Bitcoin Forum
July 09, 2024, 01:41:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SCAM] Leancy Ltd - Bitcoin Investment - 150% Return & 5% Daily Interest  (Read 37201 times)
mulderfox

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2014, 01:15:37 AM

Question: Did any of you put a big sum at Leancy? by big I mean 1, 2 or more Bitcoins. If you did, please share (no need to give exact numbers just ballpark) and let know if you already got the money and interest back or not.

Thank you in advance!
mulderfox

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2014, 10:32:13 AM

When passwords are changed on Leancy, they are sent in clear, plain text over email in confirmation. That's a security breach, especially considering Leancy deals with people's money.
As I addressed the issue with Leancy's support, I was told the following:
You can publish your account’s username and password anywhere - no one can change your account’s details (including your password and Bitcoin address) unless the attacker have the access to your email address.
I see no threats for you here.
I really don't think that's a good answer. Do you feel safe enough with that answer? Please ask them to change that policy so that our emails won't compromise our money. Maybe with enough people asking, they will change their tune and fix this!

thanks!
robattfield

Activity: 783
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 09:28:02 PM

Started a raffle drawing for all members in my network. I wish those few guys would read the post so they can participate and get this raffle started. I'm actually anxious to give some free Bitcoins away. The anticipation! lulz

Do people have to sign up under you to participate? If so, I'm out...
mulderfox

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2014, 12:35:56 AM

Update regarding the plain text password in email messages: The Op agreed to look into it - and hopefully correct it. I'll keep following.

Cheers!
Btw, what're the results of the raffle? Smiley
LeancyBTC (OP)

Activity: 184
Merit: 100

Bitcoin lovers <3

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 02:42:52 AM

Do people have to sign up under you to participate? If so, I'm out...
Unfortunately, yes. I made this raffle so I can give back to the people in my network. Karma is a gooooood Smiley

Btw, what're the results of the raffle? Smiley
The raffle ends tonight (02/11/14) at 11:59PM est. The drawing will take place a little bit after 12AM, I will have to wait for my withdrawal from Leancy to clear the blockchain confirmations. Once that's done, I will use Random.org to pick one of the winners. The winner will be contacted via PM of their winnings and they will receive 5% of my total Bitcoin earnings accumulated on 02/11/14.
Gordon83

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 11:12:28 AM

I keep getting a 500 internal server error whenever I try to deposit bitcoin.
TomRobert

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 01:05:03 PM

They temporary blocked it due to the ddos of blockchain

https://leancy.com/blog/8
LeancyBTC (OP)

Bitcoin lovers <3

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 03:48:42 AM

They temporary blocked it due to the ddos of blockchain

https://leancy.com/blog/8
Leancy has restored their services and now operates normally. The ddoss on Blockchain's CloudFlare is over.
mulderfox

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2014, 04:02:28 AM

By the way, I used the calculator here: http://ncalculators.com/investment/short-term-savings-calculator.htm
and with a more conservative approach of only 4% interest per day, with an investment of 1000$ which is re-invested every 10 days, It will take a mere 180 days (6 months, or 24 weeks about) to reach Half (0.5) million dollars. From there, it'll take only 20 days to get to one million dollars.
Of course that's considering the enterprise will run this long.. but it's a daunting thought, to contemplate how compound the interest gets.

What do you think?
spookycloud

Activity: 27

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 07:42:24 AM

wow be careful why on earth would you just throw away $1000 in bitcoins like that? You realize the OP is promoting a hyip with his referral I should add  Undecided and will eventually shut down and take everyones bitcoins? type into google hyip and do more research before you come back posting how you lost your life savings.
LeancyBTC (OP)

Bitcoin lovers <3

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 07:44:32 AM

By the way, I used the calculator here: http://ncalculators.com/investment/short-term-savings-calculator.htm
and with a more conservative approach of only 4% interest per day, with an investment of 1000$ which is re-invested every 10 days, It will take a mere 180 days (6 months, or 24 weeks about) to reach Half (0.5) million dollars. From there, it'll take only 20 days to get to one million dollars.
Of course that's considering the enterprise will run this long.. but it's a daunting thought, to contemplate how compound the interest gets.

What do you think?
I wouldn't worry too much about the long term investments especially when it comes to HYIPs. For HYIP, you're suppose to focus on the short term earnings. Of course, all this depends how successful Leancy turns out to be, you may or may not have the opportunity to invest long term but I guess we'll eventually find out.  As of this post, Leancy has well over $1mil in invested funds within a 60 day period, if this record keeps going, it'll be possible to make the returns as you've mentioned above.
LeancyBTC (OP)

Bitcoin lovers <3

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 07:46:23 AM

wow be careful why on earth would you just throw away $1000 in bitcoins like that? You realize the OP is promoting a hyip with his referall I should add  Undecided and will eventually shut down and take everyones bitcoins? type into google hyip and do more research before you come back posting how you lost your life savings.
Everyone who is investing into Leancy knows what HYIPs are and the risk associated with HYIPs. You don't need to state the obvious, I can't speak for everyone but I would assume everyone who has invested into Leancy or other HYIPs knows what they are getting themselves into and what they are willing to risk. The majority of investors at Leancy doesn't even invest with Bitcoins. I would say a 10-15% bracket of investors uses BTC.

Also, I'm not pointing a gun at anyone forcing them to sign up under me as their referral. No one is obligated to sign up under me. For those that do, I'm grateful and that's why I try to give back to the community (network).
mulderfox

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2014, 07:50:27 AM

If 1000$ would have been my life savings than I would really have a reason to be worried..
But I can afford to invest 1000$. Even on HYIP like this. However, I simply pointed out the way the interest compounds in a way that would make a fortune out of a relatively small investment within less than 200 days. In the meantime, I am not putting this much into Leancy. Not just yet anyways.

wow be careful why on earth would you just throw away $1000 in bitcoins like that? You realize the OP is promoting a hyip with his referral I should add  Undecided and will eventually shut down and take everyones bitcoins? type into google hyip and do more research before you come back posting how you lost your life savings.
Mivexil

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 09:48:07 AM

If 1000$ would have been my life savings than I would really have a reason to be worried..
But I can afford to invest 1000$. Even on HYIP like this. However, I simply pointed out the way the interest compounds in a way that would make a fortune out of a relatively small investment within less than 200 days. In the meantime, I am not putting this much into Leancy. Not just yet anyways.

Well, if you're going to, it's better to do it now than later (since, well, the more you wait, the bigger the chance it'll crash). And sure, it can make you a fortune with compound interest (with $1000 you can even reinvest daily and make it quicker), I don't see why not. It can also run away with your money just before you withdraw your half a million. That's how HYIPs work Smiley
TomRobert

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 11:23:43 AM

That's the reason to not be too greedy and be aware that it is better to earn less than lose everything.

Once I get back what I have invested (20 days) I'm gonna withdraw half of the earnings to my wallet and half will send back away.

You may think that if daily return goes down it's a bad sign...well it is, but remember that in the end of every ponzi scheme there is a last huge give away to attract new people and make confident the old ones.
robattfield

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 11:27:14 AM

I'd like to see what "I.T products" Leancy are helping with investor money, and how a return of 3 to 6% daily can be generated (from external trading, investments, etc). I had no problem in taking a risk with a relatively small amount, but if Leancy wants to attract bigger deposits, showing concrete examples of products/startups they help fund would make Leancy seem more appealing.
TomRobert

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 11:34:20 AM

I'd like to see what "I.T products" Leancy are helping with investor money, and how a return of 3 to 6% daily can be generated (from external trading, investments, etc). I had no problem in taking a risk with a relatively small amount, but if Leancy wants to attract bigger deposits, showing concrete examples of products/startups they help fund would make Leancy seem more appealing.

Read how Madoffs scheme worked - the biggest scheme in the world. He did not tell in what he was investing either.
They will no tell you in what they are investing because they're not investing in anything at all. As long as new people are joining its okay. Every piramid scheme works the same.
mulderfox

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2014, 01:51:49 AM

Just wanted to share with everyone, I'm one of LeancyBTC's recruits for one week now, and today I did my first withdrawal. My initial investment was 0.0949 BTC:
https://i.imgur.com/HJV9aLh.jpg
This 160% clean profit is much much bigger and came much faster than the promised 50% because I recruited more referrals during this week and got percentage of their investments - You're welcome by the way, LeancyBTC!
So if anyone wants to join my party: https://leancy.com/~mulderfox

It works. As always: DO NOT INVEST MORE THAN YOU ARE WILLING TO LOSE! that's a good rule of thumb for any kind of investment and not just risky ones.
robattfield

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 02:58:47 AM

Great stuff Smiley. I made a 0.05 BTC withdrawal today and reinvested half of it (half of that amount was referral earnings). I guess LeancyBTC will become a HYIP millionaire now Smiley.
mulderfox

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2014, 03:16:35 AM

Surely, from your small investments? Not just yet! Cheesy
But best of luck to you! remember the little people when you're swimming in champagne pools!
Great stuff Smiley. I made a 0.05 BTC withdrawal today and reinvested half of it (half of that amount was referral earnings). I guess LeancyBTC will become a HYIP millionaire now Smiley.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: