Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:26:03 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Dangerous price area  (Read 1892 times)
lushlife

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 05:18:29 AM

I think you can relax, because if the price goes down even to the critical level, then the old/new investors will be interested to buy BTCtc since it's cheaper
Altcoins enthusiast

Activity: 490
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 06:52:10 AM

That is a very high dangerous area but I think bitcoin has started appreciate since you make this post.  If bitcoin fall below $6000 it mean it will be heading towards $3000. What is helping the market now is because many investors buy bitcoin above the current level and they have decided to hold until bitcoin get on it feat again.
wantjokull

Activity: 700
Merit: 275

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 07:18:02 AM

hey guys, Bitcoin is moving really dangerously to 6000/62000 price level.
If we break this level most of mining farms have to stop mining or continue to produce at loss...
this would be a really nefarious scenario!!!
who thinks Bitcoin will break psychological 6k level? what could happen then? any opinion or analysis???

No.Bitcoin price has already started to recover.Its now moving in the upper trend.Bitcoin's today price is 6,670 dollars and it's said that big whales have started their job to push up the price.

That really is not big achievement considering the fact that we have already dumped ourselves a lot since the start point. You guys should not forget that BTC highest price was 20K USD last year. If we keep in mind that as start point or highest peak then surely we are too much down in the trend and thus it makes it completely worthless to think as to why we are in the dip currently and whether couple of hundreds rising upwards makes sense or not.

▄▄██▄▄        ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄
█████████████████████████████
▀▀██████████▀▀ ▀▀██████████▀▀
    ▀▀██▀▀         ▀▀██▀▀

███▄▄██████▄▄        ▄▄██████▄▄     ▄█▄       ▄█▄     ▄▄██████▄▄
██████▀▀▀▀████▄    ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄  ▀████▄   ▄████▀  ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄
████        ███▄  ▄███        ███▄   ▀████▄████▀   ▄███        ███▄
███          ███  ████████████████     ▀█████▀     ███          ███
███          ███  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███████▄    ███▄        ▄███
███          ███   ███▄▄            ▄████▀ ▀████▄   ███▄▄    ▄▄███
███          ███    ▀██████████    ▀███▀     ▀███▀   ▀██████████▀
▀▀▀          ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀         ▀        ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄       
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▄▄█▄▄   
▄▀▀  ▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀   █ ▀▀▄
▄▀▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀        █  ▀▄
█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                           █
█                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▄▀       █
█                  █   ██   █
    ▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▀▄       █
█                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█                           █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
THE WORLD'S
FIRST INSTANT
CRYPTO LOANS
GET INSTANT CASH IN
40+FIAT
CURRENCIES

USING
CRYPTO  AS
COLLATERAL

manggis97

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 07:56:00 AM

Compared other altcoin, BTC still more strong because BTC been going down 1/3 from highest price,  but other altcoin was more dumped,  even some altcoin dumped 1/10, this is really bad for crypto market and many investor look not ready with this high volatility.  I hope the market cap of crypto will going mainstream again and many trader and investor can recover their loss soon.

dragone

Activity: 249

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:21:23 AM

If we break this level most of mining farms have to stop mining or continue to produce at loss...
who thinks Bitcoin will break psychological 6k level? what could happen then? any opinion or analysis???

No.Bitcoin price has already started to recover.Its now moving in the upper trend.Bitcoin's today price is 6,670 dollars and it's said that big whales have started their job to push up the price.
I think the whales just came to push the price down, because now the BTC price has dropped to 6500.
Whales just do a manipulation right now, because for a long time trading volumes are so small, so they can manipulate all market just having around 100 millions or less.
TopT3ns

Activity: 2604
Merit: 572

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:29:50 AM

my friend said support is on 4000 but i don't think it will go there for now. but if bad news keep coming like exchanger get hacked i think it will possible to reach that price. ir depends on us, holder to keep or sell our coins

lucianlee12

Activity: 74

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:32:07 AM

For long-term players, it's not that important for Bitcoin to drop $ 5,000. They trust the $ 20k or $ 30k mark, so their return on investment is good.
Mundo12

Activity: 114

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:34:48 AM

There was a $ 17 billion reduction in flyers. I think Bitcoin will go down to 5k5. I will wait to buy more Bitcoin.
nsasuiteb

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

BAILOUT

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:55:55 AM

$6000 is very dangerous price for bitcoin, if it breaks below $6000 then the next target is $5000 if that happens most altcoins will be almost zero Cheesy Weak altcoins will not survive this crash.

alfs75

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

platform for everyday business

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:04:36 AM

I dont thinks thats some miners would stop doing there works as a miners,because of price value of bitcoin would going down to $6K-$6200K price level,because even the price value still going down,i thinks most of them still earn a profit in mining cryptocurrencyand they dont stop there rig operation,because there purpose is to earn even the market price is going down,while in other hand i dont thinks that btc price will down to $6K level,because of this bull run happen now in crypto market.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
Script3d

Activity: 1232
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:23:52 AM

the price is down now its back to 6.3k maybe next month the price will slowly rise up and no more jump crash. possibly whales are the one's pushing down the price they are still pushing it down. as always hodl.
alminium

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:35:39 AM

Yes the current price of Bitcoin is $ 6400 and yesterday the price dropped close to $ 6000 but it did not go down very close because many people bought Bitcoin so they slightly increased. The critical level for you is when the price of Bitcoin drops to hundreds of dollars but if the price is still thousands of dollars. Other good news like Coinbase and Bittrex also make a good foundation for Cryptocurrancy which will increase demand.
giarised

Activity: 357
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 07:30:07 AM

I think you can relax, because if the price goes down even to the critical level, then the old/new investors will be interested to buy BTCtc since it's cheaper
No he mustn’t be taking rest at this moment. If that man thinks he has lost the best opportunity and now he is just useless. This is wrong, brother you have got chance right here in front of you. This is best time to get into this world and work in bitcoin. That would help you to enhance your life style. May be something is wrong in beginning but keep faith in them and go on.
Visbay

Activity: 1236
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 10:34:12 PM

my friend said support is on 4000 but i don't think it will go there for now. but if bad news keep coming like exchanger get hacked i think it will possible to reach that price. ir depends on us, holder to keep or sell our coins
I think there will be no more bad news arrival but most of time now price of bitcoin will be high we will get a good news to see high price, market falls to give us a chance of buying at low so don’t ignore and having lowest of 4000$ is golden chance don’t lose the hope just buy when you see a fall and hold your bitcoin as much as you can hold so there is no danger but only panic selling is.
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 10:56:03 PM

I think there will be no more bad news arrival but most of time now price of bitcoin will be high we will get a good news to see high price,

Good news or bad news doesn't matter anymore in the market right now. If we look at the recent good news reports that could be seen as important, which is the confirmation of MtGox that won't be selling coins anymore, and Tether being backed sufficiently, we are still going down. We have to bottom out artificially, whether we like it or not. There is no point in ignoring the state of the market by just hoping for good news to lift the price back up, because it won't. The only way for the price to go up properly is more demand coming from investors genuinely interested in holding Bitcoin for the long term. Patience man, patience....
rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:12:57 PM

Not possible bitcoin drop upto 6000k usd or more than and for the mining there is not reason to stop mining because miners knows bitcoin are gain again in the market all bitcoin can mine by the miner are hdl it into wallet and wait the price rolled back again to become expensive.

It the miner miners stop mining had possible bitcoin continue to dump because life of bitcoin in the miners producing bitcoin volume circulate into the market, in my analysis some of big time miners are the whale they didn't selling their bitcoin at the market to control the demands one of the reason i will observe about bitcoin dropping in the marketcap.
Reid

Activity: 2926
Merit: 647

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:34:00 PM

When it comes to crypto I dont believe much with those kind of events.
It is more of a landslide from a panic than miners have a psychological breakdown.
Miners will stay and will need to produce some money for paying up bills. Yes it may be low but it will still cut the payment which is needed.
I bet they have good capital by now and all this mined bitcoin will just be stored.
InKiTy38

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 01:39:07 AM

Do you know where the most dangerous price is? Do you know if we have this price, then we will have the risk as well as the opportunity does not? and what remedial measures should be taken if this is in a danger zone
sedahan13

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 02:17:27 AM

Bitcoin price already below $6000 yesterday and going up again just in 1 hour. The price of BTC already going down more than 1/3 from the peak, and i think this price is bottom price and down trend should be stop and will change to bullish again. BTC still bullish in long term, and i can predict the price will to go to $15K in the end of this years.

│▌██████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ██████▐│
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│   TELEGRAM   │    TWITTER    │     REDDIT     │    MEDIUM    │
Johnyz

Activity: 2086
Merit: 193

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 04:30:37 AM

Bitcoin price already below $6000 yesterday and going up again just in 1 hour. The price of BTC already going down more than 1/3 from the peak, and i think this price is bottom price and down trend should be stop and will change to bullish again. BTC still bullish in long term, and i can predict the price will to go to $15K in the end of this years.
Long term chart is really bullish and yet people are just looking at the monthly chart which makes them so panic. I also hope that we already hit the bottom so this market will start to recover now, let's wait for a strong signal about it and live patiently. We will soar high again and bitcoin will be on top for good.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: