Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 02:20:21 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SCAM] Leancy Ltd - Bitcoin Investment - 150% Return & 5% Daily Interest  (Read 37201 times)
quone17

Activity: 224
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2014, 09:41:44 PM

At some point, every ponzi has to end.  Sure you could say they are bringing in 10 or 40 BTC every day.  But at some point it becomes too much hassle and impossible to keep paying people off with the BTC that comes in.  Plus I'm not too encouraged by an "official" post from Roth that isn't even correct English.

Bitcoin Exchange Guide- List of the Top Bitcoin Exchanges, Find Places to Buy, Sell and Trade Bitcoins.
kleetkluts

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 09:43:56 PM

At some point, every ponzi has to end.  Sure you could say they are bringing in 10 or 40 BTC every day.  But at some point it becomes too much hassle and impossible to keep paying people off with the BTC that comes in.  Plus I'm not too encouraged by an "official" post from Roth that isn't even correct English.

So because a persons native language isn't English automatically implies they shouldn't be trusted?
Talk about stereotyping at it's finest.
quone17

Activity: 224
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2014, 09:49:00 PM

So because a persons native language isn't English automatically implies they shouldn't be trusted?

If you're going to make an official statement, no matter what language it's in or if it's your first or third language, you'd think to get max trust you would want it to be proper.  This applies when I see mistakes in places like Mt. Gox too.

Bitcoin Exchange Guide- List of the Top Bitcoin Exchanges, Find Places to Buy, Sell and Trade Bitcoins.
kleetkluts

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 09:51:24 PM

If you're going to make an official statement, no matter what language it's in or if it's your first or third language, you'd think to get max trust you would want it to be proper.  This applies when I see mistakes in places like Mt. Gox too.

When you have thousands of users emailing you, asking questions, being rude, etc. your initial thought isn't "Oh shit maybe I should make sure I post this in proper English so people will trust me." I take it you've never been in the customer service business, or been in stressful environments. At least he is making an effort at trying to give the community some ease contrary to just sitting back and not saying anything.
fivejonnyfive

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 10:04:14 PM

I doubt http://www.twelverized.com/index.php?ref=fivejonnyfive is run by the same people as leancy. It's a completely different domain registrar, the systems running it are totally different (leancy's was/is way better actually).

I put in the minimum bitcoin deposit. We'll see what happens.

I mean, come on, "You are currently entering to your account panel" when you log in? At least leancy's website was better translated english than that

It's no doubt that the twelverized site is attempting to draw from leancy, perhaps appear similar to attach themselves to success - but I'll buy you all lunch if they're run by the same people.

If you want to check it feel free to use my ol' referral link up there. Don't put in what you can't afford to make go "poof"

LeancyBTC (OP)

Activity: 184
Merit: 100

Bitcoin lovers <3

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 10:30:11 PM

Guys, please refrain from posting referral links that isn't related to the topic on this thread.
fivejonnyfive

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 10:54:17 PM

Guys, please refrain from posting referral links that isn't related to the topic on this thread.

Apologies - the core sentiment of my message was that I do not believe that site to be related to leancy or any indication that they aren't coming back.
hgamezoom

Activity: 141
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 04:29:30 AM

They gone with the money, game is over.

If not, why did they close the facebook group?

Sawadekub

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 04:35:05 AM

are u sure they close? i am now in the group with my computer on
fivejonnyfive

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 06:30:42 AM

They gone with the money, game is over.

If not, why did they close the facebook group?

Yeah the facebook group is active. The admin is talking about once the server is fully tested changing the NSrecords to point to the new server. (why he didn't point them at a downtime page in the meanwhile is beyond me but that's notwithstanding)

Point is the situation isn't any different today over yesterday and there are no new conclustions to jump to.
rohnearner

Merit: 252

REAL-EYES || REAL-IZE || REAL-LIES||

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2014, 07:07:22 AM

Ryan L. Roth: All pending payments will be processed as soon as we will back online.
39 minutes ago via the Facebook Leancy group.
I'm quite skeptical about they making a comeback and clearing all pending payouts now..!

Mivexil

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 07:12:38 AM

The site seems to be up and running, though the percentage is 0 for the last 2 days.

Actually, they don't really need to run with the money, as long as they keep adjusting the returns to the flow of funds (which they seem to be doing).
rohnearner

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2014, 07:14:01 AM

It was from right before their site went down... about 2 days ago.  Tuesday night around midnight PST
Ohh i though you got it after all that happened, but i guess the game is over..! anyone still hopeful..? I'm not.. i have seen this DDOS exit story quite a lot..!
Hopeful, the admin has been saying he is resolving the issues and we basically have proof of what happened.

If he were just leaving with the money, he would have done just that.
The point is the site is down from almost 3days..! that means no deposits in last 3days...! +5% too all the members who Invested..! He can't just shut things down but the problem is even if he gets it back he'll realize its too much to handle now..! because if he gets it back almost 70-80% members will hit the withdrawal button..! think about it every wise-men will do so..! and i don't think they'll be able to handle that.

Mivexil

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 07:20:32 AM

It was from right before their site went down... about 2 days ago.  Tuesday night around midnight PST
Ohh i though you got it after all that happened, but i guess the game is over..! anyone still hopeful..? I'm not.. i have seen this DDOS exit story quite a lot..!
Hopeful, the admin has been saying he is resolving the issues and we basically have proof of what happened.

The point is the site is down from almost 3days..! that means no deposits in last 3days...! +5% too all the members who Invested..! He can't just shut things down but the problem is even if he gets it back he'll realize its too much to handle now..! because if he gets it back almost 70-80% members will hit the withdrawal button..! think about it every wise-men will do so..! and i don't think they'll be able to handle that.

They don't actually have guaranteed 5% daily payout, only "up to" 5%. And it seems like it's based on deposits:

While it's a classic Ponzi scheme, it seems like even when the amount of deposits drops, it can still be sustainable, only payout more slowly.
rohnearner

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2014, 07:30:17 AM

They don't actually have guaranteed 5% daily payout, only "up to" 5%. And it seems like it's based on deposits:

While it's a classic Ponzi scheme, it seems like even when the amount of deposits drops, it can still be sustainable, only payout more slowly.
lets see now if pending withdrawals are cleared..! and they gets new deposit..!

zulumuzungu

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 09:18:28 AM

https://i.imgur.com/72qvFl6.png

lets see now if pending withdrawals are cleared..! and they gets new deposit..!

Is the website still having problems? because I only get it is unavailible
Light

Activity: 742
Merit: 502

Circa 2010

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 09:53:47 AM

The website is up from my end, which is rather surprising as I thought they would cut and run. So far so good, accounts look to be in order.
zulumuzungu

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 10:06:33 AM

The website is up from my end, which is rather surprising as I thought they would cut and run. So far so good, accounts look to be in order.

Nothing on my end yet still, im using leancy.com and im in the UK, does that make a difference? where are you?
Sawadekub

Merit: 102

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 10:32:04 AM

website is not even up on my end.. i check every min... omg LEANCY IS GONE =) GG.com guys...
zulumuzungu

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 10:36:40 AM

website is not even up on my end.. i check every min... omg LEANCY IS GONE =) GG.com guys...

What odds would you give? lol
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: