Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:21:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do u do with your Bitcoin forks?  (Read 189 times)
LoveUJack

Activity: 83
Merit: 17

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 10:59:54 PM

Do any of u think that BTG may gain traction among the anti-asic crusaders in Bitcoin ecosystem?
I don't know what's happening with BTG but is this has something to do with withdrawals that are disabled certainly for BTG only?
Other than the price, everything is fine with BTG...

https://coinranking.com/coin/bitcoingold-btg
rufusBTC

Activity: 121
Merit: 1

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 11:06:41 PM

I didint buy one of these forks. For me only the bitcoin is the real and strongest one because of that i am not buying and i didint buy any bitcoin fork in last 3 years. I am only holding bitcoin and sometimes i am buying some altcoins but i hate these btc hardforks.  But surely there are some people love these forks and maybe they can be right. That is only my decision.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
cryptonight9631
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

CryptoMarketAds

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 06:35:01 AM

For example BTG, BCD, SBTC, UBTC, B2X, BCX, BTX, LBTC, BTCP etc?

All those coins that I receive upon participating in the bitcoin fork I exchange it on the exchange market and the money I got I buy it in more bitcoins. I don't have a good feeling about the fork coins. Because I got lucky that the mentioned above fork coins I sell it when the price is still hi, and its gone wrong and started to dump .

e@symode

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 03:00:28 PM

My position is very significant and unambiguous, because I don’t understand what it makes sense to do, I don’t see any advantages and I don’t understand why they need to accept these projects and why they are needed.
tridverju
Copper Member

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 10:16:30 AM

I am holding them, because I see a big potential in these coins. Just look at BCH, a year ago without any investment you could get 3k USD for free, only for holding your BTC and BCH. It is awesome and I would keep these coins.
Vaniaayu

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 10:52:38 AM

Bitcoin forks are never separated from Bitcoin, if Bitcoin goes down all will affect its fork, I think it's very risky to have a Bitcoin fork. it's better to have Bitcoin
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: