Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 05:10:51 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Beginner Level. Need Help Setting up Guiminer and kick starting.  (Read 626 times)
Kanbei (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 05:51:04 AM

Hi there. As mentioned on the topic I'm a beginner in mining. I run an Nvidia Geforce GT 630 GPU and have downloaded and installed all the new drivers for it (334.67). I have also installed the guiminer, wallet etc...

Now my problem is when I start my guiminer. The prompt "nothing to mine on, exiting" comes up. I tried to download and install an openCl (195.39) for nvidia as mentioned on some forums when I looked for possible solutions, but I am unable to. Before the installation of the opencl (195.39) finishes a prompt that says "The NVIDIA set up program could not locate any drivers that are compatible with your current hardware" Then it closes down. I'm knowledgeable enough to operate my pc and provide light maintenance to it. But not too technical when it comes to these stuff. I'd like to start mining asap. I hope someone would be kind enough to lend a hand. I registered with slush btw.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: