Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:27:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How is the economy of your country recently?  (Read 351 times)
Jemroe01

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 01:52:00 AM

Philippine's economic status is recently booming with Duterte's administration, from the trade within neighboring countries as well as social diplomats occurring most specially with the partnerships and trusts gained by the country. I think it's a good sign of real progress.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Applechild

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 03:03:09 PM

I think this period in history, many countries all over the world are experiencing hardship but of various degree. My country is not left out. Things have become so bad that people are even afraid to spend the cash at hand because they don’t know when the next salary will come or cash or what the next price of commodity will be as everything is under some uncertainty and the government of the day is not bothered rather they keep trolling around the world while the masses are suffering. The same people who ensure they are voted in are the same suffering and regretting their actions.
Squishy01

Activity: 98
Merit: 16

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 04:24:30 PM

In Philippines, we don't know if our country will be in good place or in bad place.
  Our problem with Drugs, a huge problem of it, Poor people who or sometimes innocent are being killed because of accusation to them, Police think that they our drug dealer, but sometimes they're being set-up. Other one is the exchange of money, our money is too low to exchange in USD
1 USD = Php 53.46. That's a huge exchange rate and that is the reason why many people go to Philippines. I don't know what will happen to the future , Will it progress ? or bad thing will happen.

I agree with you, but to be honest, we really arein a bad place right now, there is no other way around that. Other than the aforementioned problems, the inflation rate in our country has just gotten too high in the past few months and the ones who are suffering are the middle class and the poor.

Taxes for goods and services have significantly increased  because of our latest tax reform program (TRAIN law), but the minimum wage and sources of income did no really adjust to that so we are basically forced to spend more and more money while earning the same thing. It's quite unfortunate for millions of Filipinos over here.

Brian_Hunt

Activity: 19

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 05:32:54 PM

On paper, the economy in my country seems to be doing fine. But that doesn't relate much to the reality. Jobs seem to still be on the decrease. And inflation keeps biting hard. So, I figure that the average people in most countries are actually experiencing the same issues. This is why immigration is bound to keep on happening. Everybody thinks the grass is greener on the other side. The key however is to always fight hard to ascend the financial ladder in which ever country you're in.
jayawchaminda

Activity: 37

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 06:48:34 PM

My country economy is very bad because of my country most politicians make corruption the government increase taxes many people suffering after increase tax. because when increasing tax all day to day use item price going high special food. I think most Asian country's politicians make corruption that makes poor people life bad.
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2018, 08:14:42 PM

The economy of most developing and undeveloped countries is too bad that even  their citizens are on a serious struggle for survival, some are migrating from their country to other countries to look for greener pasture, though some are making it but greater percentage are losing their life. In my country the recent economy is too bad that people are complaining bitterly, despite their complaint nothing has been done to remedy this problem. People keeping suffering with hope of coming out it one day. How is your own country?

in germany everything is fine, we have rather problems with sustainability of the society, the economy works good but it should be based on a more secure and more expanisionary basis.

economic boom isnt necesarily something great, a country might severly damage its environment with an economic boom and permanently urbine once valuable natural resorts. creating more and more slums.

the question is what quality does the economic growth have?

Tramle091296

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 01:59:16 AM

In the past economy i thought that the govetnment do a lot of thing for the benefits of the people. Giving help to the poor. But its the opposite they always think their selves politicians used their positions to drug trafficking that causing many people here murder. All of the establishment here is private now because politicians sell it to businessman. Hospitals, electric company and even our water supply which is sucks because many people can benefit with a low pay bills in electricity and water.

CuresToken.com
»   Decentralizing the Health Care System   «
────────  Facebook TwitterLinkedInBountyTelegram  ────────
SimonOdell
Copper Member

Activity: 162
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 03:07:02 AM

In Dubai the rents are getting slightly less, but it might be more to do with the city growing and so much new housing options being added than a dip in the economy. Not sure.

TOURIVA The World is Yours! https://touriva.info - Discord : https://discord.gg/wnteRpR
chrisnewsome

Activity: 58

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 03:13:29 PM

The economy of my country, Philippines, is in turmoil. The inflation rate are contantly risin partly due to the recently passed TRAIN Law in which the products which uses sugar and many commodities have been put a heavy tax and also the imported goods from other countries.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: