Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:47:21 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How long does the market fall like this?  (Read 645 times)
airdagon

Activity: 546
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:02:50 PM

indeed the price in the charts continues to decline and redness, I think it is impossible to see the green market back in the near future. the whales are the ones that cause prices to fall as they do today. but, I think it will not last long. the price in the market will be green again after the coming bullish in August.
Malsetid

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:11:06 PM

indeed the price in the charts continues to decline and redness, I think it is impossible to see the green market back in the near future. the whales are the ones that cause prices to fall as they do today. but, I think it will not last long. the price in the market will be green again after the coming bullish in August.

There's no point really in trying to figure out when this market will start to move upward since we cannot foresee what can cause it to move that way or to drop. Like what happened today. Bitcoin has been slowly moving towards the 7k point when the south korean exchange bithumb announced that it's security was compromised. Though the effect isn't as drastic as i expected, btc dropped back to the 6.7k mark. Just goes to show that there may be instances that will happen that will affect how this market would move so we can't tell which direction it will go

▄▄██████▄▄                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
        ▄██████████████▄           ▄▄███████████████▄
      ▄██████████████████▄       ▄████████████████████▄
     █████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄   ▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████████
   ███████▀        ▀█████▀ ▄███████████▀       ▀████████
  ▄█▄█████▀           ▀█▀ ▄███████████▀          ▀███████▌
▄█████▄███              ▄███████████▀             ███████▌
  ▀█▀█████▄           ▄███████████▀ ▄▄           ▄███████▌
   ███████▄        ▄███████████▀ ▄████▄        ▄████████
     █████████▄▄▄▄███████████▀  ▄█████████▄▄▄▄██████████
      ▀████████████████████▀     ▀████████████████████▀
       ▀███████████████▀▀         ▀████████████████▀
          ▀▀▀██████▀▀                ▀▀███████▀▀▀
.CryptoMania.            ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▐██████████▄▄██▌
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████████████▄▄ ████████████  ▄█████████████▄▄
▐███████████▌  █████████▀█████████
 ██▀▀ ██████ ▄████████▌▀▀ ▄███████▌
     ██████▐█████████  ▄███████▀▀
    ▐█████████████████▄███████
    ████████████████████████
    ▐████████████████████████
   ▄███▄▐███  ▄█████▄███████▄███▄
  ▐██ ██▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███ ▐██ ██
   ▀███▄▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███  ▀███▄
   ██▄█▀▐█████▀█████▀  ███  ██▄█▀

.The Real Slots.........
.Experience on-chain.

$

$
riboku0105

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:20:14 PM

It's normal to have a coin / token pump or dump on the exchange, but that does not reflect its true potential. You will soon see that.
airdagon

Activity: 546
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:26:34 AM

There's no point really in trying to figure out when this market will start to move upward since we cannot foresee what can cause it to move that way or to drop. Like what happened today. Bitcoin has been slowly moving towards the 7k point when the south korean exchange bithumb announced that it's security was compromised. Though the effect isn't as drastic as i expected, btc dropped back to the 6.7k mark. Just goes to show that there may be instances that will happen that will affect how this market would move so we can't tell which direction it will go
not be looking to know about the market will move in which direction. indeed, no one knows where the market will move. but at least, I have indirectly spread the optimism for all users to stay calm with the current situation.
usmanov123

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

Chikuntv

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:42:40 AM

Both BTC and alts are kinda bottomed and I don't see them go a lot lower. It looks like a reversal can happen any time. We'll see
Dread Pirate Roberts

Activity: 1484
Merit: 326

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 12:21:03 PM

If you ask when and expect valid information. You'll never find it. Crypto is unpredictable . but good news makes it possible for prices to rise.
which traders can do usually when prices like this are kept with buybacks at a cheaper price to make a profit when prices start recovering.
Like this . you can see the predictions of others but not necessarily the facts because surely the statement is also based on expectations.
It's better to do your own analysis or through valid news or analysis
yslyv

Activity: 1008
Merit: 533

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 07:10:23 AM

ofcourse it is unknown. crypto market is very unpredictable and full of surprises. but as i checked previous years i dont see any reason for bitcoin to not to act similar as it did several times. i think that bear market looks about to end.

turn the page
alealeal

Activity: 110
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 07:30:18 AM
Last edit: August 12, 2018, 07:34:07 AM by alealeal

I think it should last 1 month this falling of market. We should just wait more and more. Bull season will come in one year. In this cryptocurrency, key is the be patient ıf market falls buy from deep ıf market rises sell from top just it nothing else this is simple. Nowadays we have wait more and more guys
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: