Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 02:30:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: We would like to make a donation of 100,000 CHAs to one of the supported charities. Please vote for your favorite:
Project Marilyn
Virtual Doctor
War Child
Crypto for kids

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49]
  Print  
Author Topic: [New wallet][CHA] CharityCoin - Supporting charities one coin at a time  (Read 60915 times)
Armis

Activity: 588
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 11:54:06 AM

I'm sorry but this coin is dead. I tried to contact the coin's management with no luck many times. I closed hashaxe in the end. There's no point. I did consider reviving the coin under new management but I can't do it myself, I'd need volunteers to help.

Moments ago the EMC2 board adopted the measure to move forward with plans to be involved with the Ebola project.   The extent of our involvement is contingent on our own community's commitment to the endeavor as well as the various levels of commitment other communities are expected to pledge.

Our board has approved leadership resources, social networking resources, and 1 Million EMC2 coins for the effort; these are all minimums; its important to note that since the endeavor is far larger than all of our previous endeavors we are seeking community ratification.  The project requires strategic partners, not just for currency but for leadership and volunteers as well.

An exploratory committee made up of representatives of each of the involved cause coin will determine if they move forward to take on the project and if so the scope of the project, what the respective communities could be expected to responsibly pledge, and the best way to address the goals of the project.  

Currently two coins are committed to the effort: EMC2 and WorldAidCoin.  

Mathew please consider joining forces for this effort and perhaps other projects, I know you said the coin is dead but let's talk about a merge of sorts -- let's talk.  

Hi,

I'm not able to take a detailed look into this now, but please do leave me an email or private message about any proposal and I'll take a look when I next can.

Regards,

Matthew

Apparently the above project was too ambitious, it failed to move beyond initial talks.

Will keep this coin in mind for other projects.

Anything to bring CHA back to life would be welcome from anyone previously involved with this coin. Any sort of merge also welcome as community was always almost none existent although many people still hold coins. Please Armis keep CHA in mind, the idea behind was of a good nature. It would be good to be able to help people in need through crypto, not sure if that is possible though.

I'm working vigorously on PICISI, a crowdfunding site that accepts fiat and crypto, it will launch in under a month, there will be many paid sponsorship opportunities when the site launches however prior to launch I have created 20 free sponsorship opportunities.  If you are interested in one of the remaining 12 spaces contact me before they are all gone.

At PICISI here are our primary sponsorship opportunities:

1)  Host CC Sponsor -  One of the best ways to get your coin into the hands of someone is to simply give it to them, however the best way to get your coin used by the general public is to get your coin into their hands and have them use it in a real life application.  When an organizer starts a campaign at PICISI s/he has a choice of what CC currency type to select, the first choice is “sponsor currency” this is the organizer indicating a willingness to have his campaign sponsored at the host CC level.  Once the sponsor is finally selected that currency will be the currency that all other CCs donated to that campaign will be converted to for the duration of that particular campaign.  

This is major because everyone that visits that campaign will see your currency, but the will not only see but will likely use the funds to do business with one of the contractors at the site during the campaign.   If they don't use it during the campaign, over that month of close interaction with your currency they are very likely to want to learn more about your coin so that by the end of the campaign they will make the deliberate decision to download a wallet, open an exchange account, or simply convert out of the currency.   Regardless of what they actually choose to do your CC has certainly been branded into their mind in a very positive way.

2)  Campaign Sponsor - this is the most common type of sponsorship outside of PICISI;  the sponsor’s logo is affixed to the body of campaign text in an area set aside for campaign sponsors.  The higher your donation the higher your logo is located in the sponsorship logo area.

3)  Donor Perk Sponsor -  a sponsor provided perk escrowed by PICISI on behalf of a specific campaign where it will be used.   If the perk is not requested by any qualified donor it will be converted to host CC and donated to the campaign

4)  Advertising Perk Sponsor -  a sponsor provided perk escrowed by PICISI on behalf of a specific campaign to be used as a perk or returned to the sponsor.  If the perk is not requested by any qualified campaign donor the perk is sent back to the sponsor -- the perk is NOT donated to the campaign.

and

5)  Campaign Video Sponsor -  the first 5 second of the campaign organizer's video is allocated for the Campaign Video Sponsor, this is where the sponsor will indicate: “This video is brought to you by … [say sponsor's name, show sponsor's logo, and say sponsor's catchphrase]”

Things get more interesting for 'purpose coins'.  A purpose coin is a CC created for a specific purpose or niche, eg: EMC2, Metal, HYPER, GMC,  RPC, Gridcoin, EDU, FLDC,  etc ...  for these coins they may want to direct their sponsorship more broadly to whole categories as well as specific campaigns.  EMC2, Gridcoin, and FLDC will likely want affiliation with science research category; HYPER and GMC will want affiliation with gaming and game development categories, Metal will want affiliation with music category, EDU will want affiliation with Education category; SLR will want affiliation with the Renewable Energy category.   So that when someone is searching via the categories specific sponsorship logos will be part of the picture.

PICISI is currently sponsored by:

There are 12 free CC sponsorship positions remaining.  Let me know as soon as possible if you want inclusion.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
myweblife

Activity: 439
Merit: 250

mycoin.bitbank.com

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 08:06:34 AM

anynews for CharityCoin ?

▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄
       ▄▄██▀▀ █▀█████████████▄
     ▄██▄█▄    ▐██▄███████▀  ▀█▄
   ▄█▀    █  ▄█▀██   ▀          █▄
  ██  ▐█  ███████                ██
 ██       ▐█████                  ██
▐█      ███████   █▄            ▄█░█▌
██▄  ▄▄███████▀         ▄       ▐████
████▄▄▐█▀█████         ▄██ ▄█▄ ██████
▐██████    ▀███▄█     ▄██████▄▐ ▀█▀█▌
 ██████      █████    ███████████▀▐█
  ██████   ▄██████   █▄████████▀  █
   █████  ▄████████▄███████████░▄█
    ▀███ ███████████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████████████▀
          ▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀
━ EXTREMELY
RESOURCE FRIENDLY

▄██▄
      ██████
     ████████
    ▐████████▌
    ███▀  ▀███
    ███▄  ▄███
    ██████████
    ▐████████▌
     ████████
    ▄████████▄
  ▄████████████▄
 ████████████████
 ▐█▀ ▀██████▀ ▀█▌
      ▄    ▄
      █    █
      ▀█▄▄█▀
        ▀▀
LIGTHNING
FAST

▄█▄
▄▄▄    ▄▄▄██▀▀▀██▄▄▄    ▄▄▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄       ██
██  ████████████▀   ▄██  ██
██  ██████████▀   ▄██▀   ██
██  ████████▀   ▄██▀     ██
██  ██████▀   ▄██▀  ▄██  ██
▐█▌ ▐███▀   ▄██▀  ▄███▀ ▐█▌
 ██  ▀▀   ▄██▀  ▄████▌  ██
  ██    ▄██▀  ▄█████▀  ██
   ██▄  ▀▀  ▄█████▀  ▄██
    ▀██▄   █████▀  ▄██▀
      ▀██▄  ▀▀   ▄██▀
        ▀▀██▄▄▄██▀▀
            ▀▀▀ 
STEALTH
ANONYMOUS
     ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄███████████████████████▄
 ▄█████▀               ▀█████▄
▐████▀                   ▀████▌
▐████   ▐██████████████▄▄▄███████▄▄
▐████   ▐███████████████████████████▄
▐████   ▐██████▀                ▀█████▄
▐████   ▐█████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▀████▌
▐████   ▐█████▄▄▄██████████████▄   ████▌
▐████    █████████████▀   ██████   ████▌
 █████▄                  ▄██████   ████▌
  ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████   ████▌
    ▀███████████████████████████   ████▌
       ▀▀████▌   ▀████████████▀    ████▌
          ████▄                  ▄█████
           ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
             ▀█████████████████████▀
                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ColossusCoinXT
     ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Join the COLX community on:
TwitterFacebookTelegram
DiscordReddit Bitcointalk
investment&deposit your BTC on bitbankmining BTC on
Chris Sokolowski

Activity: 194
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2015, 08:23:07 PM

Are there any active nodes remaining for Charitycoin?  I can't find any to sync my wallet.

Prohashing - Professional Mining Made Simple
Visit us at https://prohashing.com
Optimized for performance - 15 algorithms - Payouts in 200 coins - PPS, PPLNS, or solo
Armis

Activity: 588
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 08:42:09 PM

Wow, I'm really sorry that CharityCoin didn't take advantage of my free offer, here is PICISI's new sponsor list:

Site launch prerequisites update:
1) recruit a min. of 6 admins, we now have 2;  
2) secure a min of 20 sponsors, we now have 21: (www.ArmisGame.com, The Einsteinium News, Crypto Cloud Hosting, Bitcoin PR Buzz, Crypto Database, Einsteinium, Metal Coin, HYPER, Hobonickels, Energy Coin, World Aid Coin, Artsry Coin, GSM, Sativacoin, Magi coin, HTML5, Coin2, Aricoin, NXT, Gridcoin, and Goldpieces);[goal achieved & surpassed]
3) secure a min of 8 campaigns to crowd fund, we now have 6;
4) recruit a min of 1 referral agent, we now have 1; [goal achieved]:
5) associate with a min of 2 promotion contractors, we now have 12: [goal achieved & surpassed]
6) associate with a min of 1 campaign contractor, we now have 12; [goal achieved & surpassed]
and
7) publish a min of 5 ‘about PICISI’ articles, we now have 6, [goal achieved & surpassed] .

Although we have yet to launch, Alexa.com ranked the site, so we are now monitoring site ranking:
On May 3, 2015  our rank was ~22M
On May 5, 2015  our rank was revised to ~17M  

Note: rank revision is not a technical change, the rank change usually takes place once monthly, my best guess for the revision is because
the site is rapidly growing in popularity.  The 5M rank gain in 2 days is massive, and well appreciated.
SiNeReiNZzz
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1043

αLPʜα αɴd ΩMeGa

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2016, 07:59:03 PM

Dead?  Huh I have 1000 CHA in my Wallet...

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
madmartyk
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1030

Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 08:10:06 PM

So dead!!

Mogul59

Activity: 201
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 07:43:23 AM

It was a good coin
uklimov

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:00:45 AM

Any active node ?
yewq888

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:51:12 AM

Has the project been forgotten? No update, not a popular community ah, the last reply is what time, so cold......
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49]
  Print  

Jump to: