Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:54:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Where to hold EOS  (Read 68 times)
cappy176 (OP)

Activity: 83
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:40:30 PM

So I read an article that EOS has finally launched their mainnet platform I was wondering if anyone had a link or tutorial on where to store the coins is it still ok to keep them in my trezor/mew for now or will I need to move them ASAP?

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
steplaza

Activity: 175
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:52:23 PM

Be careful during this migration period, but I think you can forget about the EOS on Mew, they should have been automatically transferred after snapshot to the EOS blockchain recently launched. The blockchain has been recently paused due to problems though. I suggest you wait a little until everything is more stable and transactions are safer
marks1976

Activity: 893
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:04:51 PM

So I read an article that EOS has finally launched their mainnet platform I was wondering if anyone had a link or tutorial on where to store the coins is it still ok to keep them in my trezor/mew for now or will I need to move them ASAP?
\
As far as i know that the EOS ERC20 token can't be used again. You can see that about the dev has already given a lot of intstruction on the telegram group and you should join on it. or try to visit the medium blog of EOS to get the latest update about that. It seems like the dev still keep all of the coin.

▄██████
      ▄█▀██████
    ▄█▀  ██████
  ▄█▀    ██████
▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████
███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████
███████████████
 ▀█████████████

<█▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █▄▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄ █▄▄▄▄▄

│   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄(▄▄▄
$▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄, █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ $▄▄▄▄▄▄: ▄▄▄▄▄
│   █
│   │   //█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
│   │   $▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄_▄▄▄(▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄, █████████▄█████▄███████):
│   │   $▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄($▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ - > ▄▄▄▄▄()) ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄:
│   │   ▄▄ (!$▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄ !$▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄) █
│   │      ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
│   │   █

▄███▄        ▄███▄
     ▄███████▄    ▄███████▄
     █████████    █████████
      ███████      ███████
       ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀▀
 ▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄█▀ ▄▄████▄▄▄▄████▄▄
█████████▀███ ██████████████████
███████▀  ███ ██████████████████
       ▄█ 
    ▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄        █▄
    ▀█████████▀   ▄▄▄▄▄███▄
      ▀██       ▄███████████
        ▀              ███▀
                       ▀

P2P CASH
▄▄▄▄▄▄ Send money worldwide fast ▄▄▄▄▄▄

███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
████           ▀██████
████             ██████
████              █████
████             ▄█████      ▄
████            ▄██████    ▄██
████     ▄▄▄▄▄████████    ▄███
████   ▄████████████▀   ▄█████
████ ▄███████████▀▀   ▄███████
██████████▀         ▄█████████
████████▀  ▄▄███████████▀ ████
██████▀  ▄████████████▀   ████
████▀   ███████▀▀▀▀▀▀     ████
██▀    ██████▀            ████
▀      █████              ████
       █████              ████
       █████▄             ████
       ▀██████▄           ████
        ▀█████████████████████
          ▀███████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ safe an easy with P2P ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
P2P is the open source smart
contract platform
fully dedicated to
international money transactions

▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄
  ████████████████
 ██████████████████
▄████▄  ███▄  ▄████▄
█████▄  ███▄  ▄█████
████████████████████
 ▄████  ▄▄▄▄  ████▄

▄      ▄███▄▄
██▄▄▄ ██████▀
████████████
 ██████████▀
   ███████▀
 ▄█████▀▀

▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████
  ▄▄▄███▀▀▄███
▀▀███▀ ▄██████
    █ ███████
     ██▀▀▀███
           ▀▀
███

███
██████████████████████████

JOIN

██████████████████████████
███
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
███
rommelzkie

Activity: 294
Merit: 125

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:10:03 PM

The first question is did you register your ERC20 ETH Address to EOS.IO?

If Yes, Then you need to unstake your EOS Token First by using Greymass wallet. https://github.com/greymass/eos-voter

If You did not register your ERC20 ETH wallet before EOS mainnet launch, The best thing to do is to wait for EOS.IO team update regarding on this matter. (I just hope that they have solution for this)

On the other hand, EOS will be supported by Ledger hardware wallet next month July 2018.

cappy176 (OP)

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 04:33:23 PM

Ok great thanks everyone for the help if I had anymore merit to spend I would send you guys some Smiley I will read up on it and check that link out again thanks a lot much appreciated

VuLDK

Activity: 284
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 04:40:38 PM

EOS's price is plummeting in bitcoin. This is the right time to buy eos. If you decide to invest long with EOS , this is the best game for you to hold EOS. You can buy EOS' on the exchanges like criptopia , binance , mecatrox... These are all prestigious exchanges
cappy176 (OP)

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 04:54:50 PM

So I got my EOS in the greymass that was pretty easy Smiley but one more question does voting with this work like the other coins that you can vote with (ark/rise/lisk) where I vote and get rewards in EOS for voting essentially earning more EOS? Or does this work differently?

Melnikof

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:05:19 PM

What's the point of selling these coins at the bear market bottom? Mainnet of the coin has been already launched, but it hasn't brought about any changes with the price. It hasn't just fallen so much as other altcoins. So wait on!
adamantasaurus

Activity: 700
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 08:21:04 PM

What's the point of selling these coins at the bear market bottom? Mainnet of the coin has been already launched, but it hasn't brought about any changes with the price. It hasn't just fallen so much as other altcoins. So wait on!

I don't think he is trying to sell the coins but looking where to store them as it says in the title where to "HOLD" EOS LOL

Unfortunately I don't have the answer as I'm still trying to figure out how the EOS mainnet works as well Cheesy
dumbtool45

Activity: 448
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:37:52 AM

I would sell it. I don't really like the tech. They had a few bugs just before the launch and some new bugs may appear. And it's already a huge cap...
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: