Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 11:59:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SCAM] Leancy Ltd - Bitcoin Investment - 150% Return & 5% Daily Interest  (Read 37201 times)
kevindeangelis

Activity: 448
Merit: 130

3D-Printing goes Blockchain!

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 01:06:07 AM

Everyone got thier investment back ?

As of next week I will be at my break even... Smiley   Solid returns for me!  and it has been working as advertised

Here's a shameless plug for my link: https://leancy.com/~kevindeangelis

shotsoffxx

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 02:06:40 AM

A fair warning to everyone, if you're using bitcoin be sure to deposit the exact amount you told them you would deposit on the actual website. Especially online wallets with fees and the ones that like to round the numbers. I'm going through the support process and it is an absolute nightmare.
robattfield

Activity: 783
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 06:50:49 AM

Here's my latest payment withdrawal proof from Leancy Smiley. To answer Noisskal's question, I have made 231% from my initial deposit 3 weeks ago...

Mivexil

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 10:58:26 AM

A fair warning to everyone, if you're using bitcoin be sure to deposit the exact amount you told them you would deposit on the actual website. Especially online wallets with fees and the ones that like to round the numbers. I'm going through the support process and it is an absolute nightmare.

Made the same mistake, but support has sorted it out pretty quickly. They did berate me for allegedly "using the wrong BTC address", though Wink

But yes, if you don't type in the very exact amount, your deposit won't go through.
RGBKey

Activity: 854
Merit: 658

rgbkey.github.io/pgp.txt

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2014, 12:43:50 PM

But the thing is robert, that money isn't in your hands. Unless you wait a month and get all your money out, it's still all theirs.
LeancyBTC (OP)

Activity: 184
Merit: 100

Bitcoin lovers <3

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 02:16:00 PM

But the thing is robert, that money isn't in your hands. Unless you wait a month and get all your money out, it's still all theirs.
According to Robert, his principle investment was 0.1BTC and since then has withdrawn 0.2315BTC which is pretty much equal to 231% in interest earning. You don't necessarily need to wait 20-30 days before you make your principle back. Also, by compounding your investment, you effectively earn more interest over time; which is what I see Robert doing.
shotsoffxx

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 02:17:33 PM

Made the same mistake, but support has sorted it out pretty quickly. They did berate me for allegedly "using the wrong BTC address", though Wink

But yes, if you don't type in the very exact amount, your deposit won't go through.

Thought I'd post an update, I put in the support ticket last night. It was a decent amount of money I invested, so I wasn't exactly happy it was just out there floating the in the internet abyss. I woke up this morning and got an email from Leancy Support; "Hello, Corrected and Confirmed. Thank you for using Leancy." At 4:10 in the MORNING. Very impressed. It should take 3 weeks or so to get my investment back! Exciting stuff man!
LeancyBTC (OP)

Bitcoin lovers <3

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 02:22:39 PM

Thought I'd post an update, I put in the support ticket last night. It was a decent amount of money I invested, so I wasn't exactly happy it was just out there floating the in the internet abyss. I woke up this morning and got an email from Leancy Support; "Hello, Corrected and Confirmed. Thank you for using Leancy." At 4:10 in the MORNING. Very impressed. It should take 3 weeks or so to get my investment back! Exciting stuff man!
Congrats Shot. The guys at Leancy are usually pretty quick to their response. Glad it worked out for you and good luck with your investment.
RGBKey

rgbkey.github.io/pgp.txt

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2014, 02:25:59 PM

According to Robert, his principle investment was 0.1BTC and since then has withdrawn 0.2315BTC which is pretty much equal to 231% in interest earning. You don't necessarily need to wait 20-30 days before you make your principle back. Also, by compounding your investment, you effectively earn more interest over time; which is what I see Robert doing.
He has been sending it all back to Leancy. Therefore he still hasn't made any money.
MrPiggles

Activity: 980
Merit: 256

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 02:29:15 PM

He has been sending it all back to Leancy. Therefore he still hasn't made any money.

I don't get it.

Do people view this as a flutter or are they serious about this as an investment?

I play blackjack but I know it's gambling, here I can't tell if people are serious or gambling

▄▄████▄
          ██▀▀  ▀██▄
     ▄▄▄▄██▀      ██▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
   ██     ███▄▄▄▄██▀     ██
   ██      ▀▀▀██▀▀       ██
  ▄██                    ██▄
  ██▀       ██████       ▀██
  ██        ██  ██        ██
  ██       ███  ███       ██
 ███       ███  ███       ███
 ██▀       ███  ███       ▀██
▄██        ████████        ██▄
███                        ███
 ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
  ▀████████████████████████▀

iBid

Decentralized Auctions
on Blockchain
  ▄██

▀██
██████████████████████████████████
▄ ▄▄
██▄▀██▄
████▄▀▀██▄
██████▄ ▀███▄▄
████████▄ ▀███▀ ▄
██████████▄ ▀ ▄████▄
██████████▀ ▄ ▀███▀▀
████████▀ ▄███▄ ▀
██████▀▄████▀▀
████▀▄███▀
██▀▄█▀▀
  ▀▀
GET IN ON
Google Play
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀
  ▄██

▀██
█████████████████████████████████
          ▄▄█
         ▄██▀
    ▄▄▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████████████
▄██████████████▀
███████████████
███████████████
▀███████████████▄
 ████████████████▀
  ▀█████████████▀
   ▀████▀▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀

About us
Telegram
██████████████      ██████████████
███████████████    ███████████████
█████████████        █████████████
███████████            ███████████
████████████████  ████████████████
██████████              ██████████
██████████  ████  ████  ██████████
█████████    ██    ██    █████████

███ SIGN UP ███
██████████▀▀▀▀████████████████████
██████████▄▄    ▀▀▀███████████████
██████████  ▀▀ ▄▄  ▄██████████████
█████████        ▀████████████████
████████▀        █████████████████
██████▀▀▀▄▄     ██     ▀▀▀████████
██████▄     ▀▀▄▄███▄         ▀████
█████████▄▄▄   ███████▄▄       ███
███████████████████████████▄▄▄████
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████
███▀             ▀████████████████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████

All auctions start at $0
with no minimum reserve

AN  AUCTION
RGBKey

rgbkey.github.io/pgp.txt

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2014, 02:30:15 PM

I don't get it.

Do people view this as a flutter or are they serious about this as an investment?

I play blackjack but I know it's gambling, here I can't tell if people are serious or gambling
I know that it's a ponzi, the OP just gets better referral percentages from them so he shills for them.
MrPiggles

Activity: 980
Merit: 256

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 02:32:48 PM

I don't get it.

I know that it's a ponzi, the OP just gets better referral percentages from them so he shills for them.

I know WE know it's a ponzi.

I just mean I can't figure out if people are thinking it's not.

Why join a ponzi knowingly, at some point it WILL all be stolen/collapse? They must know this, so are they gambling they'll be early adopters and make out before the crash, or do they really think some random site can earn 5% daily interest

▄▄████▄
          ██▀▀  ▀██▄
     ▄▄▄▄██▀      ██▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
   ██     ███▄▄▄▄██▀     ██
   ██      ▀▀▀██▀▀       ██
  ▄██                    ██▄
  ██▀       ██████       ▀██
  ██        ██  ██        ██
  ██       ███  ███       ██
 ██▀       ███  ███       ▀██
▄██        ████████        ██▄
███                        ███
 ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
  ▀████████████████████████▀

iBid

Decentralized Auctions
on Blockchain
  ▄██

▀██
▄ ▄▄
██▄▀██▄
████▄▀▀██▄
██████▄ ▀███▄▄
████████▄ ▀███▀ ▄
██████████▄ ▀ ▄████▄
██████████▀ ▄ ▀███▀▀
████████▀ ▄███▄ ▀
██████▀▄████▀▀
████▀▄███▀
██▀▄█▀▀
  ▀▀
GET IN ON
Google Play
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀
  ▄██

▀██
          ▄▄█
         ▄██▀
    ▄▄▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████████████
▄██████████████▀
███████████████
███████████████
▀███████████████▄
 ████████████████▀
  ▀█████████████▀
   ▀████▀▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀

About us
Telegram
███████████████    ███████████████
█████████████        █████████████
███████████            ███████████
████████████████  ████████████████
██████████              ██████████
██████████  ████  ████  ██████████

███ SIGN UP ███
██████████▀▀▀▀████████████████████
██████████▄▄    ▀▀▀███████████████
██████████  ▀▀ ▄▄  ▄██████████████
█████████        ▀████████████████
████████▀        █████████████████
██████▀▀▀▄▄     ██     ▀▀▀████████
██████▄     ▀▀▄▄███▄         ▀████
█████████▄▄▄   ███████▄▄       ███
███████████████████████████▄▄▄████
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████
███▀             ▀████████████████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████

All auctions start at $0
with no minimum reserve

AN  AUCTION
LeancyBTC (OP)

Bitcoin lovers <3

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 02:33:02 PM

Technically, he has.. he just chose to compound it again. I guess it depends on how one sees it. What Robert wants or doesn't want to do with his investment is beyond our control.
LeancyBTC (OP)

Bitcoin lovers <3

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 02:36:13 PM

I don't get it.

RGBKey, I'm trying to refrain myself from voicing out my opinion about you. I don't know what you have against me or what it is you think I do. I am not shilling out for anyone. You yourself is a member of Leancy as well, if you don't like the program, you can quit it. If you don't like someone on the program then that's your problem.
RGBKey

rgbkey.github.io/pgp.txt

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2014, 02:38:56 PM

I don't get it.

RGBKey, I'm trying to refrain myself from voicing out my opinion about you. I don't know what you have against me or what it is you think I do. I am not shilling out for anyone. You yourself is a member of Leancy as well, if you don't like the program, you can quit it. If you don't like someone on the program then that's your problem.
I'm saying I think you refrain from telling the whole truth to people in order to make money off of them as referrals. I know what I'm getting myself into, others might not.
LeancyBTC (OP)

Bitcoin lovers <3

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 02:43:15 PM

I don't get it.

I'm saying I think you refrain from telling the whole truth to people in order to make money off of them as referrals. I know what I'm getting myself into, others might not.
Please tell me what I should be transparent about and I would be more than happy to update the thread. I think the notice on top of the thread high-lighted in red is more than enough in terms of fair-warning. But if you feel I should add any additional info, shoot.
mishax1
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1017

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 02:52:19 PM

You could start at providing some proof of investment in those "startups" and the crowdfunding..
LeancyBTC (OP)

Bitcoin lovers <3

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 02:56:01 PM

You could start at providing some proof of investment in those "startups" and the crowdfunding..
As I mentioned previously; and I know my username can be misleading, I am not employed by Leancy. I'm no different than any other members on Leancy. Doesn't anyone read the red text on top of the thread? Tongue
shanem
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 03:00:35 PM

Can I join?
I don't have any btc

█           
           ██           
          ██████         
         ████████         
        ██████████       
       ████████████       
      ██████████████     
     ████████████████     
    ██████████████████   
   ████████████████████   
  ██████████▀▀██████████ 
 ███▀▄████▀    ▀████▄▀███
██▀ ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄ ▀██

░▄███████████▄░░░▄███████████▄░░▄███▄░░░░░░▄███▄░░▄██████████▄░░░████████████████░░░░██████████░░░░███████████████░░█████████████████
█████░░░░░░░███░████▀░░░░░▀████░█████▄░░░░▄█████░███▀░░░░░░▀███░███░░░░████░░░███░░███░░░░░░░░██░░███░░░░░░░░░░░███░███████░░░░██████
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████░▀█████▄░░▄█████▀░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░████░░███░░░███░░░██░░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░░████░░▀█████░░█████▀░░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░███░░░███░░░███░░████░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░█████░░░▀████▄▄████▀░░░███▄░░░░░░▄███░███░░░░███░░███░░░░██░░░████░░███░███░░░░░░░░░░███▀░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░▀████████▀░░░░████████████▀░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░████░░░██░███░░░█████████░░░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████▄░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░███░░░███░░██░░░░░░░░░░░██░███░░░░░░░░░░███▄░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░███░██░░░░████░░░░█░███░░░█████▄░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
███████████████░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░░██░██░░░██████░░░█░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
░▀███████████▀░░░███░░░░░░░████░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░████████████████░███████████████░░███████████████░░░░░░█████████░░░░
|
▂▃▅ Quick buy and sell bitcoins online. Fast and secure ▅▃▂
Facebook】【Twitter】【Telegram】【Medium】【Instagram
|
mishax1
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1017

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 03:03:26 PM

As I mentioned previously; and I know my username can be misleading, I am not employed by Leancy. I'm no different than any other members on Leancy. Doesn't anyone read the red text on top of the thread? Tongue
How convenient.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: