Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:31:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Impressio is the newest bounty campaign which turned out to be a scam.  (Read 618 times)
culuuton

Activity: 1590
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:19:45 AM

You need to be very selective about which projects you are going to take part in their bounty campaign. I would stick to campaigns that are run by the bigger bounty management companies or at least they are handling the Telegram moderation.

I like the AmaZix run bounties they are a professional outfit and vet their client's project intially.
They often say that the bounties would be paid within 30 days after the end of the Token Sale, i don't like this message. I know the cause of the delay isn't due to themselves but because of this message it will cause controversy. The campaigns under their management are very good.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ms Nuha

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:32:51 AM

I think personally, this is very bad news. I participated in this ICO project. I am very sorry, now a large number of projects turned into fraud and Although we paid for our work, it is still not worth it because its value is very low.

Astrilian

Activity: 350
Merit: 112

Ecosystem for Fundraising DAOs — ICOs 2.0

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 02:13:30 PM

You need to be very selective about which projects you are going to take part in their bounty campaign. I would stick to campaigns that are run by the bigger bounty management companies or at least they are handling the Telegram moderation.

I like the AmaZix run bounties they are a professional outfit and vet their client's project intially.
They often say that the bounties would be paid within 30 days after the end of the Token Sale, i don't like this message. I know the cause of the delay isn't due to themselves but because of this message it will cause controversy. The campaigns under their management are very good.

I haven't run into bounties managed by AmaZix but I will keep it in mind, thanks for sharing in any case. I think the bounty management team can play a key role in the projects success and everyone including bounty participants getting fair rewards for the energy and time spent to promote these projects...I joined a bounty recently that was managed poorly and they failed to hit their softcap.

kike69876

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 09:24:41 PM

Like the admin don't respond to questions what we can do...
My suggestion is that all affected report to the authorities asap:

Ways to report to impressio.io in UK:

IMPRESSIO ESTATE LTD
Company number 11080147
https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/11080147

If you suspect fraudulent activity, report the details to Action Fraud - 0300 123 2040

Complain to The Insolvency Service
The Insolvency Service can investigate limited companies when they receive information that suggests serious corporate abuse. Corporate abuse might include:
causing significant harm to customers
breaking the law (such as fraud)
serious misconduct (such as company assets have not been used properly)
significant irregularity in a company’s affairs

The Insolvency Service online complaint form:
http://www.insolvencydirect.bis.gov.uk/complaintformcib.htm

Telephone: 0300 678 0017
(24-hour answerphone to ask for a form)

You can also complain in writing.

Intelligence Hub
Investigations and Enforcement Services
Insolvency Service
3rd Floor Cannon House
18 Priory Queensway
Birmingham
B4 6FD

For further help, visit

Citizen's Advice - https://www.citizensadvice.org.uk/

or

Cifas [UK fraud prevention service] - https://www.cifas.org.uk/
temilade200

Activity: 378
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 05:17:15 PM

I just checked the spreadsheet andi discovered that the manager is still updating the spreadsheet, despite what people are saying about it being a scam project. Website is gone, their telegram has also turned to bot. Well, time will tell.
Olalomi

Activity: 490
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 05:24:45 PM

I think its better to clear the air surrounding this issue of scam by the manager, as far as updating of the spreadsheet is done regularly I don't think there is any cause for alarm.
culuuton

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 02:47:02 AM

I think its better to clear the air surrounding this issue of scam by the manager, as far as updating of the spreadsheet is done regularly I don't think there is any cause for alarm.
Why are not there any alarming causes? Impressio's site is not live and all channels have no notifications. Even though the manager keeps updating the spreadsheet regularly, but where will they earn the token paid to you?
fakegurutu

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 02:59:25 AM

Alarming number of ICO's who are scams and also other allegations about other bounties like there are no payment after few months and others are the bounty managers doesn't reply in Telegram or others who deleted their Telegram groupchat. Very disapponting.

This is not so surprising anymore because most of the ICO's nowadays were full of fakes and scams thats why we really need to be vigilant and always investigate their platforms and everything they've got in it. Hope that ee can stay away from these kinds of ICO in the future
piaomar

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 03:18:58 AM

it's bad news. i ever get a scam ico and it was very disappointing. but I am sure that there is still a good ico to follow. therefore, now I'm anticipating it in order that i will not get a scam ico again. we should be able to choose a good ico and the team that handles also must be trusted. get ico scam is a bad experience, and this experience can I make to learning in the future.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
fiorilia

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 03:26:15 AM

There is nothing strange when Impessio is a scam bounty and project Smiley). You should know that it's a ponzi scheme and there are so many warns about stay away from ponzi but seem like so many guys still don't care about these warns and keep working on this bounty campaign Smiley. Of course needmoney is a good bounty campaign but Impressio is not a good bounty to join Smiley
they still assumed that what is held by needmoney this will be successful. so it's certainly still a lot of the bounty hunter that survived even though it has no indication of such a bounty to scam certainly are indeed no one knows for sure and bounty has also ended. I see some people still hold their signature with hope can still get paid.
irsada

Activity: 994
Merit: 117

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:11:47 PM

I also regret the behavior of the impressio team, very contradictory because I was one of the bounty participant who joined from the beginning, and now bounty manager has said may revoke the current signature.
hopefully there is a magic that happens and impressio still pay bounty participants.
okala

Activity: 980
Merit: 114

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:18:01 PM

Alarming number of ICO's who are scams and also other allegations about other bounties like there are no payment after few months and others are the bounty managers doesn't reply in Telegram or others who deleted their Telegram groupchat. Very disapponting.
Actually this bad eggs among us keep operating free and they have been succeeding scamming alot of investors with they hard earned money.  I have fall victim in many of my investments on some of this projects. Icos are the new way people are being scam daily and may the Lord help us in putting us in the truth one.
blingow

Activity: 113

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:27:22 PM

Its quite a sad thing that there are still bounty scams in the platform, its quite unfortunate too that the hunters put in ot of efforts only to be scammed at the end Think you for sharing this and those who thought of investing here should take lots pf caution
burnchan

Activity: 240

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 12:07:29 AM

his is the sad truth.  This is one of the consequences of not regulating ICO projects.  People will take advantage of luring investors to their true to be projects.  However,  i still don't give up in Bitcoin. I think this situation will be addressed sooner.  Thus, the only thing we need to do now is to be vigilant in selecting ICO.  Double check the team and the projects.
jemarie20

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 12:25:41 AM

I think is not yet proven whether impressio bounty is scam or not until now, so how could you say that impressio is real scam? but yes most of ICOs now are scam that is why investing and joining bounty program is need a lot of time to analyze the project whether is scam or not.

goatpo

Activity: 29

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 12:31:02 AM

A huge number of ICOs are scam but the problem is the greed of the Bounty managers.
Hallmader

Activity: 1123
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 12:33:02 AM

First of all, I doubt if this is the newest bounty campaign that turned out to be a scam. For sure, as of today another scam bounty is posted in the bounty thread. This has been the pattern. Impressio, if proven to be a scam, will only be a grain of sand in the ocean. Anyway, the date shows that it has just ended more recently. Perhaps giving them time is the proper call. The stakes are also updated it seems. Let us all wait for this.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
culberth

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 12:45:11 AM

Yeah, It's normal. There are many SCAM bounty out there. And also even the project aren't SCAM, sometimes the project failed in the middle way because of that token doesn't reach the softcap or anything and ofc you will not get any reward from it.
smyslov

Activity: 2002
Merit: 269

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 12:50:50 AM

Yes there are to many of this I have been victimized by at least 5 of this scam ico and lost a lot of time and wasted effort promoting them, I make sure to do a research on the ico that I will be promoting but sad to say even if the project looks legit, they can still turn to scam.
culuuton

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 02:32:53 AM

Yes there are to many of this I have been victimized by at least 5 of this scam ico and lost a lot of time and wasted effort promoting them, I make sure to do a research on the ico that I will be promoting but sad to say even if the project looks legit, they can still turn to scam.

We lost a lot of time on a campaign (usually has a minimum duration of 3 or 4 months), it's really bad when we do not get anything at the end. Despite careful research, most campaigns will fail because trust is very low with ICOs at this time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: