Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 07:52:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 147 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][MEOW] KittehCoin Relaunch IS HERE!!!!  (Read 223004 times)
wizzardTim
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1000

Reality is stranger than fiction

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 02:41:41 PM

Everyone wants the price to go up so they can sell their multi-million kittehcoin stash for Bitcoin, convert to fiat currency, and then retire on a tropical island somewhere.
This is exactly the reason why the price won't go up that high.

Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool

Behold the Tangle Mysteries! Dare to know It's truth.

- Excerpt from the IOTA Sacred Texts Vol. I
dadikul

Activity: 188
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 02:51:10 PM

Everyone calm down, coins cant be up forever. Everything taking a dive, this isnt the end of kitteh, people are just selling off, people dumping, multipools dumping, people who are happy with this amount of profit, etc. hold onto your kittehs, maybe sell a few, buy some more at a lower price Smiley same thing happen with doge, sold like 10m at 25-35 and i kick myself for doing that. This is normal Smiley

so how do u think , when price starts to grow?
I do not see any big Buy Orders on cryptsy  Embarrassed

All in good time, what price are you aiming for? How long do you want to hold. Trust me, patience is key. I felt the same way when i started doing this Smiley

at least like after adding on cryptsy , not lower  Undecided
wB`

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 03:08:37 PM

Everyone calm down, coins cant be up forever. Everything taking a dive, this isnt the end of kitteh, people are just selling off, people dumping, multipools dumping, people who are happy with this amount of profit, etc. hold onto your kittehs, maybe sell a few, buy some more at a lower price Smiley same thing happen with doge, sold like 10m at 25-35 and i kick myself for doing that. This is normal Smiley

I do not see any big Buy Orders on cryptsy  Embarrassed

All in good time, what price are you aiming for? How long do you want to hold. Trust me, patience is key. I felt the same way when i started doing this Smiley

at least like after adding on cryptsy , not lower  Undecided

will take some time. all coins are down across the board.
dadikul

Activity: 188

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 03:25:22 PM

I do not see any big Buy Orders on cryptsy  Embarrassed

at least like after adding on cryptsy , not lower  Undecided

I hope so Smiley
danosphere (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1001

Syscoin- Changing the way people do business.

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2014, 03:30:54 PM

Stop fixating on price and focus on how we can spread KittehCoin adoption and make it easier for merchants to accept MEOW. If you build it they will come. If you sit there whining about how you haven't become rich of KittehCoin then you're not really in this for the community and you're probably better crypto-hopping. For those complaining about price- what have you done to help KittehCoin? Aside from buy some hoping to get rich? If your answer is nothing then maybe you should think about what you CAN do to help.

Team is looking for a solid Marketing/PR person, if this is you or you know someone who would be interested please contact me via PM. We have awesome new stuff coming and want to make sure its announced properly and in a global way.

Sorry I was a bit MIA yesterday (I will be today as well, damn meetings all day) but we are already running 0.8.6.2 KittehCoin on test networks with Kimoto Gravity Well difficulty algo to address drive-by-miners and hashrate fluctutations. This is what we do instead of wringing our hands about price, you should try doing something constructive for KittehCoin too, like zachamo is doing.

Syscoin: Business on the Blockchain. - Buy and sell goods and services, send encrypted messages and more all secured by the blockchain.
Syscoin Website | Syscoin Whitepaper | Syscoin Team Price Peg
tuaris

Activity: 765
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2014, 03:33:16 PM

Stop fixating on price and focus on how we can spread KittehCoin adoption and make it easier for merchants to accept MEOW. If you build it they will come. If you sit there whining about how you haven't become rich of KittehCoin then you're not really in this for the community and you're probably better crypto-hopping. For those complaining about price- what have you done to help KittehCoin? Aside from buy some hoping to get rich? If your answer is nothing then maybe you should think about what you CAN do to help.

Team is looking for a solid Marketing/PR person, if this is you or you know someone who would be interested please contact me via PM. We have awesome new stuff coming and want to make sure its announced properly and in a global way.

Sorry I was a bit MIA yesterday (I will be today as well, damn meetings all day) but we are already running 0.8.6.2 KittehCoin on test networks with Kimoto Gravity Well difficulty algo to address drive-by-miners and hashrate fluctutations. This is what we do instead of wringing our hands about price, you should try doing something constructive for KittehCoin too, like zachamo is doing.

Is Kittehcoin 0.8.6.2 based on the newer Bitcoin code?

wB`

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 03:42:57 PM

anyone out there a graphic designer/ artist? maybe design a t-shirt, sweatshirt...stickers??
ebi

Activity: 61

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 03:49:18 PM

we are already running 0.8.6.2 KittehCoin on test networks with Kimoto Gravity Well difficulty algo to address drive-by-miners and hashrate fluctutations. This is what we do instead of wringing our hands about price, you should try doing something constructive for KittehCoin too, like zachamo is doing.

GJ dano. that is indeed good news, any time scheduled for the next hard fork ?
danosphere (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1001

Syscoin- Changing the way people do business.

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2014, 03:55:47 PM

Is Kittehcoin 0.8.6.2 based on the newer Bitcoin code?

Yes, we are testing it right now. I wasn't bullshitting when I said we are going to push this coin, feature wise and adoption wise. Was on skype late last night with Coderboo/Lonestar108 talking about 0.8.6.2, KGW, and ***** ******** **** ** ******** which is going to blow the pants off the crypto community and also make miners very happy! Wink

Syscoin: Business on the Blockchain. - Buy and sell goods and services, send encrypted messages and more all secured by the blockchain.
Syscoin Website | Syscoin Whitepaper | Syscoin Team Price Peg
mavis369

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2014, 04:13:31 PM

What's this http://www.allcrypt.com/ ? Maybe try and add meow there?

http://www.allcrypt.com/beta/voting.php

Trade Key 688f99809268d2d14f2d6309ad5d25e493afc913
nosf009

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 04:15:53 PM

What's this http://www.allcrypt.com/ ? Maybe try and add meow there?

http://www.allcrypt.com/beta/voting.php

When we talk about trading, cryptsy is top level in terms of volume and such. Disregard the occasional technical issues, it's hard to maintain money-involved site with zillions of requests per day.
So, some new and not established exchange brings nothing to the table. Probability is - they'll add MEOW by themselves if they wanna stay trendy Wink

<OPEN MONEY | Powering Blockchain Acceptance [ICO]
███████████████    ▬▬▬▬▬▬ Blockchain Meets Mainstream! ▬▬▬▬▬▬    ███████████████
Whitepaper  ●  Slack  ●  Facebook  ●  Twitter  ●  Reddit  ●  Telegram>
carlb007

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2014, 04:17:17 PM

Come on miners, spread some of your gpu lovin over to http://meow.dogemoon.com - desperately need some more turbo hash!
zachamo

Activity: 346
Merit: 251

There can be only one!

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 05:56:57 PM

CATASSTROPHY!!! ~ KITTEHCOIN TO THE RESCUE!  Grin

Let's kelp save Kittens recently rescued from a kitten mill!!!

http://www.reddit.com/r/kittehcoin/comments/1x6fna/shall_we_save_some_rescued_kittehs/

Google: 'savoy kitten mill'   to see media coverage on this.

Donations accepted at: KFYDw4RHKNWTJm9LqnbooaAHdQjXN2JUWX
Balance visible here: http://kittehcoinblockexplorer.com/address/KFYDw4RHKNWTJm9LqnbooaAHdQjXN2JUWX

Already emailed the Animal Control Officer who facilitated the rescue.

4000 chars available and all I got was this stupid tagline.
cdoyle14

Activity: 154

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 06:37:25 PM

http://www.reddit.com/r/kittehcoin/comments/1x6fna/shall_we_save_some_rescued_kittehs/

Balance visible here: http://kittehcoinblockexplorer.com/address/KFYDw4RHKNWTJm9LqnbooaAHdQjXN2JUWX

This is the type of movement we need in kittehcoin.  We need a cause to work for (as well as places to begin accepting the currency).
The less anyone focuses on the current price and instead focuses on actually using the coin, the more it will grow.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
terryberry

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 09:53:50 PM

I do not see any big Buy Orders on cryptsy  Embarrassed

at least like after adding on cryptsy , not lower  Undecided

I hope so Smiley

I have been in this coin since the start, i was one of hte first 20 miners, havent sold a single 1. In fact i have been buying more & more since it hit coined up and on cryptsy, basically buying anything under 50 sats, was pretty happy getting millions for single digit sats Wink as i know where this coin is going.

As others have stated everyone focusing on the price, focus on exposure and you will get what you want! share links on facebook, twitter, reddit. Tell your friends get people involved. tell one person, they will tell more, etc etc etc

I only have one conern with the up coming fork. There is a price concern. people really need to stop selling so under valued, i wouldnt sell a thing under 100 sats as its worth 100+. Coins count will now be lower, lower rewards, if the price does not increase people will stop mining and then....well you know.
terryberry

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 09:59:55 PM

This is the type of movement we need in kittehcoin.  We need a cause to work for (as well as places to begin accepting the currency).
The less anyone focuses on the current price and instead focuses on actually using the coin, the more it will grow.

+1 this is what we need. focus on exposure

Also why oh why oh why didnt the devs settle on the kitteh in the space helmet as the coin graphics?? its a million times better!
Martin Law

Activity: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 10:30:05 PM

Hi Guys,

Check out http://www.CryptoGamble.eu. It has Blackjack, Scratch'n win (winning ticket = 1 MILL MEOW) and a weekly lottery.
YoyodyneSystems
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1023

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 12:08:39 AM

Seriously. You will cry if you are selling under 50. Rewards halved in short time.

My warning to you as fellow holder. And you know I don't hold often.
wB`

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 12:32:05 AM

Seriously. You will cry if you are selling under 50. Rewards halved in short time.

My warning to you as fellow holder. And you know I don't hold often.

i agree 100%. it boggles my mind that everyone is unloading millions at 40-45 satoshis
wB`

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 01:00:00 AM

one good thing is the trade volume and buy support on cryptsy Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 147 »
  Print  

Jump to: