Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:29:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Offering psychological counseling, assistance, and dream analysis.  (Read 1612 times)
spikepage (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2011, 10:13:26 AM
Last edit: March 15, 2011, 11:10:03 AM by spikepage

I am a senior in college who has almost acquired a Bachelor in Psychology. I am looking to put the knowledge and skills I have acquired over the past four years to use. My specialty is in mental disorders, drugs, and dependence with a very strong emphasis on depression. I am offering psychological counseling, dream analysis, and other various other services for Bitcoins.

Counseling – 5 bitcoins for a diagnosis, suggestion of cure, other services.
4 bitcoins if you believe that it is depression related. Price also very negotiable

Counseling consists of identification of issues along with possible solutions and lists of resources that will help up to and including suggested medications, exercises, and further therapy. In order to correctly understand your issue I will need a general list of symptoms that I can work off of. Identification of an issue may take several e-mail trades back and forth. No matter how many e-mails it takes you will only be charged for the initial issue. If you wish to have addition therapy I can provide it at 2 bitcoins per session.

Dream analysis – 1 bitcoin per dream

Also being offered is dream analysis in the manner of Dr. Freud and Dr. Jung. While it may seem silly at first, dream analysis can help one recognize fears, issues that can disrupt life, and help one recognize goals in life. After you send me a description of your dream I will e-mail you back asking about specific details that will allow me to understand what the dream means. After psychoanalyzing the dream I will e-mail the meaning of it. The fee will apply only to the initial e-mail, essentially meaning that it is one dream per charge more matter how weird or complex the dream.

To contact me and request a service, e-mail me at Dr_Gossman@hotmail.com
If I am online you can also PM me.
I am also willing to Skype a session for no extra charge. Just give me a message and I will let you know when I am available.
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
snedie

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2011, 10:35:45 AM

How private is your service?
spikepage (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2011, 10:40:10 AM
Last edit: March 15, 2011, 10:52:49 AM by spikepage

I fully intend to be in a clinical setting when I graduate later on. In a clinical setting I would be fired and my license taken from me, wasting tens of thousands of dollars of schooling. I fully intend this to be private in every way. Even though we will most likely never meet in person or even live close to each other I will not talk about your issues or dreams with even close friends. If I ever wish to use your case for an example (for articles, name false of course), I will ask your permission first. I am providing this service to help people as much as I can right now and spreading their story around will just make things worse.
nofuture

Activity: 199
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 16, 2011, 01:00:57 AM

I fully intend to be in a clinical setting when I graduate later on. In a clinical setting I would be fired and my license taken from me, wasting tens of thousands of dollars of schooling. I fully intend this to be private in every way. Even though we will most likely never meet in person or even live close to each other I will not talk about your issues or dreams with even close friends. If I ever wish to use your case for an example (for articles, name false of course), I will ask your permission first. I am providing this service to help people as much as I can right now and spreading their story around will just make things worse.

spike: you don't sound like you are qualified to do this.   

in the US in addition to a Bachelor's

a psychologist has a PhD, a post-doc, an internship and has a license
a psychiatrist has a MD, a 4-year residency and a license

call yourself a "life coach" or something so that people don't expect something they aren't getting.

▬▬▬ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ E i d o o ▬ your blockchain asset experience ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ " Token Sale Raised 82,372.33 ETH " ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ TwitterFacebook  ▰ BountyDiscussion ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▬▬▬
Anonymous

March 16, 2011, 01:06:15 AM

I stopped taking you seriously at "Dream Analysis".
spikepage (OP)

View Profile
March 16, 2011, 11:06:58 AM

I was just trying to earn some money to help out with finishing college. No I am not qualified to do this but then again online interactions do not need to be sanctioned. It was worth a shot but oh well.
Timo Y
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1001

bitcoin - the aerogel of money

View Profile
March 16, 2011, 07:33:51 PM

spike: you don't sound like you are qualified to do this.  

in the US in addition to a Bachelor's

a psychologist has a PhD, a post-doc, an internship and has a license
a psychiatrist has a MD, a 4-year residency and a license

call yourself a "life coach" or something so that people don't expect something they aren't getting.

Psychology is not an exact science. I personally don't care what titles a psychologist/coach has as long as he does his job well. Titles are just a proof-of-work, as it were.  

eg. he may have researched an obscure topic for his post doc that is irrelevant to my needs.  

If my coach can prove to to me that his approach is effective, I will require no other proofs.

GPG ID: FA868D77   bitcoin-otc:forever-d
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: