Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 10:20:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] 2 radeon 5970's with waterblocks fitted new price £710  (Read 1589 times)
coined (OP)

Activity: 174
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 20, 2011, 05:23:32 AM
Last edit: September 24, 2011, 01:56:56 PM by coined

if I want to sell them on ebay I will have to refit the stock coolers(way more buyers),

But I thought I would post here to see if anyone wants them with waterblocks attached before I take them off.

I would prefer to post to the uk if it came to it.

edit: photo.

£710 includes shipping to uk

let me know if there is no image.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AniceInovation
Donator

Activity: 446
Merit: 262

Interesting.

View Profile
September 20, 2011, 10:31:55 AM

How much would it be?
coined (OP)

View Profile
September 20, 2011, 11:21:11 AM

they go for £300-£400 each on ebay still, so in that range. I think I forgot to mention I have 2 5970's, I just said "5970's"  Tongue

I'm not looking for anything above the normal uk ebay prices, nor much extra for the waterblocks, that would be the main saving for a buyer, and also the convenience that they are pre installed and ready to go.

jago25_98

Activity: 900
Merit: 1000

Crypto Geek

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2011, 03:33:47 PM

Would prefer a cheaper card but yeah

Bitcoiner since the early days. Crypto YouTube Channel: Trading Nomads | Analyst | News Reporter | Bitcoin Hodler | Support Freedom of Speech!
nelisky
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 20, 2011, 03:42:21 PM

How many coins for both card, shipped to Europe, no need for the stock coolers at all? How old are these cards, what kind of usage have they had (overclocking/volting, etc), and what about some pretty pictures?

Thanks!
coined (OP)

View Profile
September 20, 2011, 08:19:17 PM

I am actually still using the crossfire 5970 system to type this  Grin as I wasn't expecting any real offers on here really, I had accepted the ebay route I'm my head,

they have been overclocked and watercooled from the start, at least 4-5 months of mining since december last year, fortunately I did most of the mining at the start(like 25000 difficulty)  Tongue, I have just recently started trading and it's making me more than mining that's why I don't need them.

when it comes to being in used condition remember they are watercooled so they haven't been toasted like a normal card, gpu's in the 40c range and vrm's in the 70's.

I'm thinking maybe about £750.

current gox exchange rate is $5.94901 on it's way down

750 British pounds sterling = 1178.7000 US dollars = 198.133btc
nelisky
Legendary

View Profile
September 20, 2011, 08:39:06 PM

750 British pounds sterling = 1178.7000 US dollars = 198.133btc

Hmm, that's a bit steep, tbh. Thanks anyway.
jago25_98

Activity: 900
Merit: 1000

Crypto Geek

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2011, 11:28:43 PM

PM me if you want to sell for a little lower, as in price matching the ebay average. Where in the UK are you, perhaps I could drive to you

Bitcoiner since the early days. Crypto YouTube Channel: Trading Nomads | Analyst | News Reporter | Bitcoin Hodler | Support Freedom of Speech!
coined (OP)

View Profile
September 23, 2011, 09:28:33 AM

I have removed them from my pc now, and edited original post with new photo.
nelisky
Legendary

View Profile
September 23, 2011, 02:11:58 PM

I might be interested in all of the water cooling stuff for my dual 5970's.
What would be the price on the waterblocks and the extra stuff you are willing to throw in?

I would gladly buy just the 5970's without WC blocks (or stock coolers for that matter, to keep weight/shipping price low).
coined (OP)

View Profile
September 23, 2011, 02:30:38 PM

What would be the price on the waterblocks and the extra stuff you are willing to throw in?

I still have everything from my 5970's watercooled system, a complete loop, including the pump Swiftech MCP655 and the huge RX360 Triple Fan Radiator,

I would need to work out that price though.
coined (OP)

View Profile
September 23, 2011, 02:33:46 PM

I would gladly buy just the 5970's without WC blocks (or stock coolers for that matter, to keep weight/shipping price low).

you want the bare boards?  Huh

I actually have 2 accelero xtreme 5970 coolers as well  Grin 1 is still brand new and sealed, the other has been on and taken back off and re packed up,
nelisky
Legendary

View Profile
September 23, 2011, 03:00:38 PM

I actually have 2 accelero xtreme 5970 coolers as well  Grin 1 is still brand new and sealed, the other has been on and taken back off and re packed up,

Yes, the bare boards would be fine. If you want to throw in the AC coolers at little or no extra cost, sure, otherwise I'll save myself a few dead DVIs by not using those Wink
coined (OP)

View Profile
September 23, 2011, 03:02:55 PM

there is a complete sale between the two of you, I will try and work something out with "challengeaccepted" since I would need the waterblocks sale 100% confirmed before I take them off.

and to "nelisky" yes the shipping of bare boards would be cheaper, boards inside anti static bags well padded in a box £5-£6 probably
coined (OP)

View Profile
September 23, 2011, 05:21:57 PM

check your Personal Messages
coined (OP)

View Profile
September 23, 2011, 05:22:44 PM

Yes, the bare boards would be fine. If you want to throw in the AC coolers at little or no extra cost, sure, otherwise I'll save myself a few dead DVIs by not using those Wink

check your Personal Messages
coined (OP)

View Profile
September 24, 2011, 01:57:25 PM

new price
sturle
Legendary

Activity: 1437
Merit: 1002

https://bitmynt.no

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2011, 03:09:58 PM

I still have everything from my 5970's watercooled system, a complete loop, including the pump Swiftech MCP655 and the huge RX360 Triple Fan
The Swiftech MCP655 is a great pump.  It can be PWM controlled, and even controlled by the fan controller on the 5970 to keep a constant temperature on the card, or connected to a fan connector on the mainboard and controlled with a script.  It has a large controllable range from 1400 RPM to about 5000, and the actual RPM can also be read from sensors when it is connected to the mainboard.  I use a MCP655, and regulate it to keep my GPU temperature constant in changing flow and temperature conditions as the heat is distributed to various places or saved in a buffer tank.  (I heat my floors and pre-heat my hot water with my miner.)  It is relatively silent as well.  (Inaudible compared to typical fan noise from a 5970, not to mention two!)

I may need another MCP655 soon, btw.  I'm preparing another miner for heating my living room floor during winter.

Sjå https://bitmynt.no for veksling av bitcoin mot norske kroner.  Trygt, billig, raskt og enkelt sidan 2010.
I buy with EUR and other currencies at a fair market price when you want to sell.  See http://bitmynt.no/eurprice.pl
Warning: "Bitcoin" XT, Classic, Unlimited and the likes are scams. Don't use them, and don't listen to their shills.
Olly_K

Activity: 361
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 03, 2011, 06:05:37 PM

do you still have these ?
Convery

Activity: 966
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 03, 2011, 06:09:53 PM

*looks at Newegg selling new 5970's for 400$/258£ each*

I wonder what a used waterblock costs..

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄