Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:51:38 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SCAM] Leancy Ltd - Bitcoin Investment - 150% Return & 5% Daily Interest  (Read 37199 times)
zulumuzungu

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 06:40:30 PM

Everything working on my side now, just waiting for withdrawal, thanks for the help guys  Smiley
plnali

Activity: 12

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 06:46:44 PM

can't see the updates.
zulumuzungu

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 06:51:34 PM

can't see the updates.

i couldn't at first but after a while i pressed the home button and it updated. had to wait about 30 mins
hgamezoom

Activity: 141
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 07:38:21 PM

are u sure they close? i am now in the group with my computer on

Can you let me know where is the Leancy Group?

I was once members but now it disappeared from my groups.

LeancyBTC (OP)

Activity: 184

Bitcoin lovers <3

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 07:51:39 PM

are u sure they close? i am now in the group with my computer on
Can you let me know where is the Leancy Group?

I was once members but now it disappeared from my groups.

The FB group is: https://www.facebook.com/groups/leancy/
btcmania

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2014, 07:59:45 PM
Last edit: March 06, 2014, 08:13:19 PM by btcmania

https://www.facebook.com/groups/leancy/

This isn't the official page, Leancy doesn't have an official page although Ryan does post in here.

Run by a "doctor" who apparently isn't really a doctor after all and who has a website dedicated to him outing him as a professional scammer. He likes to take the words from Ryan (Leancy's spokesman) and create stupid little images out of them which he then reposts to the page. It's like he needs to take Ryan's updates and convert them into something that's condescending and a child's level of comprehension.

What he's really doing of course is trying to save his own ass through those he's had sign up under his name as a referral. If you so much as dare to ask "is Leancy down for good?" or "where's my money?" (you know all the things an investor has every right to ask) he will panic and ban you from the group. There is nothing but happy happy happy images allowed in this group, oh and Eimra's spamming of "you rock$$$$$" along with her own referral codes.

It's literally nauseating having to read all the shit these clowns post to one another. I joined and within 30 seconds had been spammed with referrals via PM and to my wall. It's almost like a cult except there's no sacrificing on the altar, just creating positive images to brainwash your referrers into thinking it's all happy joy in Leancy land.

and

https://www.facebook.com/groups/LeancyInvestors/

A new page that doesn't allow silly images or referrals and focuses on straightforward investor discussion

I think Leancy has potential but it's the entire way people go about shoving ads down your throat through forums and emails and colourful glittery ads that really gives things a bad reputation.

Hi.
LeancyBTC (OP)

Bitcoin lovers <3

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 08:28:37 PM

Thanks a lot btcmania, now we all have to read through those poor-excuse of a meme. lol

Update: One of the admin has informed me Bitcoin transactions should be working within the hour.

https://blockchain.info/tx/c2a01b425254660297fbdd483567ecd1d45ca8604f3827e03aa1545b557ef945

Seems to me they're actually pulling funds from their reserve account to cover the Bitcoin backlog. That's really good news for all of us. Smiley
fivejonnyfive

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 08:51:17 PM

Thanks a lot btcmania, now we all have to read through those poor-excuse of a meme. lol

Update: One of the admin has informed me Bitcoin transactions should be working within the hour.

https://blockchain.info/tx/c2a01b425254660297fbdd483567ecd1d45ca8604f3827e03aa1545b557ef945

Seems to me they're actually pulling funds from their reserve account to cover the Bitcoin backlog. That's really good news for all of us. Smiley

It looks like they must have moved coins into cold storage yesterday, presumably to secure them while their server was moving around.

This all seems like good news. The more news that comes out, the better everything looks.
filharvey

Activity: 866
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 09:54:55 PM

Would be nice to log in, can't even login now.

Phil

▄█▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄▄
           ▄█▀ ▄▄█▀▀   ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄
          ▀▀  ▀▀          ▀▀█▄█▀
    ▄▄▀  ▄█▀▀                    ▄   ▄▄
  ▄█▀▄▄█▀           ▄▄           ▀▀█▄ ▀█
 ▄▀ █▀     ▄▄██▄▄   ██   ▄▄██▄▄      █▄ █
 █ ▀█   ▄▄█▀▀   ▀██▄▄█▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀██▄▄   █ █
 █     █▀ ▄▄█▀▀█▄▄ ▀██▀  ▄██▀█▄▄ ▀▀█  █ █
 █  ▄  █ ██▀ ▄▄▄ ▀█ ██ █▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀██ █  █ █
 █ ██  ▀ ██ █▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█ ▄▄█▀▀▀▀█ ██ ▀  █ █
   ██    █▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█    ▀ █
   ██    ▄▄██▀ ▄▄█▄ ██  █▄▄ ▀▀██▄▄      █
 █ ██    ▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄███▄ ▀▀██▄▄ ▀       █
 █  █      ▀▀▀ ▄██▀▀▄█ ▀██▄▄ ▀▀       █ █
 █  █         ▀▀▀   ██    ▀▀▀         █ █
 ▀█ ▀▄▄             ██              ▄█ ▄█
  ▀█▄ ▀▀▄▄          ██          ▄▄█▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄▄▀▀▀        ██       ▄▄ ▀▄▄█▀▀
        ▀▀█▄   ▄▄        ▄▄█▀▀   ▀
            ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄█▀
               ▀▀█▄▄▀▀ ▄▄█▀

E M I R E X
─── إمركس ───

...Whitepaper...

The Infrastructure for the
New Digital Economy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
████████▀           ████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████            █████████
█████████  ██████████████████▀
████████▄           ████████
▀█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀██████▀▀▀

E M R X

─ Token ─

...LEARN MORE...

...Register...
[/cen
LeancyBTC (OP)

Bitcoin lovers <3

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 09:59:47 PM

Would be nice to log in, can't even login now.

Phil
Try flushing your dns cache in command prompt (ipconfig /flushdns) and/or deleting your browser's cache. If that doesn't work, try using Google's DNS: (which is what I'm on) 8.8.8.8/8.8.4.4 and see if that works. Most likely, your ISP hasn't updated their DNS with Leancy's new nameserver info.
LeancyBTC (OP)

Bitcoin lovers <3

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 10:13:09 PM
Last edit: March 06, 2014, 10:28:57 PM by LeancyBTC

All Bitcoin transactions (deposits/withdrawals) are now enabled. Leancy is processing all pending Bitcoin withdrawals as well.

https://blockchain.info/address/145SmDToAhtfcBQhNxfeM8hnS6CBeiRukY
Look at all those outbound tx's
fivejonnyfive

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 10:14:22 PM

BITCOIN PAYMENTS HAVE RESUMED.

https://blockchain.info/address/145SmDToAhtfcBQhNxfeM8hnS6CBeiRukY

I apologize for caps lock, however I feel it is justified in this instance.
zulumuzungu

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 10:21:23 PM

All Bitcoin transactions (deposits/withdrawals) are now working.

Just received mine, great work, thanks for all you help. Smiley
shotsoffxx

Activity: 57

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 12:21:19 AM

Pleasantly surprised the site came back. Thought for sure I'd been scammed.
fivejonnyfive

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 02:13:33 AM

my pending withdrawls for the 4th, 5th, 6th were deleted....seems like the database resets back to the 3rd....

Indeed - they had mentioned in the Facebook group when the site first went down (for many) that they would be reverting back to backups from 3/3.

If you accessed the site between then and today, according to their narrative, it was cached DNS accessing
A server they no longer controlled.

Though the interruption kind of sucks, I'm pleasantly surprised to see that interest is once again accruing
As intended. I had a very bad feeling about all this - yet it seems to have resolved itself quite positively. I might even make further deposits! I'll give it a few days to see if everything gets back to normal. Glad I'm not out my initial deposit!
hgamezoom

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 02:57:25 AM

https://www.facebook.com/groups/leancy/

This isn't the official page, Leancy doesn't have an official page although Ryan does post in here.

Run by a "doctor" who apparently isn't really a doctor after all and who has a website dedicated to him outing him as a professional scammer. He likes to take the words from Ryan (Leancy's spokesman) and create stupid little images out of them which he then reposts to the page. It's like he needs to take Ryan's updates and convert them into something that's condescending and a child's level of comprehension.

What he's really doing of course is trying to save his own ass through those he's had sign up under his name as a referral. If you so much as dare to ask "is Leancy down for good?" or "where's my money?" (you know all the things an investor has every right to ask) he will panic and ban you from the group. There is nothing but happy happy happy images allowed in this group, oh and Eimra's spamming of "you rock$$$$$" along with her own referral codes.

It's literally nauseating having to read all the shit these clowns post to one another. I joined and within 30 seconds had been spammed with referrals via PM and to my wall. It's almost like a cult except there's no sacrificing on the altar, just creating positive images to brainwash your referrers into thinking it's all happy joy in Leancy land.

and

https://www.facebook.com/groups/LeancyInvestors/

A new page that doesn't allow silly images or referrals and focuses on straightforward investor discussion

I think Leancy has potential but it's the entire way people go about shoving ads down your throat through forums and emails and colourful glittery ads that really gives things a bad reputation.

Really valuable comments, thank you!
RGBKey

Activity: 854
Merit: 658

rgbkey.github.io/pgp.txt

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2014, 03:00:14 AM

I can honestly say I'm surprised but not upset they came back. Still had money to make.
LavaWave

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 03:44:33 AM

my pending withdrawls for the 4th, 5th, 6th were deleted....seems like the database resets back to the 3rd....

I had my pending withdrawal cancelled as well. I find it kind of funny that while the site was down no interest was accrued. I guess they don't make any money on their IT investments when the site is down!  Roll Eyes If they are not going to tell us what they invest in or what their business model is, then it leaves a lot of questions left to be answered. I'm just hoping for the best now!

░░  ░░░     ░░░▒▒░░░░
          ░▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▒░░░░    ░░▒░░░░
      ░▒▓▓░▒▓▓░░▓▓▓▒░▓▓▓▓▒     ░░▓▒░
     ░░░▒▒      ░░░ ░▒▓▓▓░░░▒▓▒  ░░▒░░
    ░▓▓░  ░░░░░       ░░ ░▒▓▓▓▓▓ ░▓▓▒░ 
    ░░░ ░░░░░░░          ░░▓▓▓▓▓ ░▒▒░░ 
   ░▒▓░  ░░░░░░            ░░░░░ ▒▓▓▒░
    ░▒▒░   ░░                   ▒░░░░
     ░░░ ░░░░░░              ░░▓▓▓▒░
        ░░░░░░░           ░▒▒▒░░▒░░
          ░░░░      ░░░░ ░▒▓▓▓▓░
          ░░░░░░  ░░▓▓▓▓▒░░▒▓▒░░
           ░░░░░  ░▒▓▓▓▓▓░
            ░░░░░░  ░▒▓▒░░  ░░░
             ░░░░░░░      ░░░
               ░░░░░░░░░░░░░
                   ░░  ░░
  COSS.IO
Crypto One Stop Solution
▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚
..⧉ Multi-Wallet  ⧉ Exchange   ⧉ Merchant Platform
       COSS Token - An ERC20 based Token - revenue generating cryptocurrency     
▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚
..  ICO Details   
Whitepaper         ANN
▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚
hgamezoom

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 10:53:54 AM

I had my pending withdrawal cancelled as well. I find it kind of funny that while the site was down no interest was accrued. I guess they don't make any money on their IT investments when the site is down!  Roll Eyes If they are not going to tell us what they invest in or what their business model is, then it leaves a lot of questions left to be answered. I'm just hoping for the best now!

The so called IT investments is obvious a lie, they are typical Ponzi Scheme.

Loophole

Activity: 619
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 10:59:56 AM

The so called IT investments is obvious a lie, they are typical Ponzi Scheme.

Exactly.
Some picked the words "Forex trading" and "BTC arbitrage", and Leancy picked "IT investment".  Wink

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: