Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:57:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What Masternodes Are, How Do They Work, and Are They Worth It?  (Read 249 times)
SwissBoo (OP)

Activity: 700
Merit: 1

SetupMasternodes.com

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2018, 10:38:03 PM
Last edit: July 16, 2018, 08:30:47 AM by SwissBoo

Bitcoiners,

We hear it all the time,  "I want to expand my portfolio and diversify my crypto into strategic investments..."

This sounds smart, and strategic. It makes sense to diversify and expand.

The question is... How are you looking to diversify?

Did you buy Dash (in 2014)  when it was worth dollars? and it required 1,000 DASH to be a Masternode Operator?
Well... at that time, DASH was around $1 and it would cost about $1,000 (estimated) to run a Masternode.

Now: Let's look at the research data for today's value to operate a DASH Masternode

We highly recommend before jumping into it, you do full research and an entire due-diligence process.
This is not financial advice. Always connect with your Local Financial Advisor and Tax Accountant. Ensure crypto and local laws apply to you.

[PSA] NEVER GIVE AWAY PRIVATE KEYS TO YOUR LOCAL WALLET or REMOTE ACCESS TO YOUR COINS. BE AWARE OF SCAMS OUT THERE!!!

Remember, all crypto currencies are risky and may have loss in values. It is your priority to do your own research. This content is not financial advice.

Sources:
https://coincentral.com/what-are-masternodes-an-introduction-and-guide/
https://coinsutra.com/masternodes

Please contribute below.

Thank you for reading.

Are you looking at Masternode coins to setup and own a masternode?
(eg: Dash, Zcoin, Pivx, Qbic or the 100+ others out there?)

If you do not know where to start with getting a Masternode operational, then we know a company that can help.

There is a company who can help you Setup and Troubleshoot Masternodes called SetupMasternodes.com for a service fee

Thanks for reading

Create Your own Full Masternode VPS without Technical Skills in 1 HOUR
==>  https://www.SetupMasternodes.com  <==

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cryptowayne2017

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:01:24 PM

If only we could go back in time, that would be nice. I only started in masternodes recently got involved in MCC after the coin was dumped and taken over by the community which looks good at the moment. Maybe its the next dash just cheaper check out discord if you have a chance ad see what u think.

https://discord.gg/NDJ94Yd
Tipstar

Activity: 1764
Merit: 280

Smart World Global Token

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:14:16 AM

Masternode is a great investment but with the technical difficulty involved, many people still can't build one.
Masternode sharing too has been popular but with high fees and some fake scams people are afraid from them.
Mano on the other hand is changing everything. They'll make it just a click to setup your masternode. A VPS totally dedicated to create masternode.
Don't have money to invest in a masternode you like? You can always get involved in sharing with MANO.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

CryptoDouche

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:24:15 AM

For people looking to go this route I think the best option by far is Ambrosus. There are multiple tiers of nodes and currently the lowest one can be had for only around $3k US dollars which is an absolute steal. The team is rock solid and partnerships with massive corporations are all but announced which is great because it guarantees widespread adoption when main net launches in July. The best part is that payouts are in AMB but tied to a flat USD rate so even if the crypto market dips your payouts will stay the same. You can check out this community made calculator for an idea of projected ROI:

http://ambrosus.yannlevy.eu/

SwissBoo (OP)

SetupMasternodes.com

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 01:56:42 AM

Masternode is a great investment but with the technical difficulty involved, many people still can't build one.
Masternode sharing too has been popular but with high fees and some fake scams people are afraid from them.
Mano on the other hand is changing everything. They'll make it just a click to setup your masternode. A VPS totally dedicated to create masternode.
Don't have money to invest in a masternode you like? You can always get involved in sharing with MANO.

We put out a warning regarding masternode pools that are risky since you do not know if the operators will ever give out the coin payouts or not.

https://medium.com/@team_33161/be-careful-masternodes-pools-watch-out-d8f471593db7

Our team is helpful when it comes to the setup and hosting process - we simplified it and even offer educational services to teach people

https://www.SetupMasternodes.com for those who want to learn more

Msworld83
Copper Member

Activity: 448

StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 02:26:20 AM

Masternode coin are kind of token that use proof of stake by locking some portion of their coin for a period of time to get reward  for their stake base of percentage of new coin that will be mine
Vladique

Activity: 1372

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 05:39:01 AM

I can not deal with this topic, someone says that it's hard to make money and you can lose money, while others say that it's possible to earn good money on this
SwissBoo (OP)

SetupMasternodes.com

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 03:46:04 AM

I can not deal with this topic, someone says that it's hard to make money and you can lose money, while others say that it's possible to earn good money on this

yes, you should always do your own research and not buy into what people are "saying"

Remember, there is always money to be made on any type of crypto. Mining or Masternodes.

Dash has proven to be profitable with Masternodes. There are more and more succeeding with it. There are many that are FAILING.

There is pros and cons to Masternodes for sure. There are no GUARANTEES with Masternodes nor Mining.

Conclusion: Do your research

triciaa478

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:52:03 AM

Masternodes are the best investment in cryptocurrency. To spot a coin that is worth pennies and invest in and if in future it turns out to be another DASH coin, you will have more profit to reap daily ,weekly or yearly without much work.
SwissBoo (OP)

SetupMasternodes.com

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 04:33:24 AM

Masternodes are the best investment in cryptocurrency. To spot a coin that is worth pennies and invest in and if in future it turns out to be another DASH coin, you will have more profit to reap daily ,weekly or yearly without much work.

nice feedback. Could you share which coins you've spotted success with?

ImHash

Activity: 924
Merit: 506

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 01:44:13 AM

If masternodes are profitable why don't you setup as many as you can and earn all the profits for yourself?
I think masternodes are another form of scam. Do you ever see anyone talking about setting up bitcoin nodes for you to profit? Coins like dash are trying to earn money from noobs.
This is another way of cloud mining, You set up masternodes but first you need to buy the coins to start mining.
Yokonaumiyaki000

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 01:46:39 AM

I was mislead by the title. I thought the thread was all about masternodes and such, giving informations and details about what masternode is. But in the end it's all how to setup masterbodes.
SwissBoo (OP)

SetupMasternodes.com

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 02:07:07 AM

I was mislead by the title. I thought the thread was all about masternodes and such, giving informations and details about what masternode is. But in the end it's all how to setup masterbodes.

Sorry you felt this way. Any suggestions how we can improve because it wasn't a topic solely about Setup Masternodes. However, this is a service we do provide and we also let public know of Scams to watch out for.

How can we improve next time?

ImHash

Activity: 924
Merit: 506

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 03:06:10 AM

Yes this is another way of advertising these days, They trick you with their titles and you click to see something useful and learn something new but all you get is another advertisement for their masternode setup services. Masternode coins are another form of Ponzi, Early adopters will earn the most profit and if no one invests on new masternodes the whole system would fall apart.
SwissBoo (OP)

SetupMasternodes.com

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 08:21:52 AM

Yes this is another way of advertising these days, They trick you with their titles and you click to see something useful and learn something new but all you get is another advertisement for their masternode setup services. Masternode coins are another form of Ponzi, Early adopters will earn the most profit and if no one invests on new masternodes the whole system would fall apart.

They said this about Bitcoin in the early days. Your evaluation of a Ponzi doesn't add up with your content. I see your point about (no one investing) that it falls apart. That means the free market decided that they will not support that masternode. Think through the model here. I believe your judgement does have a lot to do with Copy / Paste Masternode (or even Non-Masternode) cryptos that are popping up left and right.

Why don't we look at dash for example:
1. They have a solid development team
2. The devs aren't the only people at the top. People who hold a dash masternode have a vote.
3. What is the difference between Mining vs Nodes?

Early adopters took the risk on dash and it turned a $5k masternode into a $250k masternode in about 4-5 years.

Today, anyone with about $250k can definitely operate a Dash masternode.
The reality is: Some can afford it, and some cannot. It's up to the market to decide.

What if the average joe doesn't have enough to invest. What tells you they cannot?  What if the average joe dumps away their 401k and puts it into a Masternode? or Mining Hardware? or buys Bitcoin?

yes, if no one invests the coin dies, just like every other crypto. The ones with a valuable business proposition and a development team that is contributing to the Crypto eco-system, can make all the difference in the world with their node / mining governance.

SwissBoo (OP)

SetupMasternodes.com

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 02:30:35 AM

bump!

SwissBoo (OP)

SetupMasternodes.com

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2018, 05:39:01 AM

any other takers on this topic?

BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 578

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 12:09:00 PM

you can see how the altcoins have tanked hard and it proves that bag holding altcoins in the long run is going to leave you with a huge loss. and running a masternode of majority of altcoins means becoming a big bag holder who unlike other bag holders can not dump his coins immediately and will be in even a bigger loss because running a master node costs you.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
SwissBoo (OP)

SetupMasternodes.com

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2018, 07:19:31 PM

many people still unaware

ololajulo

Activity: 2226
Merit: 270

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 07:44:01 PM

many people still unaware
Masternode is always presented in a very interesting  way that makes everyone willing to acquire but it demands more. Interestingly I saw a request from an investor on a forum today who also is will to get a masternode but with a ridiculous low token.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
Pages: [1] 2 »  All