Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 03:39:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you still believe in the cryptocurrency market?  (Read 7382 times)
Mandevil

Activity: 324
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 07:33:18 AM

surely believe. not only in the crypto market, but also the beginning of a new future. everything new has stages of development - now if we compare - then it’s like a baby - it tries to talk, walk. all in front.

Mandevil

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 07:34:28 AM

I can also say for myself - faith is probably not quite the right word for this - rather, I just know that - crypto is the future.

Mandevil

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 07:37:47 AM

the world is so tired of control - bubbles of wild inflation, no reasonable fees. incredible Creedit and betting on them. so crypto will change the world. perhaps - if of course just to fantasize - there will come a time when ordinary money will simply cease to exist. and all financials such as crypto will not be controlled by someone - only an even market.

Mandevil

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 07:40:18 AM

If you stop believing you won't achieve your dreams and goals. Don't give up easily after you had done wrong, start again and try new things, don't repeat the same mistakes, besides crypto is still growing, much things we would expect from it.
I fully agree - given the fact that all of humanity - if you can say so, only looks at the new crypto market. then absolutely everything is just in front.

youdacapt

Activity: 1834
Merit: 295

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2018, 07:41:49 AM

the world is so tired of control - bubbles of wild inflation, no reasonable fees. incredible Creedit and betting on them. so crypto will change the world. perhaps - if of course just to fantasize - there will come a time when ordinary money will simply cease to exist. and all financials such as crypto will not be controlled by someone - only an even market.
The biggest possibility that the paper dollar will be destroyed and a temporary replacement is digital currency and that is all in Crypto so for now I still strongly believe in Crypto because paper currency is on the verge of extinction and Crypto will become increasingly popular throughout the world. the world before the golden age, because after the Crypto period ended it will be replaced by the golden age.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
cytpoway121

Activity: 1540
Merit: 68

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 07:46:06 AM

- been scammed

Im new to the ideology of events here in the crypto space, but i have never experienced either of those bad vibes

- listened to Official McScamFee

Why should i follow Mccafee words ?

I came to the crypto space voluntarily not to follow some random persons advice.

- woken up in complete shock
- bought the top of a pump
- panic sold the bottom

Its so difficult to be a scam victim if you are not greedy or looking after cheap stuffs  and only gullible people would buy at the tip of a great pump
why have pity for such attitude ?
alex3.alex03

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 07:54:20 AM

Because when I analyzed the crypto-currency market from the very moment of its appearance, I saw how it strengthened over the entire period of its existence. Growth always exceeds the fall and I am sure that this will continue.
FirstCryptic

Activity: 112

🔵The Global Foodservice Loyalty Space

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 12:38:13 PM

In science, philosophy affirms the law, according to which quantity turns into quality. I am sure that the large number of tokens and altcoins appearing on the crypto market will not be a bad sign, but on the contrary will transfer the market to a higher quality level. Then the faith in the crypto market will return.

[ R E S T O t o k e n ]     |     The Global Foodservice Loyalty Space
     TOKEN SALE      ❱ Oct 10th - Dec 14th
Mybitkoin7

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 01:16:56 PM

I still believe in cryptocurrency. Because I see it in the future. I am sure that sooner or later the cryptocurrency will become a world currency.
Summation

Activity: 210
Merit: 17

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 02:58:27 PM

Maybe it's because I didn't lose money, so I still believe in cryptocurrencies. I think its current price is still very cheap and will be more expensive in the future.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
Ava_007

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 05:32:27 AM

yes i do,
 Smiley
The product plays a vital role in the project as the project is related to the product itself. Whatever the planning, strategies, marketing and advertising will depend upon the product so yes, a product is important for a project.

Incodium has developed a solution to protect users and investors against the rising threat of cryptocurrency hacks. Incodium is achieving this through an API-based Smart Contract Solution.

The cryptocurrency market’s valuation has crossed the $300 billion mark. As the value of the market grows, there is an urgent need to beef up security measures. Given the rapidly increasing in cryptocurrency exchange hacks, there needs to be a solution to this problem.

Until now, when an exchange gets hacked, the process of identification of theft and compensation to the user take days or even weeks to be processed at times.

Incodium aims to revolutionize the way compensation is provided through a simple, transparent and actionable platform. Their “Smart Compensation Protection” service determines the extent of the loss occurred and the amount of compensation that needs to be provided.

For More Information visit: https://incodium.io/

Official Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Incodium/

Official Medium Page: https://medium.com/@incodiummate

Official Telegram Channel: https://t.me/incodium

Official Twitter: https://twitter.com/Incodium_Daniel

Official Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/user/INCOmate
Tamila
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 08:55:47 AM

I definitely continue to believe in the success of the cryptocurrency market and in my success on it. It is currently the best and fastest growing area. And there is a lot to learn and develop. I will continue to strive hard for success in the field of cryptocurrency.
ziyush

Activity: 406
Merit: 76

Crypto Lovers

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 09:11:30 AM

yes, in every 1-2 year very big bull run will come in which bitcoin will be the father of all coins.
if you dont beleive in market then you are not reading this

business are coming to cryptocurrency because of large amount of fraud in share market.
so i trust crypto
funex

Activity: 573

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2018, 09:06:26 PM

Despite the market volatility,  crypto in my opinion is a technology that is struggling to stand. a lot of people and organizations are yet to adopt it. so i believe this trying time will pass and crypto market will be less volatile.

But in all , you have to understand the market before you venture into it. there are some basic  rules you have to take into consideration when planning to trade or invest in crypto.
- Do not  buy the pump
- do not  panic sell
- make sure you do your research on any coin you are about to trade
- Be patient.

Oikos◆   |  Decentralized Finance on Tron
https://oikos.cash/
Btcmaeng18

Activity: 156

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 01:13:03 PM

I will remain in Crypto because of some advantages such as security, ease of transactions. I think you are only oriented to price and market patterns without looking at the other side. I think crypto is not just about price, but about how easy they create.
Yes you have a point. I stil believe in crypto because it remains good in terms of ease in using it. It also never give a reason hate it. I believe that it will help me.
jayendo

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 12:46:05 PM

It seems to me that if you do not believe in the future of cryptocurrencies, then nothing will change. I think that this is the engine of the whole process and only people and their opinion can greatly affect the outcome of all events in the market
danfred

Activity: 304

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 02:18:48 PM

If you’re still in crypto after you’ve:

- been scammed
- been dumped on
- panic sold the bottom

Say me why do you still believe in the crypto Smiley

I believe that cryptocurrencies have a great chance to be used in everyday life, at least because, at the moment, the Central Bank is actively interested in their use. So it is possible that this currency can be trusted.
Purwodadi717

Activity: 51

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 02:33:44 PM

- been scammed
- been dumped on
- panic sold the bottom

In reality, if you have learned lessons from all the poor choices you made along the way that stop you falling into the same traps in the future then it has been a worthwhile experience that will help you out with your future investing. If you carry on doing the same things then I think it is time to give up as you are throwing good money after bad.
Thank you..
m2017
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1344

keep walking, Johnnie

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 02:38:11 PM

- been scammed
- been dumped on
- panic sold the bottom

The items listed by you characterize the negative sides of people, but not cryptocurrency. I believe in decentralization and bitcoin. I do not believe to crypto market, only in Bitcoin. All the rest are shitcoins. Since every coin has a master - an owner who pursues his own interests. This is usually a thirst for profit. As you know, the creator of Bitcoin "went into the shadows" and this makes Bitcoin special + its decentralization. Other coins do not have these qualities at the same time.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Juniness

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 10:49:43 PM

Yes , there are a lot of scams in the crypto currency, but as in real life, there are also such cases, it's just convenient for me to transfer money and very comfortable because of this I use

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  

Jump to: