Bitcoin Forum
August 30, 2024, 07:17:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your planning between market up and down?  (Read 148 times)
Vjatri (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 04:01:44 PM

As you know the market status at this time,i want to know about what are your planning?
Because i saw many people converted their altcoins into USD at low rate and some are selling because day by day btc going down.
Mig-23
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 04:04:53 PM

My planning is just doing the bounty program focus in it and always aware of coin that we hold, so if the price suddenly going up we can sell it so we can get a lot of benefit and worth it profit from it. We must have patient in holding cryptocurrency, just holding it and you will success
l10no

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 04:06:28 PM

I have a plan if all prices do not show a good one then I'm forced to change all my digital assets to the USD, so I still have a profit even at a cheap price
alian17

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2018, 04:19:18 PM

If you have already made a profit. Then you can sell out of the field. If you lose. Then you can continue to hold. Because it's a bear market now. Wait for the bull market patiently. Once you get there, you will get a very high profit.

Neutro               More than a blockchain
          Join The WHITELIST         
Telegram     Twitter     Linkedin     Github     Medium
avrona

Activity: 88
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 04:50:28 PM

I prefer to hold my altcoin because i am sure some time later altcoin will return to high rate. I will not sell my altcoin unless I need it for my daily needs.
I think tradding needs a strong mentality, if with market status this time many people convert their altcoin to USD means they have a weak mentality and experience panicsell.
sakuragi21

Activity: 286
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 04:52:16 PM

my plan is that the market is too big to lose altcoin and token with potential and hold it long while bitcoin is smashing but when the bitcoin suddenly increases the altcoin and token in the market increases the price so it's better to buy altcoin while still cheap
Bolabi

Activity: 220

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 04:54:40 PM

looking at the current bleeding market conditions, I do not think it's ideal to hold the coin in the long run, if I can get an advantage that is close to ICO I will release my coin otherwise you will be the victim of the ICO collapse.
Phat Buzz Tart

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 04:54:52 PM

I'm just doing bounty. It helps me to live when cryptocurrency market is not feeling well.
Also it's a good way to earn money without investments.
Swenna

Activity: 364
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2018, 05:19:26 PM

As of the moment, I had stopped my day trading. It is very unbearable to watch the market bathe in red. I am now just focusing on my bounty campaigns and earning more crypto which I can hold as I wait for the complete turn over of the market. I have invested in some coins, too, but now that the market is unstable, I'll just have to rely on some of my other means of earning via fiat.
mummybtc

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 05:32:40 PM

As you know the market status at this time,i want to know about what are your planning?
Because i saw many people converted their altcoins into USD at low rate and some are selling because day by day btc going down.

What most people fail to realise is that crypto like most investment is a long term hold, thanks goodness that some people were very lucky to enter the space at the right time and make huge profit but I can tell you most of those profit are gone, those that bought Bitcoin below $1k are not affected by the recent dump because they are still in profit, those looking to make quick profit are getting disappointed
Aizel5months

Activity: 6

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 05:38:34 PM

Our plan depends on the profit that we are going to reap if we already made a profit in it then its ok to convert into fiat for assurance as the market continue to decline.Chances are we can have less profit because of the volatile market price.
DarkBullet

Activity: 336
Merit: 55

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 05:39:18 PM

Most of us investors and traders are converting our altcoins to an alternative USD altcoin like tether then do the day trading. Maximizing the number of your altcoin holding is the main goal in that type of strategy. My second option when if I will be unable to gain profit from trading is to join airdrops and hunting bounties instead. A passive income is a must in a time like this 😂
gela888gela

Activity: 141

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 05:42:03 PM

Given the current market situation that is going down, my plan is to hold several coins that I have for the long term, because I believe the market will recover one day later. Unfortunately I do not have much capital to buy some more coins because the price of crypto is cheap. It takes patience to gain profit as the market continues to be in a correction.
chris paul

Activity: 64

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 05:48:36 PM

My plan , I'll get some good potential coins and HODL what ever I have only till the market is down . well , I feel it's a great time to buy coins at this moment . I mean when market is down , later it might be profitable for me . who knows ? no one . I just wanna give it a go .
lelou

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 05:54:29 PM

Just hold and wait for the market to become bullish while doing some bounty to add and grow my portfolio. Keep calm in this bear market.
chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 05:56:26 PM

No conversion. No dumps. Primary goal: HODL

Im not really an enthusiast of short term trades. Why should I dump during the bearish market? It doesn't benefit me unless I played with those pump and dump coins. Most coins on my list are worth to hodl for long as it was proven many times.

Now that market is still on bearish, I just have to sit back and relax and do everything I could to increase my hodl coins. With these practice, Im surely able to feel the benefits once market became hype again.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
haroldtee

Activity: 644
Merit: 299

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 06:00:44 PM

There will always be selling in the market and it is normal but the way you referred to it like you see those doing the selling sounds funny though. BTC going down definitely have an overall effect on the market and I thought everyone should have gotten used to that.

Nevertheless, plans will always be different across board depending on each individual. Some may be foolishly selling at loss, some would still be holding since they have been holding right from the onset or bought at peak and still holding still anyway, and some will be smartly buying the dip knowing they have a greater chance of hitting sweet profit in the future from any coin or token with great prospect.
fakegurutu

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 06:03:30 PM

No second thought, If I think im gonna have some profit for it, im gonna all in in selling it. That way, even if i get regret, atleast i already had profit instead of regretting in a way that you didnt even have profit for it.
ballerin and giroud

Activity: 868
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 06:04:34 PM

All they do is save their capital, and they will come back after there is something that will make the price increase. Actually this is a strategy be possessed by an investor, profit will always exist even though the price has a decline. At the moment, many people are worried about cryptocurrency, because an exchange is very vulnerable to be hacked, this is the reason for those who sell their assets.
bucksman5233

Activity: 264
Merit: 100

TV TWO - Connect your TV to ETH Blockchain

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2018, 06:09:03 PM

I'm not worrying much about the market these days. Everything is getting beatings. Need some ready of hope to gain my trust back. Not invested much these days.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: