Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 12:05:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SCAM] Leancy Ltd - Bitcoin Investment - 150% Return & 5% Daily Interest  (Read 37201 times)
robattfield

Activity: 783
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 12:21:25 PM

But the thing is robert, that money isn't in your hands. Unless you wait a month and get all your money out, it's still all theirs.
According to Robert, his principle investment was 0.1BTC and since then has withdrawn 0.2315BTC which is pretty much equal to 231% in interest earning. You don't necessarily need to wait 20-30 days before you make your principle back. Also, by compounding your investment, you effectively earn more interest over time; which is what I see Robert doing.
He has been sending it all back to Leancy. Therefore he still hasn't made any money.
Technically, he has.. he just chose to compound it again. I guess it depends on how one sees it. What Robert wants or doesn't want to do with his investment is beyond our control.

I have 0.165 BTC in my wallet, 95% of which is Leancy earnings (with the rest being referral earnings form various BTC faucets. No, I haven't been "sending it all back to Leancy", and I "have made money". Actually, 'money' being a virtual currency, and not something controlled by the corrupted Federal Reserve.

I choose to put back 50% of my withdrawals back into Leancy - the annoying thing is the amount in there fluctuates due to the BTC value.

Besides, I'd rather spend my 'money' on Leancy, than waste my earnings on bullshit lotto which has extremely high odds of getting anything (for all you know, you could spend a whole lifetime buying lotto tickets, and never get anything back). I have only ever bought a total of USD$130 in BTC, and won't be purchasing any more for while yet.
kevindeangelis

Activity: 448
Merit: 130

3D-Printing goes Blockchain!

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 05:52:58 PM

But the thing is robert, that money isn't in your hands. Unless you wait a month and get all your money out, it's still all theirs.
According to Robert, his principle investment was 0.1BTC and since then has withdrawn 0.2315BTC which is pretty much equal to 231% in interest earning. You don't necessarily need to wait 20-30 days before you make your principle back. Also, by compounding your investment, you effectively earn more interest over time; which is what I see Robert doing.
He has been sending it all back to Leancy. Therefore he still hasn't made any money.
Technically, he has.. he just chose to compound it again. I guess it depends on how one sees it. What Robert wants or doesn't want to do with his investment is beyond our control.

I have 0.165 BTC in my wallet, 95% of which is Leancy earnings (with the rest being referral earnings form various BTC faucets. No, I haven't been "sending it all back to Leancy", and I "have made money". Actually, 'money' being a virtual currency, and not something controlled by the corrupted Federal Reserve.

I choose to put back 50% of my withdrawals back into Leancy - the annoying thing is the amount in there fluctuates due to the BTC value.

Besides, I'd rather spend my 'money' on Leancy, than waste my earnings on bullshit lotto which has extremely high odds of getting anything (for all you know, you could spend a whole lifetime buying lotto tickets, and never get anything back). I have only ever bought a total of USD$130 in BTC, and won't be purchasing any more for while yet.

I completely agree. I've been doing trading and mining for about a year now.  Trading is a crap shoot.  and with mining, by the time you get the hardware, it's doing about 1/10th of what you'd expect.  Cloud mining is just taking the combination of trading and mining (I've lost more on cex than it's worth) ...

However, with Leancy (scam or not), I've ended up making much more than than I did with any of those in the same time frame.  Have I made back my original .8btc investment on Leancy? Yes. 

I'm also trying the ro-invest site too.  Just because even though the site isn't as nice, the yields are higher. lol

My obligatory links for both: Smiley
RO-Invest: http://ro-invest.com/?ref=X720I12HDJh1EX5
Leancy: https://leancy.com/~kevindeangelis

robattfield

Activity: 783
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 01:51:30 AM

Here's my latest withdrawal/earnings proof... I have to say I'm a bit concerned with the recent events surrounding Mt. Gox though - I've had people asking me whether this is the end of BTC as we know it...

LeancyBTC (OP)

Activity: 184
Merit: 100

Bitcoin lovers <3

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 02:28:38 AM

Here's my latest withdrawal/earnings proof... I have to say I'm a bit concerned with the recent events surrounding Mt. Gox though - I've had people asking me whether this is the end of BTC as we know it...
Absolutely not. Anyone who thinks this is the end of Bitcoin does not understand Bitcoin and it's economic system. In recent news of Mark Karpeles filing for Gox's bankruptcy, the prices for Bitcoin has dipped a little but it's nothing anyone should worry about or panic over but then again, inexperienced traders will always panic sell. The prices will climb within the next few days just like how the trend went upwards after Gox's website went dark.

I have to admit that even with Gox out of the picture, they can still currently affect the market of Bitcoin and that is just sad. But I am optimistic to say any connection to Gox & Bitcoin in the future will be nill and that is when Bitcoin will be stronger than ever.

On a completely different note, is it just me or did Karpeles look really smug in that bankruptcy news interview? Is it just me that wants to punch him in the face for no obvious reason?
shotsoffxx

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 03:30:13 AM

I made this video to promote my Leancy link! It's nothing crazy, so feel free to use it but just don't try to say you made it Smiley
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0bdqXAsCbyc
LeancyBTC (OP)

Bitcoin lovers <3

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 03:44:25 AM

I made this video to promote my Leancy link! It's nothing crazy, so feel free to use it but just don't try to say you made it Smiley
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0bdqXAsCbyc
Not bad at all shot. It looks like you actually put some time and work into that video, unlike all those other vids which was made with the intent to spam it around on YT. Nonetheless - Nice job!
LeancyBTC (OP)

Bitcoin lovers <3

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 03:51:42 AM

How many members of Leancy are compounding their returns? Would anyone care to share their compound strategy with others? Compounding with Leancy is not the same as regular compound investment (aka simple compound or interest compound) as one would get from savings simply because the return duration/investment timeline is much shorter (<=30 days).

Within those 30 days, one must be careful how much and how often to compound depending on the yields they want to get back and the principle they want to build up to. A lot of inexperienced members and possibly even the experienced investors make the mistake of compounding at sporadic intervals which could cause a longer duration in returns. I would like to hear the opinions, tips & advices or strategies of others. I believe if people can contribute to this topic, it would be an important piece of the puzzle for other members, even the experienced ones and we might all learn something from it and help each other out along the way. Smiley
Tiennou74

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 05:22:27 AM

Why would compounding rules be different?
I have just but 1 btc more to get 1.05x

We'll see.
LeancyBTC (OP)

Bitcoin lovers <3

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 09:33:06 AM

Why would compounding rules be different?
I have just but 1 btc more to get 1.05x
We'll see.
Because if you invested 1BTC as your principle and you deposited, for example, another 1BTC 15 days after your principle deposit; you will only effectively be able to earn a higher interest at a higher return rate from your compound for a total of 15 days before your principle expires (when you make the 150% return). By then, you are back where you started with the second Bitcoin deposit in your portfolio.
btcmania

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2014, 03:20:15 PM
Last edit: March 03, 2014, 01:44:19 AM by btcmania

Why is the photo shown for "Ryan Roth" the same as this guy?

https://plus.google.com/117881706355020970177/about

And what about rumours the mailing address doesn't exist?

Hi.
dspair

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 06:07:57 AM

Instant payout

https://leancy.com/~dspair
hgamezoom

Activity: 141

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 06:42:22 AM

If you were owner of Leancy, when will you consider to run with the money?

Currently the total deposit is around $4 million.

kevindeangelis

Activity: 448
Merit: 130

3D-Printing goes Blockchain!

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 07:36:58 AM

Seeing that deposits for February were much higher than January ... I think they could definitely keep it going for at least another month.

b!z
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 09:27:39 AM

LEANCY specializes in IT industry startups/kickstarts, investment management, including crowdfunding and fundraising projects.

Which ones?

What country is Leancy Ltd registered as a business in?

This is a ponzi scheme. Stop pretending it's not.
hgamezoom

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 09:28:11 AM

Seeing that deposits for February were much higher than January ... I think they could definitely keep it going for at least another month.

This site is unique design and looks professional.
Have you ever seen similar programs before?

MrPiggles

Activity: 980
Merit: 256

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 10:44:24 AM

LOL

Yes, fucking hundreds of them.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=ponzi+scheme

▄▄████▄
          ██▀▀  ▀██▄
     ▄▄▄▄██▀      ██▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
   ██     ███▄▄▄▄██▀     ██
   ██      ▀▀▀██▀▀       ██
  ▄██                    ██▄
  ██▀       ██████       ▀██
  ██        ██  ██        ██
  ██       ███  ███       ██
 ███       ███  ███       ███
 ███       ███  ███       ███
 ██▀       ███  ███       ▀██
▄██        ████████        ██▄
███                        ███
 ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
  ▀████████████████████████▀

iBid

Decentralized Auctions
on Blockchain
  ▄██

▀██
██████████████████████████████████
▄ ▄▄
██▄▀██▄
████▄▀▀██▄
██████▄ ▀███▄▄
████████▄ ▀███▀ ▄
██████████▄ ▀ ▄████▄
██████████▀ ▄ ▀███▀▀
████████▀ ▄███▄ ▀
██████▀▄████▀▀
████▀▄███▀
██▀▄█▀▀
  ▀▀
GET IN ON
Google Play
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀
  ▄██

▀██
█████████████████████████████████
          ▄▄█
         ▄██▀
    ▄▄▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████████████
▄██████████████▀
███████████████
███████████████
▀███████████████▄
 ████████████████▀
  ▀█████████████▀
   ▀████▀▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
█████████████████████████████████
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀

About us
Telegram
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
███████████████    ███████████████
█████████████        █████████████
███████████            ███████████
████████████████  ████████████████
██████████              ██████████
██████████  ████  ████  ██████████
█████████    ██    ██    █████████
█████████    ██    ██    █████████

███ SIGN UP ███
██████████▀▀▀▀████████████████████
██████████▄▄    ▀▀▀███████████████
██████████  ▀▀ ▄▄  ▄██████████████
█████████        ▀████████████████
████████▀        █████████████████
██████▀▀▀▄▄     ██     ▀▀▀████████
██████▄     ▀▀▄▄███▄         ▀████
█████████▄▄▄   ███████▄▄       ███
███████████████████████████▄▄▄████
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████
███▀             ▀████████████████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████

All auctions start at $0
with no minimum reserve

AN  AUCTION
hirethestache

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 11:18:17 AM

Almost $40 return after 48 hours, not too shabby. My concern is pulling out my original deposit, and not simply my dividends. Is it right in front of me?

hgamezoom

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 11:58:39 AM

LOL

Yes, fucking hundreds of them.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=ponzi+scheme

I have been investing a lot of HYIPs, they all have similar scripts and static htmls.
It did spend some time to develop such a site like Leancy.
I wish it will survive longer.

LeancyBTC (OP)

Bitcoin lovers <3

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 03:07:08 PM

Can you please clean something up for me.
0.0000 BTC / 0.7500 BTC
Is what it says on the deposit page regardless of my $10 in my account.

When it gets to 0.75 will it automatically withdraw or...?

I was thinking it would automatically compound, is this the case or will I have to withdraw and deposit again?
The 0.0000 BTC is what you currently have withdrawn from your 0.75 BTC deposit; assuming your deposit was 0.50 BTC. The 0.75 BTC would be the 150% return.

When you withdraw and re-invest/compound, the new deposit will be treated as separate and will not tally towards your principle deposit. When it gets to 0.75 BTC, your investment will stop accruing interest.
Bigworm37

Activity: 32

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 07:27:24 PM

Hey LeancyBTC...put me down for raffle and $5.00 giveaway....im in your downline and just deposited...don't know how may confirmations it will take but im ready to make some coin.

Thanks
BgW
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: