

Hello. Are there additional discounts on commissions in case i’m an active trader? Some competitors have such an option. .  
RoTat94

Activity: 121

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 06:06:04 AM

Good afternoon. The list of cryptocurrencies available on the site seems to be a bit limited. Maybe you should expand it?
specialAU

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 06:35:57 AM

Good afternoon. The list of cryptocurrencies available on the site seems to be a bit limited. Maybe you should expand it?
Most of popular cryptocurrencies are provided in it, it seems that you’re the only one who has some problems with it.
RoTat94

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 06:46:32 AM

Most of popular cryptocurrencies are provided in it, it seems that you’re the only one who has some problems with it.
However, a lot of new cryptocurrencies appear every day. I think that their listing is more likely to be useful than to do harm.
specialAU

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 07:07:09 AM

However, a lot of new cryptocurrencies appear every day. I think that their listing is more likely to be useful than to do harm.
You forget that most of new cryptocurrencies are far from being in demand. It doesn’t make any sense to spend time on them in this regard.
RoTat94

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 07:17:43 AM

You forget that most of new cryptocurrencies are far from being in demand. It doesn’t make any sense to spend time on them in this regard.
Does it take a lot of time? I thought that the operation takes just several minutes.
specialAU

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 08:07:45 AM

Does it take a lot of time? I thought that the operation takes just several minutes.
You’re wrong: this is  a laborious process, so it’s pointless to do it if there’s no confidence that a new cryptocurrency will really have demand among Yoniex users.
RoTat94

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 08:26:27 AM

You’re wrong: this is  a laborious process, so it’s pointless to do it if there’s no confidence that a new cryptocurrency will really have demand among Yoniex users.
In such a case, it’d be possible to hold voting campaigns for users. It seems to me that this is an optimal way out in the current situation.
mitchell69

Activity: 80
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 09:45:14 AM

Hello. Does Yoneix have its own internal messenger? Or a char for users?
angercoin

Activity: 209

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 09:52:36 AM

Hello. Does Yoneix have its own internal messenger? Or a char for users?

Nope, nothing like that is provided. And i don’t think that traders want to distract to chatting.
aclemmonsc

Activity: 24

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 01:16:11 PM

Hey. Can i compare the price offered in a particular order with a market one in a real time mode?
alexphjones

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 01:22:32 PM

Hey. Can i compare the price offered in a particular order with a market one in a real time mode?
You can check the market rate or the open order on the 'Exchange Open Orders' section before you trade.
Veecker

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 04:31:07 PM

Good evening. Why don’t you add other sorts of fiat? Such an approach could increase the level of interest to yr platform.   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: