Bitcoin Forum
July 11, 2024, 06:20:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SCAM] Leancy Ltd - Bitcoin Investment - 150% Return & 5% Daily Interest  (Read 37201 times)
Light

Activity: 742
Merit: 502

Circa 2010

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 10:41:13 AM

Try http://leancy.com as I'm pretty damn sure that it's online seeing that I can access it on all of my devices currently.
zulumuzungu

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 10:44:18 AM

Try http://leancy.com as I'm pretty damn sure that it's online seeing that I can access it on all of my devices currently.

nope just tried , nada! maybe to do with my service provider delayed or sumthin dont know?
fivejonnyfive

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 11:06:12 AM

Uh.

So the site is up.

Withdrawals aren't working yet and interest isn't yet accruing. There's a "please read" at the top linking to an as-yet unfilled in blog post.
But - And I say this with all due caution - this actually looks promising.

Edit: heres a screenshot if the site isn't resolving for you yet. DNS propogation means it might not be instantaneous for everyone.
zulumuzungu

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 11:11:55 AM

Uh.

So the site is up.

Withdrawals aren't working yet and interest isn't yet accruing. There's a "please read" at the top linking to an as-yet unfilled in blog post.
But - And I say this with all due caution - this actually looks promising.

There seems to be good news coming in from people which is promising, don't know why i cant still access it. just have to wait i guess.
LeancyBTC (OP)

Activity: 184
Merit: 100

Bitcoin lovers <3

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 11:15:02 AM
Last edit: March 06, 2014, 11:26:49 AM by LeancyBTC

Some people can't access the new site because YOUR ISP hasn't been updated with Leancy's new NS yet. Give it time.
zulumuzungu

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 11:19:15 AM

Some people can't access the new site because YOUR ISP's DNS hasn't been updated with Leancy's new NS yet. Give it time.

Thanks, I'm not a computer expert lol!
Sawadekub

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 11:32:56 AM

still cant access the website
LeancyBTC (OP)

Bitcoin lovers <3

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 11:38:39 AM
Last edit: March 06, 2014, 11:58:38 AM by LeancyBTC

As I mentioned, most likely because your ISP hasn't been updated yet with Leancy's new NAMESERVER.

-Edit: Should I lock this thread for now guys until Leancy is back online? Seems like everyone is asking the same questions over and over again without properly reading the replies 2-3 post above. This thread is already overly cluttered with the same Q&A's.

If you need to ask something, head over to the skype chatroom that I made specifically for bitcoin members. Add the username "leancybtc" and make sure to include you're from btctalk when you make the request so I know who to add. The admin of Leancy is active in the room and there are others, incl. me, who may be able to help.
LavaWave

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 12:07:34 PM

As I mentioned, most likely because your ISP hasn't been updated yet with Leancy's new NAMESERVER.

-Edit: Should I lock this thread for now guys until Leancy is back online? Seems like everyone is asking the same questions over and over again without properly reading the replies 2-3 post above. This thread is already overly cluttered with the same Q&A's.

If you need to ask something, head over to the skype chatroom that I made specifically for bitcoin members. Add the username "leancybtc" and make sure to include you're from btctalk when you make the request so I know who to add. The admin of Leancy is active in the room and there are others, incl. me, who may be able to help.

I updated mine yesterday, or at least I thought I did. Site is down for me. Still waiting for a withdrawal that was initiated yesterday to come through!  Undecided

░░  ░░░     ░░░▒▒░░░░
          ░▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▒░░░░    ░░▒░░░░
      ░▒▓▓░▒▓▓░░▓▓▓▒░▓▓▓▓▒     ░░▓▒░
     ░░░▒▒      ░░░ ░▒▓▓▓░░░▒▓▒  ░░▒░░
    ░▓▓░  ░░░░░       ░░ ░▒▓▓▓▓▓ ░▓▓▒░ 
    ░░░ ░░░░░░░          ░░▓▓▓▓▓ ░▒▒░░ 
   ░▒▓░  ░░░░░░            ░░░░░ ▒▓▓▒░
    ░▒▒░   ░░                   ▒░░░░
     ░░░ ░░░░░░              ░░▓▓▓▒░
        ░░░░░░░           ░▒▒▒░░▒░░
          ░░░░      ░░░░ ░▒▓▓▓▓░
          ░░░░░░  ░░▓▓▓▓▒░░▒▓▒░░
           ░░░░░  ░▒▓▓▓▓▓░
            ░░░░░░  ░▒▓▒░░  ░░░
             ░░░░░░░      ░░░
               ░░░░░░░░░░░░░
                   ░░  ░░
  COSS.IO
Crypto One Stop Solution
▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚
..⧉ Multi-Wallet  ⧉ Exchange   ⧉ Merchant Platform
       COSS Token - An ERC20 based Token - revenue generating cryptocurrency     
▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚
..  ICO Details   
Whitepaper         ANN
▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚
rohnearner

Merit: 252

REAL-EYES || REAL-IZE || REAL-LIES||

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2014, 12:08:51 PM

Should I lock this thread for now guys until Leancy is back online
I'll say no this is the time it is needed the most..I can understand that you can't spoon-feed everyone but instead you can change the thread title if you want too.

btcmania

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2014, 12:19:37 PM

Up and running on my end, deposits and withdrawals not enabled nor is interest accruing.

Hi.
LeancyBTC (OP)

Bitcoin lovers <3

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 12:30:22 PM

All transactions are suspended for the time being until Leancy is finished with the whole migration ordeal. Keep in mind there is a mountain of transaction backlogs they need to sort through to get everything moving smoothly again. The site is up on my end as well.

If you do not see the site yet, open your command prompt and type in "ipconfig /flushdns" to see if that helps. If not, you can try deleting your browser's cache file. If that doesn't work, then that means your ISP hasn't been updated with Leancy's new nameserver info, so give it a bit more time.
fivejonnyfive

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 03:42:47 PM

So, for those of you who can see the site - an encouraging and thorough blog update: https://leancy.com/blog/12

For those of you who's DNS is still not pointing to the correct server a brief summary:

They've listed in great detail the problem with their old hosting provider, to the end of even including screenshots of support tickets. They posted a link to a zip file containing the email headers of the messages from the hosting firm.

They go on to detail the fact that, if nothing else, the hosting company has done nothing to attempt to restore their remote access - but post a decent bit of information which points toward attempted fraud on the part of the hosting company. If it was successful, the fraud would have been somewhat limited to intercepting incoming deposits for a time. There's nothing to indicate that any funds deposited prior to this week were compromised. (Also - based on the deposits I did see, during the downtime, coming in to their hot wallet - I'm not sure the hijacking even affected bitcoin deposits at all.)

Finally they indicate that the server migration is nearly complete but the site is not fully running yet, and indicate an ETA today for full restoration of service.

The proof, of course, is in the payouts - which have yet to resume. That said, the level of detail they provide strongly suggests that this has not all been a guise to shutter the service. Whether there was attempted fraud on the part of their host, a rouge insider, or a 3rd party - it certainly seems that someone tried something nasty and leancy's only recourse was to pull the plug and move the site. I am cautiously optimistic that normal operations will actually resume today.

plnali

Activity: 12

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 04:31:05 PM

Fivejonny

thanks for the update, still can't see the website
fivejonnyfive

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 04:43:15 PM

Fivejonny

thanks for the update, still can't see the website

Give it time. DNS records can take up to 24 hours to "propagate" to all DNS servers on the Internet.
(You might look into switching to opendns. They are free and awesome)
plnali

Activity: 12

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 04:59:58 PM

cool, just did what you said about the opendns. can open now the leancy site..

internet now is much faster!!!

thank you very much.
alex.gold

Activity: 4

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 05:07:55 PM

Looks like they started to process pending withdrawals, at least account names at the bottom are changing rapidly:)
zulumuzungu

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 05:40:40 PM

cool, just did what you said about the opendns. can open now the leancy site..

internet now is much faster!!!

thank you very much.

Can you see the update? i can get the website now but seems like the old one with no update.
rohnearner

Merit: 252

REAL-EYES || REAL-IZE || REAL-LIES||

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2014, 05:52:46 PM

Looks like they started to process pending withdrawals, at least account names at the bottom are changing rapidly:)
what is there btc address they use to usually send they payouts.? do they change it on regular basis , if not you can check blockchain if they really sending out pending withdrawals

kevindeangelis

Activity: 448
Merit: 130

3D-Printing goes Blockchain!

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 06:36:48 PM

All seems to be back up ... although, I'm sure they're completely overwhelmed/overloaded with questions/emails/comments/etc ... I would expect at least another day or three for everything to be back to normal

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: