Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 11:03:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SCAM] Leancy Ltd - Bitcoin Investment - 150% Return & 5% Daily Interest  (Read 37201 times)
rohnearner

Activity: 350
Merit: 252

REAL-EYES || REAL-IZE || REAL-LIES||

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2014, 01:18:23 PM

Just got banned from their (Leancy) facebook group for posting a comment
Maybe russian. Either way, they are anonymous, using fake accounts and pictures.
Did you really think that ryan and Eimra (the one that calls everyone "Dear" ) are real ?
lol I hope you knew you are involved in a ponzi scheme

haha they will surely ban you if you'll say something like that..!
and Yeah whoever thinks that its not a ponzi will surely regret it one day, always remember " invest only you can afford to lose " I'll explain it further for few "Invest common sense , Not Rent Money ". nd btw I can access Leancy so I think this will go on for a while before its really gone.! 

LeancyBTC (OP)

Activity: 184
Merit: 100

Bitcoin lovers <3

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 01:19:07 PM

So there a lot happening here..! will anyone take few mins to explain what exactly happening ..? or wait i'll go though the posts ..
Leancy's datacenter had technical issues, site wasn't loading properly. People on btctalk (as always) preaching FUD at the opportunity to do so. I was trying to tell people to be patient. Site came back online, FUD over. (at least for the time being until another issue pops up - then it's back to FUD all over again)
rohnearner

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2014, 01:38:40 PM

So there a lot happening here..! will anyone take few mins to explain what exactly happening ..? or wait i'll go though the posts ..
Leancy's datacenter had technical issues, site wasn't loading properly. People on btctalk (as always) preaching FUD at the opportunity to do so. I was trying to tell people to be patient. Site came back online, FUD over. (at least for the time being until another issue pops up - then it's back to FUD all over again)
Its down again, sort of expected it though.

Sure it'll be back shortly.
If its going off and on..! i think there is some real technical issue , so will give benefit of doubt , but we never know I have seen many programs going down same way..! but I don't think its time for Leancy to go down they have the momentum with it , and Admin can shut it down with much more then he has right now.

Brewins
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 02:25:18 PM

I've been using this since the 28/02/2014, its pretty good,

i did the thing of setting up an address just for returns

have a look:
https://blockchain.info/address/1Grf6YBN4sh6rhKfyRC3qgNin7CdEP8pTf

started with 0.35 so returns are coming slowly
Ubitq

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 03:30:41 PM

My withdrawal I made 4 hours ago is still waiting...
Has someone else issues with withdrawals ?
ElTrinita

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2014, 03:33:29 PM

same issues. Don't worry Wink
LeancyBTC (OP)

Bitcoin lovers <3

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 03:35:22 PM

I'm still waiting for a BTC withdrawal since yesterday night (over 8 hours and counting). It seems the BTC were sent from Leancy's wallet but just waiting on blockchain's confirmation. Does anyone know if blockchain is experiencing any issues? The connected nodes are online, is the network just slow on confirmations?
Tiennou74

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 03:47:51 PM

You should contact the admin, just in case.

EDIt:

BLOCKCHAIN.INFO DOESN'T CONNECT TO ANY NODE
Looks like blockchain API not working fine now. We'll send all the transactions, but all of them will be unconfirmed until blockchain issue will be fixed. Please be patient.

UPDATE: All pending withdrawals are processed. Transactions gains confirmations. Situation is getting back to normal.
ibitcoinblog

Activity: 18

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2014, 04:31:19 PM

They just completely emptied their wallet they send payments from: https://blockchain.info/address/145SmDToAhtfcBQhNxfeM8hnS6CBeiRukY.
Sending it to their "storage" wallet: https://blockchain.info/address/1LdcfMrWwoB2VAWV7mqMsM3fhTwqiyMZCQ.

Not looking too promising at the moment.
Quite a few people are worried.
ElTrinita

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2014, 04:40:28 PM

You should contact the admin, just in case.

EDIt:

BLOCKCHAIN.INFO DOESN'T CONNECT TO ANY NODE
Looks like blockchain API not working fine now. We'll send all the transactions, but all of them will be unconfirmed until blockchain issue will be fixed. Please be patient.

UPDATE: All pending withdrawals are processed. Transactions gains confirmations. Situation is getting back to normal.

my payment is still pending
ElTrinita

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2014, 04:48:28 PM

I'm still waiting for a BTC withdrawal since yesterday night (over 8 hours and counting). It seems the BTC were sent from Leancy's wallet but just waiting on blockchain's confirmation. Does anyone know if blockchain is experiencing any issues? The connected nodes are online, is the network just slow on confirmations?
I have exactly the same problem. payment is still pending on blochain for 20 hours.
rohnearner

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2014, 04:50:16 PM

Its down again, sort of expected it though.

Sure it'll be back shortly.
If its going off and on..! i think there is some real technical issue , so will give benefit of doubt , but we never know I have seen many programs going down same way..! but I don't think its time for Leancy to go down they have the momentum with it , and Admin can shut it down with much more then he has right now.
My point, I would not be surprised to see this go to $50m+
How much they got till now...?
Last night they were on $4m I believe. So a good amount.
4m$ its great if they got there but thinking about 50m$ as you mentioned is too much..! The problems have started.. don't know how further they can take it from here.. lets see

kevindeangelis

Activity: 448
Merit: 130

3D-Printing goes Blockchain!

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 05:55:20 PM

From Leancy Ltd in a skype room : Huh

"Don't panic, your money is safe!

We was scammed by the hosting provider KODDOS (http://www.koddos.com/)
As most of you knows we have some technical issues earlier today. In order to solve them we have provided the server's access credentials (root password) to the KODDOS support. Right after that our IDS (Intrusion Detection System) has detected the changes in the database. The payment systems accounts has been changed and we still have no access to the server, the KODDOS support is keeping silence.

We have backups and all invested funds are secured and safe. We need to change the server, it will take 2-3 business days. We will stop the accruals during these days, so when we will back online you will see the same available to withdraw amount you have right now.

We will post the same message on the LEANCY's website soon. Since we have no access to the server right now we need to change the leancy.com name servers first, it will take about 24 hours."

Not sure about you .. but this makes me feel soooooo much better.. whew! ... lol

fivejonnyfive

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 05:59:18 PM

Ah yes welp. There's money I'll never get back. Should have known better.  Embarrassed
Bigworm37

Activity: 32

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 06:04:35 PM

Website is up and running for me....will see about withdrawing later on......I'll keep you guys posted.

Thanks
BgW
LeancyBTC (OP)

Bitcoin lovers <3

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 06:13:29 PM

Which is why.. majority of high-traffic sites use CloudFlare.
rohnearner

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2014, 06:15:37 PM

Website is up and running for me....will see about withdrawing later on......I'll keep you guys posted.

Thanks
BgW
Do you have any pending withdrawal..? and this up and down is not really good for there biz..!

LeancyBTC (OP)

Bitcoin lovers <3

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 06:41:05 PM
Last edit: March 04, 2014, 07:16:59 PM by LeancyBTC

I've spoken with one of the support guys from Leancy. I've tried asking all relevant issues pertaining to the Bitcoin community. As far as we know, Leancy started having problems earlier today with their datacenter provider and/or DDOS service provider. Leancy claims their previous DDOS service (Koddos) altered their payment systems while trying to bring the service back online. As for the reason why, we do not know if it was done deliberately or due to a mistake/external factors.

Right now, I think we all owe it to ourselves to remain calm and restrain from FUD because it's not going to help anyone. May I remind everyone that we all knew what we were getting ourselves into (incl. me) and the risk entailed with the nature of a program like this and I understand everyone's concern but I truly doubt this is the end of Leancy. I am NOT trying to spread panic and I understand everyone's concern. Right now, we have to give Leancy the benefit of the doubt as it seems they are really going through technical difficulties that are hindering the site's performance.

Furthermore, I have included the conversation that I had with them below.

[1:15:27 PM] ■ Leancy BTC: Any information and/or updates you can provide me on Bitcoin withdrawals and server status? I have a lot of people on the Bitcoin forum waiting for me to provide them any information pertaining to the service disruptions.
[1:15:47 PM] Leancy Ltd: Don't panic, your money is safe!

We was scammed by the hosting provider KODDOS (http://www.koddos.com/)
As most of you knows we have some technical issues earlier today. In order to solve them we have provided the server's access credentials (root password) to the KODDOS support. Right after that our IDS (Intrusion Detection System) has detected the changes in the database. The payment systems accounts has been changed and we still have no access to the server, the KODDOS support is keeping silence.

We have backups and all invested funds are secured and safe. We need to change the server, it will take 2-3 business days. We will stop the accruals during these days, so when we will back online you will see the same available to withdraw amount you have right now.

We will post the same message on the LEANCY's website soon. Since we have no access to the server right now we need to change the leancy.com name servers first, it will take about 24 hours.
[1:15:54 PM] Leancy Ltd: That's all for now
[1:16:06 PM] Leancy Ltd: We already changed domain NS settings
[1:16:24 PM] ■ Leancy BTC: have you changed ddos servers?
[1:16:58 PM] ■ Leancy BTC: are your data and customer data as well as deposits secured?
[1:16:59 PM] Leancy Ltd: No, we have access to only domain now
[1:17:11 PM] Leancy Ltd: Yes, crypted (Assuming encrypted)
[1:17:40 PM] ■ Leancy BTC: In light of recent events with Mt.Gox, many people have not gotten over that tragedy yet. So please understand when I say a lot of people are uncertain.
[1:18:14 PM] ■ Leancy BTC: Do you plan on changing ddos service? If so - any rough estimate when?
[1:20:04 PM] Leancy Ltd: Of course. 2-3 days
[1:20:25 PM] ■ Leancy BTC: Can I suggest you use CloudFlare? You cannot go wrong with CloudFlare
[1:20:54 PM] Leancy Ltd: No, we already chose blockdos
[1:22:06 PM] ■ Leancy BTC: Ok. Can you give me any details during that time for withdrawals and deposits w/ Bitcoins?
[1:22:30 PM] ■ Leancy BTC: If people deposit or withdraw now, will the transaction be recorded correctly?
[1:22:38 PM] Leancy Ltd: No.
[1:22:51 PM] ■ Leancy BTC: So should I inform everyone to NOT deposit and withdraw, correct?
[1:23:00 PM] Leancy Ltd: All backups accourding today 4 pm UTC
[1:23:06 PM] Leancy Ltd: Yes
[1:24:07 PM] ■ Leancy BTC: Thank you, I will relay that info to the forums.

TL:DNR: If you have not made a deposit or withdrawal since 11AM EST (4PM UTC), your transactions has been properly saved and stored on their server. I recommend everyone to NOT make any transactions with Leancy for the time being as it may pose a risk to your transaction not being processed correctly until their services resumes and is 100% operational. In other words, if you withdraw now (during the ongoing service issues) your transaction will not be recorded. I do not know for certain what will happen if someone withdraws, if anyone has done so, please share with the rest of us so we have more information on how to better handle this matter to the best of our abilities.

Edit - I do see some withdrawals being confirmed but I think these are old transactions before the issues started.
SvensonT

Activity: 11

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 07:21:09 PM

Scammed by the hosting provider KODDOS ?

It's not  SERIOUS.

fivejonnyfive

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 09:51:13 PM

So - I feel like everyone should know this:

I was following the discussion on the Leancy facebook group - contributing constructively and making no claims or speculation. The apparent admin "Leiven VanNeste" began to basically scold users for making "wild speculations" on the page. I agreed that wild speculations were not fruitful but suggested he not act with such a scornful attitude toward customers.

I was summarily banned from the group.

I logged in using a different facebook account and found that most of the comments from the previous 30 minutes had been deleted.

I did some digging and the name of the VanNeste guy has been associated with several other of these kind of investment programs all of which went belly up and lost people a lot of money.

I really, really don't see this ending well. Maybe I am wrong. We'll see.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: