Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 02:13:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SCAM] Leancy Ltd - Bitcoin Investment - 150% Return & 5% Daily Interest  (Read 37201 times)
RGBKey

Activity: 854
Merit: 658

rgbkey.github.io/pgp.txt

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2014, 05:45:46 PM

do youy think we've got a chance to come back?
Don't hold your breath.
btcmania

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2014, 05:57:22 PM

After the site went down though, he updated the DNS *and* renewed the domain until the year 2020. He is also still in touch with people on Facebook with updates.

I know... it's wishful thinking on my part and all along I knew the name 'Ryan Roth' was a total fake but let me have my wishful thinking for a few more days anyway until the reality sets in.

Also check out Twelverized.com it looks a LOT like Leancy did... and is 2 days old. Makes you wonder if it's another dump and run by the same person.

Hi.
kevindeangelis

Activity: 448
Merit: 130

3D-Printing goes Blockchain!

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 05:58:19 PM

... so, I just received one of my pending withdraws from them Smiley

aniglo

Activity: 209
Merit: 100

@OldHiall LuckyBit

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 06:12:48 PM

guys i see leancyltd FB:

"Ryan L. Roth
Yesterday  17:17 ·

Don't panic, your money is safe!

We was scammed by the hosting provider KODDOS (http://www.koddos.com/)
As most of you knows we have some technical issues earlier today. In order to solve them we have provided the server's access credentials (root password) to the KODDOS support. Right after that our IDS (Intrusion Detection System) has detected the changes in the database. The payment systems accounts has been changed and we still have no access to the server, the KODDOS support is keeping silence.

We have backups and all invested funds are secured and safe. We need to change the server, it will take 2-3 business days. We will stop the accruals during these days, so when we will back online you will see the same available to withdraw amount you have right now.

We will post the same message on the LEANCY's website soon. Since we have no access to the server right now we need to change the leancy.com name servers first, it will take about 24 hours."

i think - dont panic Smiley
rohnearner

Activity: 350
Merit: 252

REAL-EYES || REAL-IZE || REAL-LIES||

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2014, 06:32:35 PM

Congrats and better keep it with you now..! and will you like to share how much you got and hoe long it was pending from.?

zulumuzungu

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 06:37:21 PM

Thats good news , do you roughly know when you made the withdrawal?
kevindeangelis

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 07:22:16 PM

It was from right before their site went down... about 2 days ago.  Tuesday night around midnight PST

rohnearner

Activity: 350
Merit: 252

REAL-EYES || REAL-IZE || REAL-LIES||

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2014, 07:32:22 PM

It was from right before their site went down... about 2 days ago.  Tuesday night around midnight PST
Ohh i though you got it after all that happened, but i guess the game is over..! anyone still hopeful..? I'm not.. i have seen this DDOS exit story quite a lot..!

zulumuzungu

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 08:00:08 PM

ok mine was about Tuesday 1:00 pm GMT so hopefully they will get to me tomorow
medUSA
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1003

--Signature Designs-- http://bit.ly/1Pjbx77

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2014, 08:08:50 PM

I have seen this too many times before, good luck guys  Undecided
Igniss

Activity: 13

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 08:12:25 PM

After the site went down though, he updated the DNS *and* renewed the domain until the year 2020. He is also still in touch with people on Facebook with updates.

I know... it's wishful thinking on my part and all along I knew the name 'Ryan Roth' was a total fake but let me have my wishful thinking for a few more days anyway until the reality sets in.

Also check out Twelverized.com it looks a LOT like Leancy did... and is 2 days old. Makes you wonder if it's another dump and run by the same person.
Cannot be coincidence with this new site.

DO NOT DEPOSIT THERE. It might work for a while but as we can see noone knows when its going to end.

I doubt leancy will be back considering clone-site above.
kleetkluts

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 08:18:56 PM

Cannot be coincidence with this new site.

DO NOT DEPOSIT THERE. It might work for a while but as we can see noone knows when its going to end.

I doubt leancy will be back considering clone-site above.

Regardless of being down, when you switch DNS providers etc. It takes 24 - 48 hours to propagate. So in all actuality, there is a high chance of Leancy coming back. Most HYIP websites are similar, not to mention they're all based off the same scripts. Also, all the Bitcoin they received are still located in the same wallets as they were previously. Most companies would simply take the money and run, sell off, etc. As other similar websites have done in the past when they closed up shop and stopped paying.

Igniss

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 08:22:49 PM

But why would they come back?
Do you think that they are not going to run with the whole money but they're just gathering some percent of all deposits? They don't have any auditors so they can do whatever they want.

But think... is it easier to run with all deposit and be done or get small amount daily? Noone will be after this guy, he can start another HYPE aswell. Sadly for us..
kleetkluts

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 08:39:48 PM

But why would they come back?
Do you think that they are not going to run with the whole money but they're just gathering some percent of all deposits? They don't have any auditors so they can do whatever they want.

But think... is it easier to run with all deposit and be done or get small amount daily? Noone will be after this guy, he can start another HYPE aswell. Sadly for us..

Why would they come back?
They're one of the largest Bitcoin HYIPs online, bringing in 10 to 45 + Bitcoin daily from investors.

I agree it is easier to run, but when you have that kind of daily income, it would be dumb to just take it all and run, especially when it's taken a couple of months to get to this point. It is highly possible, but in all honesty most wouldn't even engage the community if they were in fact running. This could be wrong, but I am trying to give them the benefit of the doubt.
RGBKey

Activity: 854
Merit: 658

rgbkey.github.io/pgp.txt

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2014, 08:51:55 PM

On the other hand, if you want to join in on this next one while it's new, you can join off of my referral.

http://www.twelverized.com/index.php?ref=RGBKey
kleetkluts

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 08:56:01 PM

Ryan L. Roth: All pending payments will be processed as soon as we will back online.
39 minutes ago via the Facebook Leancy group.
Igniss

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 09:09:45 PM

Did they give any ETA of backing online?
kevindeangelis

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 09:21:14 PM

although... I did just find out there was a new site just launched that's offering 12% for 12 days ... http://www.twelverized.com/index.php?ref=kevindeangelis

hmmm....

kleetkluts

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 09:31:15 PM

although... I did just find out there was a new site just launched that's offering 12% for 12 days ... http://www.twelverized.com/index.php?ref=kevindeangelis

hmmm....

New HYIPS are constantly being made, some last months, some last years, some don't last at all. Just because there was a new one released doesn't mean it is in fact from the creators of Leancy. Some offer 5%, some offer 20%, some offer 1.8%. Saying that a new HYIP is made by Leancy based on percent alone is just grasping at straws and trying to create some sort of justification that Leancy is scamming everyone simply for being down at the moment.

If that were in fact true, we would see constant withdrawals from both Leancy addresses due to the fact that the Twelverizied actually is currently paying.

The current paying address of Twelverized is: https://blockchain.info/address/114Ap9G5nu78vESC648amPwSeqUorPtV5L
alex.gold

Activity: 4

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 09:41:19 PM

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100005209440916
She is in LEANCY administrators group:
5 hours ago: Eimra Achical LEANCY will be back 40 hours from now...please wait guys...admin will update us from the group!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: