Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 07:01:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you find your current life too boring?  (Read 1903 times)
minhquang99 (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 02:40:21 PM

Sometimes you feel your life is too boring, bland and stressful. Me too, sometimes find his life too bland, much stress. I solved it by lying in bed and sleeping all day. But just temporarily, I went to search google search methods to solve it thoroughly, and still no method to help me. Have you ever been through this period? How do you solve it? Let me know about your methodology.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fammy

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

Bounty Detective

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 03:35:55 PM

For me, I find my life as an adventurous one because it is like riding a roller coaster sometimes I am in the bottom and sometimes I am in the top of the ride but I can say that I am happy with my life.

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───
Telegram Channel◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Telegram Group◂ | ▸Youtube Channel
ZMINE Official

Activity: 221

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2018, 03:38:26 PM

Maybe you could try to do new activities that you have not done before or something that you do not like, to get out of your comfort zone. Challenging yourself with new things could also help for a self-development as well as getting into a new environment which it could be where you can find your passion and inspiration. All the best x!
minhquang99 (OP)

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 04:05:32 PM

Maybe its so boring no adventure happens and cycle of life repeat every day living,i sleep eat drink watching tv drink coffee.no exciting moment happen
Your life looks like me.
minhquang99 (OP)

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 04:07:55 PM

Maybe you could try to do new activities that you have not done before or something that you do not like, to get out of your comfort zone. Challenging yourself with new things could also help for a self-development as well as getting into a new environment which it could be where you can find your passion and inspiration. All the best x!
Thank you for your sharing, I will try it.
minhquang99 (OP)

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 04:11:39 PM

For me, I find my life as an adventurous one because it is like riding a roller coaster sometimes I am in the bottom and sometimes I am in the top of the ride but I can say that I am happy with my life.
wow, your life is so interesting, it looks like a journey, and you like it.  Roll Eyes
JimmyPangan

Activity: 33

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 04:33:34 PM

i think to yes because my study missing a lot of money to paid our tuition fees..
IndigoRed

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:27:30 AM

It is difficult to see life as boring when everyday, you face a new challenge. It doesn't even have to be your own challenge. Simply watch the news and be informed about political, economical and our very disturbing environmental news. It's more disturbing than boring to discover just how life-threatening some of our issues are.
funnymike

Activity: 25

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:10:59 AM

most of us forget that everyday makes our life interesting and beautiful. And many of os is waiting for something that change "boring-everydays". But I think we need to learn how to celebrate everyday and find things, people that make our life interesting Smiley
Anya Doreen

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:21:52 AM

My life seems too boring sometimes too. I spend almost of my time sleeping and eating. But when love strikes me for the first time things change a little bit. And when I got married life still gets boring but when it does I talk to my partner about it and we try to do things together like eating, watching a new movie or simply just talking. I guess you need to have somebody to encourage you and cheer you up a bit on those boring times.

seregaleon

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:28:12 AM

I do not know how you are gentlemen, I personally do not consider my life boring ... I have three children and it's already fun, plus work and other life moments ... So it's not boring!
ololesia

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 08:09:04 AM

I find my life quite interesting because I try to travel a lot. It is a great way not to feel stuck in the boring life
Cristopherus

Activity: 81

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 12:00:20 PM

As long as life is limited by $$, laws and events that happens after certain decision, life will be boring. For me because the definition of fun is really limited to be honest...
rosapaul

Activity: 66
Merit: 3

If you smile things will work out ):

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 12:14:20 PM

I do sometimes find myself bored and as if i don't have anything to do even if i have lots of pending remaining tasks to complete ! I believe it's mainly i have been doing the same thing over and over again and there have been so change in my schedule. As if i am bored to death haha! Life becomes boring when we don't put much attention to our natural feelings and stop counting on our happiness. Following the same schedule daily is making me more bored. Someone once said it's a sign of brilliance if you know when to stop and when to change. Well i believe i will be able to do some changes in my life or else this gonna make me depressed sooner!
ares123456789

Activity: 27

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:05:25 PM

I would say that sometimes life is boring and sometimes that does not depend on the things you do every day
Elena Marvin

Activity: 41

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:26:38 PM

Noo. Maybe it looks like everyday routine but we can be different every time. And it makes life diverse Cheesy Smiley
joemarct

Activity: 17

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:08:00 PM

No, not broing. I'm passionate about what I do everyday. I do a lot of things that I find exciting.
LavernB

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:40:37 PM

I can't say that it is. Many things happening at the same time so I'm constantly lacking time to do anything.
shamc
Copper Member

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 07:25:15 PM

If you do the same thing everyday like i do then yes life is boring. But i can't complain as crypto makes it more interesting

[ S E S S I A ] NEW GENERATION SOCIAL NETWORK
twitter    ◾ telegram     (❪  W H I T E P A P E R  ❫)
GET APP  ❱❱❱  ► Google Play   ► App Store
pedropenduko001

Activity: 85

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 09:02:02 PM

It's quite boring for me almost same cycle everyday Sleep, eat, feed dogs then play video games, youtube etc. and sleep again same cycle everyday sometimes going bicycle outside
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: