Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:31:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for REAL WORLD IMPLEMENTATIONS  (Read 100 times)
kipperedsnack (OP)

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2018, 09:41:09 PM

Looking to invest in coins that have a real world implementation in play. And only those coins.

Have a few thousand USD, please list coins and their respective uses (outside their currency block chain).

I am super tired of seeing new coins every hour, and the ones from last year still don't even have implementation other than wallets and nodes.

So tired of it. Like, lets move on already and do something.

Vann

Activity: 1036
Merit: 606

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 09:43:07 PM

Wrong forum. This belongs in Altcoin Discussion.
kipperedsnack (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2018, 09:47:33 PM

Wrong forum. This belongs in Altcoin Discussion.

Agreed, my fault. Can someone move or delete so I can re-post?
Tankdestroyer

Activity: 476
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:02:01 PM

It is already moved to altcoin discussion.
Looking to invest in coins that have a real world implementation in play. And only those coins.
As far as I know, the only ones with real world use cases right now are bitcoin(because it can be used as a store of value in crypto space and is widely accepted as payment), ethereum(for smart contracts), monero(for more anonymity), ripple(used by some banks), and doge(even if it is a joke, it can be used to give people a tip and is widely accepted in online gambling sites, some payment processors also accept it as payment).
jagaban
Copper Member

Activity: 322
Merit: 8

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:04:34 PM

Cool cousin is already established as a travel and tourist guide and the business has being in existence for some time now. They just entered the crypto and blockchain space some weeks back after concluding their token sale recently. You should check it out

kipperedsnack (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2018, 10:06:03 PM

It is already moved to altcoin discussion.
As far as I know, the only ones with real world use cases right now are bitcoin(because it can be used as a store of value in crypto space and is widely accepted as payment), ethereum(for smart contracts), monero(for more anonymity), ripple(used by some banks), and doge(even if it is a joke, it can be used to give people a tip and is widely accepted in online gambling sites, some payment processors also accept it as payment).

This helps, there has to be more, but this points me in the right direction. I always loved Monero.

Thank you! Any others would be much appreciated. I might even go through and document what and how they are implementing the technology in the real world to help like minded investors.

Thank you!
kipperedsnack (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2018, 10:11:26 PM

Cool cousin is already established as a travel and tourist guide and the business has being in existence for some time now. They just entered the crypto and blockchain space some weeks back after concluding their token sale recently. You should check it out

Sounds very interesting... digging, thank you!

Found it! - https://www.coolcousin.com/

I am just so tired of all these coins not realizing that they only completed the first step...

I have come to realize any coin not actively seeking some sort of real world use for the technology is probably and definitely a scam.

Alot of DEVs respond with, "I don't want someone controlling interest in the coin or path of our technology". Which absolutely makes no sense, as implementations would be 100% separate from anything coin related etc.. and could easily fund future endeavors or development without giving away ANY controlling stakes..

Just tired of it all. Thank you for the responses!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: