Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 02:51:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Voda Exchange: trading for the rest of us  (Read 499 times)
DejanGrande (OP)

Activity: 212
Merit: 10

vDinar: Yugoslav miners' coin!

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2018, 11:57:37 PM

Voda Exchange is a sub-project made for vDinar (virtualni Dinar), regionally oriented cryptocurrency from the Balkans.
All the Voda Exchange updates and news can be tracked on vDinar's official channels.

| vDinar's BitcoinTalk topic |
| vDinar's Telegram |
| vDinar's Reddit |
| vDinar's Discord |

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
deky9000

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:17:23 AM

Fantastic news!  good work, nice grafic and simple  and easy interface
aurellio

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:22:44 AM

Voda Exchange is a project with the concept of exchange which later can develop well, for this will have uniqueness and hopefully the team has the uniqueness that will attract and investors will be much interested.
DejanGrande (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 10:36:00 AM

Clarification:
Voda Exchange is currently just trading crypto but is obtaining legal permissions to trade EUR, USD and local currencies from the Balkans. It aims to become a bridge for average people to the crypto world, able to bring what's needed in the easiest way possible!

dvd14986

Activity: 15

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 02:04:06 PM

Finally it has come!

Thank you dev for all your work!
DejanGrande (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 06:16:14 PM

Finally it has come!

Thank you dev for all your work!

You're welcome, as always!

I provide services for the bounty manager. A large number of participants and the quality of work is guaranteed!
My rang is Hero member.

Examples:
and another projects.

I take 15% bounty pool.
Rules for work:
  • Bount pool must be 1.5% and higher from ICO (the more interest the participants become)
  • Payment for the creation of a signature at your expense.

If you are interested, please PM me.
you sure about that ? have you checked ur trust lately ? Roll Eyes

This stuff is really getting wild, I hope it gets moved away.

panyuuepopy

Activity: 17

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 08:40:10 AM

sounds good, We look forward this project. keep on going guys.   
DejanGrande (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 09:21:37 AM

sounds good, We look forward this project. keep on going guys.   

Thank you!

pochy123

Activity: 198
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 11:18:58 PM

another scam plus another exchange that stays with my coins
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 11:23:52 PM

Better research or not use at all if you feel that this is just another scam exchange. I'm very careful sending my coins to others. I stayed with the veterans. Otherwise, yourself is to blame if something goes wrong.
They need to show us their legal documents so at least we can gauge if they are operating here as a legit company.
proo7

Activity: 210
Merit: 6

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 11:26:23 PM

Is this centralised or decentralised exchange ?
pochy123

Activity: 198
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 11:41:01 PM

Better research or not use at all if you feel that this is just another scam exchange. I'm very careful sending my coins to others. I stayed with the veterans. Otherwise, yourself is to blame if something goes wrong.
They need to show us their legal documents so at least we can gauge if they are operating here as a legit company.
I'm not a company, I'm just a common miner and I'm a corriete
all exchanges that have been in this currency remain with her
and the dev does not even care
the developer is a good and well-developed currency just to entertain
DejanGrande (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 11:18:56 AM

I'm not a company, I'm just a common miner and I'm a corriete
all exchanges that have been in this currency remain with her
and the dev does not even care
the developer is a good and well-developed currency just to entertain

How am I expected to foresee wether external, unknown exchanges are reliable or scams? Our users were advicing me to apply for listing and I just satisfied them (as you may understand people really want to trade it as soon as possible), unfortunately it once happened that it was a scam (JamBTC). Though I always told you all: we already have a listing on Bisq Exchange, decentralized and secure 100%, it's harder to understand but if you don't want to risk any coin that's the place, they even trade all kinds of fiat currencies; or wait us with our new Voda Exchange. Well, some people wanted it to be too easy and fast and risked their wallets, that's not up to me, they chose. I do still try to work on blacklisting all transactions from JamBTC deposits in a future version, though that's all I can do.

You're completely right about it, that's why we're doing our best to get all the needed. It's not daily stuff to open a legal society so please understand the wait.
In the meantime, I'd just suggest you to think about this: I have been working for the last year entirely on virtual Dinar, and now I did Voda to let our users feel secure and have a non-volatile place to trade it. Would you expect me to trash an entire year of hard work, no-sleep nights and effort just for a little delusional scam exchange to take place? This really wouldn't be worth the effort, not even by far.

Is this centralised or decentralised exchange ?

Hi proo7,
Voda is centralized, though if you would like to trade virtual Dinar on a decentralized exchange you can download Bitsquare, we're also there!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: