Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:20:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Dangerous price area  (Read 1885 times)
Bitcoin_Makers

Activity: 124
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:32:35 PM

Do not worry. Bitcoin is unlikely to break through the level of 6 000 dollars, as we approach this price, we bought it constantly and it seems to me that it is from this price level that the autumn rally will begin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
htconem7

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:53:30 PM

Actually the cryptocurrency all prices are danger
because there is no one in this world will expect the severe loss that can leads to your investments to a zero amount or no market value.
You can see that bitcoin prices are now correcting at $ 6700 and this is a dangerous price range, it can be seen that bitcoin prices are constantly adjusting and are showing signs of rising slightly, but with a market In the downtrend period, bitcoin prices will probably drop sharply at any time. Therefore, trading at this time will be very risky and you will be able to lose a lot of money if bitcoin drops deep, you have to be very careful in every transaction decision.
katri

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:29:08 PM

The price will eventually pump up! If negative news attack bitcoin surely it will go to the bottom line. Most of the investors are waiting to that level to buy back bitcoin. It would still advisable to monitor the movement of market to ensure we dont miss anything.
Grayy

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:59:30 PM

Bitcoin price went down to the upper regions of 5K but still fought strongly to regain 6k. This should tell you that even when bitcoin hits 4K it has the tendency to rise so far as the is demand for it.
bitcoinerjawa

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:01:44 AM

yes you are right it seems now that mining is very difficult to get bitcoin again because the level of difficulty has been greatly improved and more difficult to get bitcoin.
ajqjjj

Activity: 1498
Merit: 507

Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:07:39 AM

yes you are right it seems now that mining is very difficult to get bitcoin again because the level of difficulty has been greatly improved and more difficult to get bitcoin.
Bitcoin is ruling community so all the crypto currency are dump in the market. But mining platform you always earn constantly because price variation is affecting your earning once it will raise gradually you will expect good profit in this platform. It is the back bone of crypto currency so mining is the good platform.

-support Bitcoin Community Bitcointalk.org-
Always verify wallet to store your Bitcoin
Donations are open, send PM
cydrix

Activity: 602
Merit: 129

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:48:05 AM

hey guys, Bitcoin is moving really dangerously to 6000/62000 price level.
If we break this level most of mining farms have to stop mining or continue to produce at loss...
this would be a really nefarious scenario!!!
who thinks Bitcoin will break psychological 6k level? what could happen then? any opinion or analysis???

It's possible but the happenings that we don't know as for the mentality about holding might falter through the dip so brace yourselves until it happens. Miners won't quit especially even in this low price it would benefit them most in the long run they just have to endure it until the great pump happens.
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:43:05 AM

Bitcoin is in bearish trend for quite some time now and probably because of the cartels trying to bring down the price through price manipulation and cause panic to traders to sell or convert. The current price is 6495 dollars may prediction is if it breaks the 6700 threshold will be out of the beatrish loop and the surge will begin.
The trend is not going to change that soon, I really do not think that anyone is trying to keep the price down people are managing just fine by themselves by selling their coins at the first opportunity, and about your prediction, I really do no think that we can say we are out of the bearish trend until bitcoin surpasses 10k every other price is simply too low.
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:49:12 AM

Bitcoin is in bearish trend for quite some time now and probably because of the cartels trying to bring down the price through price manipulation and cause panic to traders to sell or convert. The current price is 6495 dollars may prediction is if it breaks the 6700 threshold will be out of the beatrish loop and the surge will begin.
The trend is not going to change that soon, I really do not think that anyone is trying to keep the price down people are managing just fine by themselves by selling their coins at the first opportunity, and about your prediction, I really do no think that we can say we are out of the bearish trend until bitcoin surpasses 10k every other price is simply too low.
So many speculations but still we can't really predict what tomorrow's will bring us, the market still bearish if we will compare it from last year ends trend though there's still a lots of sway maybe until the time we seen the bull really pumped and passed the last time peak then we can say that
bull are starting again, till then what we can do for now is continue to buy and hold take this chance for our investment.
Mastsetad

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 05:39:26 AM

If we break this level most of mining farms have to stop mining or continue to produce at loss...
who thinks Bitcoin will break psychological 6k level? what could happen then? any opinion or analysis???

No.Bitcoin price has already started to recover.Its now moving in the upper trend.Bitcoin's today price is 6,670 dollars and it's said that big whales have started their job to push up the price.
There is no recovery in the price till date and is dropping more and more. It is a fact this is very dangerous situation for bitcoin investors, but I suggest them to keep calm and don’t be panic about the current situation of bitcoin. It will increase in the near future and will recover all the deficits. Then you will be satisfied and happy with your investment.
wayaneka

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 11:44:34 AM

Although difficulty of Bitcoin mining increase and they need more money for cost of mining, i think miner still get profit from currenct price or they can hold it and sell later when the price going up. On the crypto market now show more than 55% dominance by Bitcoin that mean this coin is the strongest compared all altcoins and this coin need more new money, and when any good news related crypto there are will be more demand. There are alot of crypto community  promote the technology of Bitcoin and blockchain to many new people, so i believe the price of Bitcoin will sky rocket again later.

BitcoinTurk

Activity: 1624
Merit: 624

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 12:32:52 PM

In recent times, the market has been fluctuating so much that we are experiencing very serious problems constantly determining a base or ceiling point. The situation is so bad that we can now easily say that the points we have set as base points are actually a new peak and that there is a permanent decline. That's why I advise them to use their "Stop-Loss" and "Take-Profit" tools, depending on my own experience. Of course, long-term use of these tools would not make much sense, but short-term buy-sellers should certainly learn to use these tools and use them in every transaction. The use of these tools will stop when loss and profit margins are determined and will prevent the occurrence of larger losses.
katri

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:25:45 PM

I don't think bitcoin will go beyond that level, the 6300 support will be more realistic. I think September will be the end of bear market next will be bull run on the begging of the 4th quarter of the year.
CASTIEL05

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:48:21 PM

The most coin I worried today is ethereum because bitcoin can move up while ethereum goes down day by day. As of now, it is on 190 dollars only. Bitcoin will surge when time goes by and I believe more in bitcoin than altcoins specially that it fluctuates rapidly. Just wait for ETF to be announced and see how price will grow up.

spadormie

Activity: 840
Merit: 268

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 03:03:02 PM

I believe so that this is the most critical level of bitcoin. If bitcoin falls underneath this one, I don't think it will recover. I mean, there were a lot of sufferings in bitcoin.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████▀▀▀▀███▄
███████▀     ████
███████   ███████
█████        ████
███████   ███████
▀██████   ██████▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
██    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀  ██
██   █▀   ▀█   ██
██   █▄   ▄█   ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀    ██
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
█▄▄      ████████▄
 █████▄▄████████▌
▀██████████████▌
  █████████████
  ▀██████████▀
   ▄▄██████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

██  ██
  ███████████▄
    ██      ▀█
    ██▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
    ██▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
    ██      ▄█
  ███████████▀
    ██  ██

▄
       ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀      ▄
      ▀█▀  ▀   ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀
███▄▄▄        ▀█▀  ▀     ▄▄▄███       ▐█▄    ▄█▌   ▐█▌   █▄    ▐█▌   ████████   █████▄     ██    ▄█████▄▄   ▐█████▌
████████▄▄           ▄▄████████       ▐███▄▄███▌   ▐█▌   ███▄  ▐█▌      ██      █▌  ▀██    ██   ▄██▀   ▀▀   ▐█
███████████▄       ▄███████████       ▐█▌▀██▀▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██▀██▄▐█▌      ██      █▌   ▐█▌   ██   ██          ▐█████▌
 ████████████     ████████████        ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██  ▀███▌      ██      █▌  ▄██    ██   ▀██▄   ▄▄   ▐█
  ████████████   ████████████         ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██    ▀█▌      ██      █████▀     ██    ▀█████▀▀   ▐█████▌
   ▀███████████ ███████████▀
     ▀███████████████████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
FIND OUT MORE AT MINTDICE.COM
Sony.UK

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 05:17:16 PM

I don't think bitcoin will go beyond that level, the 6300 support will be more realistic. I think September will be the end of bear market next will be bull run on the begging of the 4th quarter of the year.
It is unpredictable market so no one is know the future possibilities of bitcoin. Because number of times many experts says it will reach 10k soon and 20k soon.
But reality nothing is proved in the market so end of the year only we will see the good hype in crypto market.

Cryptokarl

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:23:57 PM

It actually varies. When bitcoin was a lot cheaper, people also mined it. I think that bitcoin would always be mined no matter what
swscowods

Activity: 419
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 08:06:41 AM

Yeah, current situations are not favorable for us especially for those who invested on price higher than 10k dollar so this is worst for them. If you want to regain the profit you had and you expect you should wait for the price to go high so you may be able to get your profit. The value will increase in the upcoming months and you will miss this time if you sell now.
fibrolit

Activity: 784
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 08:18:46 AM

Yeah, current situations are not favorable for us especially for those who invested on price higher than 10k dollar so this is worst for them. If you want to regain the profit you had and you expect you should wait for the price to go high so you may be able to get your profit. The value will increase in the upcoming months and you will miss this time if you sell now.
I have long believed that the growth of bitcoin will begin from mid-end of October. There are some signs that point to this,but so far I would not like to talk about them.By the end of the year, I expect around $ 20,000 for bitcoin. Naturally, this is only my assumptions and guesses and in any case not a guide to action.
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1222

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 08:38:25 AM

It is unpredictable market so no one is know the future possibilities of bitcoin. Because number of times many experts says it will reach 10k soon and 20k soon.
Dont speculate on what others are saying. Have your own strategy planned out and play accordingly. You dont have to follow what the heavy hitters are saying but be rational and apply logic to make profits. If you have some basic understanding of how the market works you would not be saying this. 10k wont happen anytime soon. It might be reached this year but the dumping is happening too much so it might dump before it actually reaches there.

It actually varies. When bitcoin was a lot cheaper, people also mined it. I think that bitcoin would always be mined no matter what
People mined it in a more amateurish way when the difficulty was lower and ASICs were not in market. At a time when people could use their CPU and GPUs to mine. Then the "super-specialization" of mining happened and ruined the market for the small term miners.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x