Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 01:19:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EXCHANGE] YONIEX - Exchange The World  (Read 1728 times)
MkrKing

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:26:28 AM

In yr opinion, should Yoniex get its own liquidity reserve or is it possible to do without it?
It seems to me that the liquidity problem has been already solved for many cryptpocurrencies, so it’s possible to do without reserves.
attornal

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:41:44 AM

In yr opinion, should Yoniex get its own liquidity reserve or is it possible to do without it?
It seems to me that the liquidity problem has been already solved for many cryptpocurrencies, so it’s possible to do without reserves.
It’s solved only for major cryptocurrencies. But why are you against creation of liquidity reserve?   
MkrKing

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:56:43 AM

It’s solved only for major cryptocurrencies. But why are you against creation of liquidity reserve?   
That’s because reserves have negative impact on the value of cryptocurrencies, and increase it artificially.   
attornal

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 12:18:34 PM

That’s because reserves have negative impact on the value of cryptocurrencies, and increase it artificially.   

Yes, but they help to ensure stable and immediate exchange at market rates, this has positive impact on the users of exchangers.
MkrKing

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 12:34:56 PM

Yes, but they help to ensure stable and immediate exchange at market rates, this has positive impact on the users of exchangers.
That’s the exchange which is made at market rates without necessity of creation of reserves in the real time mode. Traders prefer to use this option.
attornal

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 01:09:35 PM

That’s the exchange which is made at market rates without necessity of creation of reserves in the real time mode. Traders prefer to use this option.

Won’t this have negative impact on speed of transaction making? It’s necessary to wait for appearance of a suitable offer.
hula21

Activity: 227
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 04:20:12 PM

I think you have a low commission in conducting transactions and I can possible to import information about my transactions in the form of a separate table?
Taboo8614

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 04:27:03 PM

Hey. Are there tokens necessary to pay for commissions on Yoniex? Or is commission charged in any cryptocurrency?
pamallison

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 06:30:04 PM

Can i get easy terms of exchange on your platform? If so, what conditions should i fulfill for this?
waitsummer

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 08:28:07 PM

Good evening. Can i replenish a USD wallet on your platform with the help of the account containing my national currency? Will the funds be converted automatically?
Veecker

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:34:07 PM

Why is it impossible to access the platform without registration? Doesn’t it seem weird to you?
JacLeE99

Activity: 93

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 05:57:35 AM

Hello. Is it possible to trade fiat on this platform?
ggcript

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 07:14:25 AM

Hello. Is it possible to trade fiat on this platform?
No, but you can buy and sell cryptocurrency for USD.
yerrosunny

Activity: 122

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:33:40 AM

Does this platform support 2AF?     
californybit

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:44:24 AM

Does this platform support 2AF?     
Yes, it does. You can also connect Google Authenticator to your account for free.
finance-mu

Activity: 157

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 10:52:19 AM

Good afternoon. Is there anyone else who doubts the reliability of this platform? Or am i the only one?   
mahimaa

Activity: 170

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 11:04:07 AM

Good afternoon. Is there anyone else who doubts the reliability of this platform? Or am i the only one?   
The exchange was created quite long ago, the interface is convenient, so personally, i don’t doubt it.
finance-mu

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 11:15:56 AM

The exchange was created quite long ago, the interface is convenient, so personally, i don’t doubt it.
It just seems to me that the platform should be much more active. The number of transactions isnt impressive at the current stage.   
mahimaa

Activity: 170

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 11:25:14 AM

It just seems to me that the platform should be much more active. The number of transactions isnt impressive at the current stage.   
They just should work on attraction of the clients. Few people know about it, given the fact that the commissions here are smaller than the ones that the competitors have. Take advantage of it while it’s possible.   
finance-mu

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 11:39:59 AM

They just should work on attraction of the clients. Few people know about it, given the fact that the commissions here are smaller than the ones that the competitors have. Take advantage of it while it’s possible.   
How much does Yoniex team spend on marketing monthly? I just wanna estimate approximate paces of augmentation of the clients.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: