Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 05:39:09 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SCAM] Leancy Ltd - Bitcoin Investment - 150% Return & 5% Daily Interest  (Read 37201 times)
LeancyBTC (OP)

Activity: 184
Merit: 100

Bitcoin lovers <3

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 07:28:40 AM
Last edit: March 13, 2014, 04:25:50 AM by LeancyBTC

LEANCY HAS NOT BEEN PAYING SINCE 03/11/14. NO ADMINS COULD BE REACHED.
DO NOT DEPOSIT ANY FUNDS INTO LEANCY.
LeancyBTC (OP)

Bitcoin lovers <3

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 09:48:58 AM
Last edit: March 18, 2014, 09:38:58 PM by LeancyBTC

PORTALS
Facebook Group (Leancy Investors) - A place (free of spam) for honest discussions regarding Leancy and other HYIPs and it's illegal operations as well as news and updates regarding any information on those behind the scams.
Skype Room - Unfortunately, bitcointalk isn't displaying the link properly so if you want to join, you'll have to add the Skype user: leancybtc and include in the request message you're from btctalk. This chat room has the same intent as the FB group above.

Mivexil

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 12:40:06 PM

Food for thought - The average accrued earnings from my investment portfolio is $212 per day. If I were to convert that to mining, it would require a 1.15TH/s mining power to accumulate the same return at today's current difficulty. However, compared to mining; I'm not weighed down by the cost of electricity and the time required to break even on the hardware investment.

You are, however, weighed down by the risk that this site can one day shut its doors and go to the Bahamas. And the question, as it's the case with all HYIPs, isn't "if" but "when".

I just hope it won't happen this month.
LeancyBTC (OP)

Bitcoin lovers <3

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 02:25:34 PM

Food for thought - The average accrued earnings from my investment portfolio is $212 per day. If I were to convert that to mining, it would require a 1.15TH/s mining power to accumulate the same return at today's current difficulty. However, compared to mining; I'm not weighed down by the cost of electricity and the time required to break even on the hardware investment.

You are, however, weighed down by the risk that this site can one day shut its doors and go to the Bahamas. And the question, as it's the case with all HYIPs, isn't "if" but "when".

I just hope it won't happen this month.
You're absolutely right. Which is why one should always calculate the amount of risk involved before they start investing into anything for that matter. Based on my own decisions and the risk I was willing to take, I gave it a shot and like I said before.. it's been consistent and "so far, so good".  They've been consistently drawing in members and their investment portfolio has been rising day by day. Based on this trend, I'm hopeful this would last a while but of course I'm keeping a close eye on what happens so I can make smarter decisions on what to do with my investment next.
LeancyBTC (OP)

Bitcoin lovers <3

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 04:15:36 PM

are you a admin or staff of Leancy ltd or just a promoter..?
I'm not an admin or staff from Leancy Ltd. I do not get paid for promoting/advertising their services. However, I am a Leancy investment "representative" from the New York area. I'm using the term representative loosely because I don't really represent them in any way.. but that's what they want to call me. At it's fundamental core, I am still a regular member just like anyone else.

Leancy Ltd:
A LEANCY's representative is an individual or a group of individuals who oversees and coordinates investment activity in a particular geographic region. They provide consulting services and other assistance to investors.
quone17

Activity: 224
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2014, 04:19:07 PM

It sounds really sketchy, how do they generate this type of profit if it's not a pyramid scheme?

Bitcoin Exchange Guide- List of the Top Bitcoin Exchanges, Find Places to Buy, Sell and Trade Bitcoins.
LeancyBTC (OP)

Bitcoin lovers <3

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 04:31:31 PM

It sounds really sketchy, how do they generate this type of profit if it's not a pyramid scheme?
Never said it wasn't.  Wink
It's more HYIP than anything else as Mivexil has cleverly point.
uber

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 10:39:16 PM

I'm not an admin or staff from Leancy Ltd. I do not get paid for promoting/advertising their services. However, I am a Leancy investment "representative" from the New York area. I'm using the term representative loosely because I don't really represent them in any way.. but that's what they want to call me. At it's fundamental core, I am still a regular member just like anyone else.

Leancy Ltd:
A LEANCY's representative is an individual or a group of individuals who oversees and coordinates investment activity in a particular geographic region. They provide consulting services and other assistance to investors.

I will not go into details again about investing in a company that was created in UK with a capital of 50 USD and providing an address in Germany instead of the one registered on the UK company.

But I hope you have checked your legal responsibilities. If they are calling you a representative and you have accepted that role you are in fact representing them regionally. I don't know the laws in New York, but it might be a really good idea to make sure if you are assuming any responsibilities when you are providing "consulting services" and investment advise to local investors.
LeancyBTC (OP)

Bitcoin lovers <3

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 11:24:49 AM

I'd like to also point out that their Bitcoin conversion rates are coming from Blockchain's market value. If you invest $50 worth, the return from your investment in the dollar amount might go up or down depending on the market rates. However, the Bitcoin return will always be the same regardless if rates go up or down because you're investing with Bitcoins and not fiat.
robattfield

Activity: 783
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 10:29:24 AM

I decided to sink 0.1 BTC into Leancy - it's not a huge amount to start off with, and I won't be sinking anymore until I make a 100% return on what I originally put in. For those who have yet to sign up, but want to, feel free to sign up through me at http://leancy.robertattfield.com.
LeancyBTC (OP)

Bitcoin lovers <3

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 06:39:35 PM

I decided to sink 0.1 BTC into Leancy - it's not a huge amount to start off with, and I won't be sinking anymore until I make a 100% return on what I originally put in. For those who have yet to sign up, but want to, feel free to sign up through me at http://leancy.robertattfield.com.
It's a shame you didn't use me as your referral. Sad
Also, I believe your referral link is wrong.. you might want to check your referral panel for the correct link. The correct link format should be: https://leancy.com/~LeancyBTC (eg: my referral link) But otherwise, happy investing! Smiley
LeancyBTC (OP)

Bitcoin lovers <3

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 07:13:46 PM

Just made my very first BTCitcoin within 3 days of investment. Woot!

To join, click here!
robattfield

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 11:01:05 PM
Last edit: February 06, 2014, 11:18:39 PM by robattfield

Also, I believe your referral link is wrong.. you might want to check your referral panel for the correct link. The correct link format should be: https://leancy.com/~LeancyBTC (eg: my referral link) But otherwise, happy investing! Smiley

I'm cloaking my link so people can't just take my details off the referral link. So far, I'm seeing hits on the referral panel (and 1 signup), so the cloaking must be working. For those of you who are wondering how I'm doing it, it's relatively simple - I'm using the code below:

===
<?php
header("HTTP/1.1 301 Moved Permanently");
header('Location: https://leancy.com/~robattfield ');
?>
===

You put the above code in a php file (e.g. index.php), put it in a folder (e.g. leancy), and create a subdomain that points to this folder (e.g. leancy.robertattfield.com). Also, to redirect robertattfield.com/leancy to leancy.robertattfield.com, I used the following code in my .htaccess file (placed inside the 'leancy' folder):

=====

<IfModule mod_rewrite.c>

RewriteEngine On
  RewriteBase /

RewriteCond %{HTTP_HOST} !^leancy\.robertattfield\.com
  RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} ^/leancy/
  RewriteRule ^(.*)$ http://leancy.robertattfield.com/$1 [R=301,L,QSA]

RewriteCond %{HTTP_HOST} ^www\.(.*)$ [NC]
  RewriteRule ^(.*)$ http://%1/$1 [R=301,L]

# redirect html pages to the root domain
  RewriteRule ^index\.html$ / [NC,R,L]
  RewriteRule ^index\.php$ / [NC,R,L]

</IfModule>

=====

Edit: Thanks to "RGBKey" who just signed up under me Smiley.
RGBKey

Activity: 854
Merit: 658

rgbkey.github.io/pgp.txt

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2014, 11:16:26 PM

I'm cloaking my link so people can't just take my details off the referral link. So far, I'm seeing hits on the referral panel (and 1 signup), so the cloaking must be working. For those of you who are wondering how I'm doing it, it's relatively simple - I'm using the code below:

===
<?php
header("HTTP/1.1 301 Moved Permanently");
header('Location: https://leancy.com/~robattfield ');
?>
===

Edit: Thanks to "RGBKey" who just signed up under me Smiley.
*tips fedora*
robattfield

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 11:46:19 PM

Just completed my first withdrawal Smiley

LeancyBTC (OP)

Bitcoin lovers <3

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 12:44:53 AM

^ Nice job Robert!

The recent crash sure is taking it's toll on the amount we all could be making... but.. I'm in it for the coins!  Grin
robattfield

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 03:49:22 AM

Yep I've noticed the value of BTC has taken a little dip since signing up. I've heard rumors the U.S Govt. is selling the $28 million worth of BTC they seized from Silk Road - I wonder how that will affect BTC prices.
RGBKey

rgbkey.github.io/pgp.txt

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2014, 06:34:22 AM

How long did it take you to get it all finished?
Mivexil

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 08:43:08 AM

Well, I've been testing the site out for a while. Good thing is - the support is really good and fast. Bad thing is - you're probably gonna need them Wink

When you invest, you need to declare the right amount - if you mistype something (eg. put 100BTC instead of 100mBTC), there's no way to change it outside of the support.

You can withdraw any amount from 0.01BTC upwards, but you can't reinvest it unless it's more than $10 by the current blockchain rate - so, the obvious strategy of "withdrawing early, reinvesting early" needs a little correction.

The withdrawals are pretty much instantaneous, the deposits take some time to confirm. Overall, not a bad site, and I think it can float around for at least a month.
RGBKey

rgbkey.github.io/pgp.txt

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2014, 07:54:01 PM

Do they take a fee on withdraws?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: