Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:36:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [AQL] Altcoin Quality Label  (Read 397 times)
terracide (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 08:10:24 AM
Last edit: February 04, 2014, 08:49:55 AM by terracide

Since there are so many scamcoins out there and the site is filled with so many coins that should not exist, i came to the conclusion that there should be a quality label for coins.  There is no way to seperate the scamcoins from the genuine altcoins.

What about making a few rules that make a coin more trustworthy, and make it more attractive for miners in the way that they know that they are not used to make a few quick bucks by the devs.  

This thread is to talk about these rules, what should a good coin have the apply for the "Altcoin Quality Label" ?
I think a coin should apply for the quality label before launch and they can used the Quality Label as pending. Unitil we see that the coin is really what they say it is, we can have it approved.

I would say the following rules would do the coin good:

* Pre-mining depending on how fast diff retarget but never above 1%. The adres of the wallet with pre-mine should be op made public.

* All coins should be pre-announced (not the exact launch date or time).

* All coins should have trusted pool(s) when launching.

* When DDOS attacks/failed launch/ problems with wallet etc. the coins should be relaunched at least one day later.

* what else?

Tell me what you think!
chinabreak123

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 05:25:37 AM

good idea ,but how to do?
i hope you guys can get the right way

eXocoin [EXO]-gen 2.0- dev. from scratch! Give-Away | Open Beta
Pages: [1]
  Print