Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 10:23:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy now and earn in the next few months!  (Read 566 times)
MiXxe

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 06:51:36 AM

the price will easily go up in the next few months because everything is more than down from what it used to be before, i am more than confident in that it will happen

Just keep the faith in bitcoin and believe that it would be more valuable in the future. The problem is that when you are new to the market and after you bought, the price went down, it is some kind of frustrating because you are hoping that it would go up and there would be times when it would go down 10% so you are nervous that it would go down more so you tend to panic sell.

Truelly, in every deep in crypto (bitcoin in particular), the depression affects new investors who came in when the price was high, and they face loss. But when investors come in at the point of deep/red tags all round the market, the profit ahead will be overwhelming. This is the best time to invest into crypto currency, cause it won't be good investing at the moon level.

When the volume is low, it would be the perfect time to buy because when the volume picks up, price would increase then. Some people though who are not familiar with how the market behaves, they would buy then when the coin is already up because they are hoping for it to go up more and more often than not, they would become bag holder of the coin until such time they can sell it again at a profit.

This is indeed right. Investing when price is dump will rescue you once you earn from it. We we gotta do is to invest and wait Those two are just easy but requires commitment. If you dont do those two, you will end up in regret and telling yourself that you should have done what you are supposed to do.But it's not yet too late now, you still have time to invest while price is still low.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
osasshem

Activity: 625
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 02:53:50 PM

Truelly, in every deep in crypto (bitcoin in particular), the depression affects new investors who came in when the price was high, and they face loss. But when investors come in at the point of deep/red tags all round the market, the profit ahead will be overwhelming. This is the best time to invest into crypto currency, cause it won't be good investing at the moon level.

But I don't know,whether it will work or not.But I had huge believe on bitcoin.I had my 50% of savings in bitcoin.If the price of bitcoin crossed 20,000$ again this year.I will proceed to sell.I was waiting for the maximum price raise in bitcoin,unfortunately it is hard to occur.

Patience will have to be your best friend for now, cause the price has gone very low affecting the entire market, so those who waits for profit will be looking towards the end of the year. For sure there will be a rise in the price again, but won't come soon.
osasshem

Activity: 625
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 03:04:10 PM

the price will easily go up in the next few months because everything is more than down from what it used to be before, i am more than confident in that it will happen

Just keep the faith in bitcoin and believe that it would be more valuable in the future. The problem is that when you are new to the market and after you bought, the price went down, it is some kind of frustrating because you are hoping that it would go up and there would be times when it would go down 10% so you are nervous that it would go down more so you tend to panic sell.

It took me awhile to beat my nerves when it come to a deep like this. No one knows how further the deep will go, but, at a time the rebounce will come. This is a good reason why to know about what you are embarking into. Panick selling has no good news at the end, cause it mainly leads to losses of capital at most cases.

Lampaster

Activity: 406
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 03:13:19 PM

But I don't know,whether it will work or not.But I had huge believe on bitcoin.I had my 50% of savings in bitcoin.If the price of bitcoin crossed 20,000$ again this year.I will proceed to sell.I was waiting for the maximum price raise in bitcoin,unfortunately it is hard to occur.

Patience will have to be your best friend for now, cause the price has gone very low affecting the entire market, so those who waits for profit will be looking towards the end of the year. For sure there will be a rise in the price again, but won't come soon.
What makes you think that? In order for the price of bitcoin to go up, it is necessary that there are many who want to buy it. Do you really think that people are ready to buy bitcoin now? I don't believe that. We must admit that the bitcoin crisis for a long time and our profits will not be very soon.
Starving_Marvin

Activity: 511
Merit: 250

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:27:40 PM

Reality is really such. Who buys now - wins in the future. But there is a risk of losing as well. It all depends on strategy, time and good luck without them. You should also be able to think, not swim along the current price.

gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:19:18 AM

Reality is really such. Who buys now - wins in the future. But there is a risk of losing as well. It all depends on strategy, time and good luck without them. You should also be able to think, not swim along the current price.

It depends if you can hold on long enough to reap the profits. Imagine how long would those people who bought in above 10k would have to wait to even get their capital back. And a lot aren't prepared to wait that long and sold at a loss.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Altcoins enthusiast

Activity: 490
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:27:23 AM

The wise investors are buying now and in years to come  when bitcoin get around $100,000 many of us that could not buy now will be regret why we did not buy earlier.  Investing into anything worthwide is very risky and those that has make significant profits are the hard investors.  I will also joined op to advocate more investments from investors.
icopir

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:42:37 AM

when the prices in decline many try to extract from this situation a maximum and many make investments at this time
crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:44:56 AM

There will always risk in this market, whether you are holding or do trading, the probability to lose is still there but of course if you buy good coins for sure the future of that coin will grow more. Buying at the dump price will allow you to accumulate more coin and the chance of getting higher profit is high because you believe in the dump market.
DonFacundo

Activity: 1344
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 12:09:30 PM

The market is down, yes it's good time to buy cryptocurrency and hold to earn profit, but careful what you buy crypto because some of them not increasing make sure you buy a potential cryptocurrency.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: