Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 03:50:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SCAM] Leancy Ltd - Bitcoin Investment - 150% Return & 5% Daily Interest  (Read 37201 times)
larem

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 08:06:47 PM

So what exactly is bringing in the money to pay people back? Where are these earnings coming from?

RGBKey

Activity: 854
Merit: 658

rgbkey.github.io/pgp.txt

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2014, 08:08:19 PM

So what exactly is bringing in the money to pay people back? Where are these earnings coming from?
They don't disclose it, it's a HYIP.
larem

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 08:16:14 PM

HYIP being the "hope people join after you, or you lose" game?

RGBKey

Activity: 854
Merit: 658

rgbkey.github.io/pgp.txt

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2014, 08:19:28 PM

High Yield Investment Program. It offers unsustainable growth, so it has to die sometime, you just don't know when. Could be ponzi, maybe something else. It won't be around forever and there's a risk you'll lose your money.
larem

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 08:24:26 PM

High Yield Investment Program. It offers unsustainable growth, so it has to die sometime, you just don't know when. Could be ponzi, maybe something else. It won't be around forever and there's a risk you'll lose your money.

Ah, got ya. Thanks!

Mivexil

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 11:18:14 PM

Seeing how they don't change their BTC deposits to USD, that means they either have a really good investment network which accepts Bitcoins, or are just your good old pyramid.
LeancyBTC (OP)

Activity: 184
Merit: 100

Bitcoin lovers <3

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 11:27:56 PM

Majority of their investors don't use Bitcoins, most use international money exchange services like Egopay, Okpay etc. But yea, it's a good thing they don't convert Bitcoins to fiat. When you invest with them your investing with Bitcoins and your returns will be in Bitcoins. BTC market rates and fluctuations does not affect the amount of Bitcoins accrued on Leancy. You still earn the same amount on the daily basis regardless if Bitcoins were at $100 or at $1000.
Mivexil

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 11:45:43 PM

Majority of their investors don't use Bitcoins, most use international money exchange services like Egopay, Okpay etc. But yea, it's a good thing they don't convert Bitcoins to fiat. When you invest with them your investing with Bitcoins and your returns will be in Bitcoins. BTC market rates and fluctuations does not affect the amount of Bitcoins accrued on Leancy. You still earn the same amount on the daily basis regardless if Bitcoins were at $100 or at $1000.

Yeah, that's all nice and great, but what do they do with those Bitcoins we send them if they don't convert it to fiat? They claim to be investing it in some startups or stuff, which is probably bullcrap, but not exchanging BTC to fiat severely limits their possibilities of actually circulating their money.
mulderfox

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2014, 01:54:17 AM

This seems to answer the question of what is done with the money and how they get the returns (from the website's FAQ @ https://leancy.com/faq/#q9):

I would like to invest my money in a particular startup. Is this possible?
No. LEANCY distributes your funds as a trusted investment advisor and does not disclose the details of its portfolio management strategies, since this information is highly sensitive in terms of market competition. The system is oriented toward quick and convenient money making where the entire task of portfolio management is delegated to us.
Mivexil

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 01:57:08 AM

This seems to answer the question of what is done with the money and how they get the returns (from the website's FAQ @ https://leancy.com/faq/#q9):

No. LEANCY distributes your funds as a trusted investment advisor and does not disclose the details of its portfolio management strategies, since this information is highly sensitive in terms of market competition. The system is oriented toward quick and convenient money making where the entire task of portfolio management is delegated to us.

This is probably, ehm, kind of straying from the truth, given that it's a HYIP... besides, it doesn't really answer that question too much.

Still, as long as they pay out (and currently they do), they can buy hookers and blow for all I care.
mulderfox

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2014, 02:17:48 AM

This is probably, ehm, kind of straying from the truth, given that it's a HYIP... besides, it doesn't really answer that question too much.

Still, as long as they pay out (and currently they do), they can buy hookers and blow for all I care.

Hookers and Blow gives 5% a day? wow! Smiley
Unpredictable

Activity: 292

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 10:51:53 AM

Can I withdraw my deposit anytime I want?
Mivexil

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 11:17:18 AM

You need 0.01BTC to withdraw and I think $1 with other currencies.
LeancyBTC (OP)

Bitcoin lovers <3

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 11:45:35 AM

You need 0.01BTC to withdraw and I think $1 with other currencies.
^ What Mixevil said. As long as you meet the minimum withdrawal criteria, you can withdraw as often as you want. There are no withdrawal time limits.
robattfield

Activity: 783
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 12:10:24 AM

I've made my second withdrawal with Leancy - you can see withdrawal/payment proof of my withdrawals at http://leancy.robertattfield.com/splash.html#paymentproof. I've since reinvested 0.028 BTC, and plan to withdraw 50% of my profit when the available withdrawable balance is USD$20.
LeancyBTC (OP)

Bitcoin lovers <3

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 04:14:14 AM

I've made my second withdrawal with Leancy - you can see withdrawal/payment proof of my withdrawals at http://leancy.robertattfield.com/splash.html#paymentproof. I've since reinvested 0.028 BTC, and plan to withdraw 50% of my profit when the available withdrawable balance is USD$20.
Nice going Robert.  Wink
Sonny

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 08:40:50 AM

Just another HYIP.... Wink
LeancyBTC (OP)

Bitcoin lovers <3

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 12:54:04 PM

Started a raffle drawing for all members in my network. I wish those few guys would read the post so they can participate and get this raffle started. I'm actually anxious to give some free Bitcoins away. The anticipation! lulz
Mivexil

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 04:14:08 PM

Started a raffle drawing for all members in my network. I wish those few guys would read the post so they can participate and get this raffle started. I'm actually anxious to give some free Bitcoins away. The anticipation! lulz

Signed up, one more to go Wink
robattfield

Activity: 783
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 10:51:41 PM

Just another HYIP.... Wink

At least I fully knew the risk before signing up, and I wasn't foolish enough to deposit a large amount. Besides, this "HYIP" is nothing compared to the largest (and growing) HYIP of all time - the current debt-money system and the U.S Fed. And that "HYIP" is one everyone is forced into.

Also, I don't plan on putting anymore of my BTC in there - I plan to withdraw 50% of the withdrawable amount when that reaches USD$20, and repeat. Once I have withdrawn the same amount I originally put in, I'll be happy - the rest will be a bonus.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: