Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:22:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Sale. Antminer S9  (Read 224 times)
Waldemarr (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 05:36:37 AM

I will consider the options for selling Antminer S9. Worked for one month. Ideal condition. 3 pieces. Any additional information will be sent. Possible deposit or prepayment. Delivery at your expense. I'm in France.
price: 350$
Telegram: @llemmer
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Tupsu
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 06:50:29 AM
Last edit: June 17, 2018, 07:03:43 AM by Tupsu

I will consider the options for selling Antminer S9. Worked for one month. Ideal condition. 3 pieces. Any additional information will be sent. Possible deposit or prepayment. Delivery at your expense. I'm in France.
price: 350$
Telegram: @llemmer

Picture ?

Post Picture of miners with piece of paper, with  your forum username and today's date, if you want to sell them here.
And do not write again:

Communication only through telegrams, I rarely go to the forum.
Telegram:@llemer

All Your posts are very similar with scammer post. Do not forget, you are being monitored here.
Waldemarr (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:53:21 AM

Of course. I will play photos and videos. If necessary, I will provide the documents. Today - tomorrow I'll post it.
Tupsu
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 09:17:28 AM
Merited by Rapidgator (1)

Of course. I will play photos and videos. If necessary, I will provide the documents. Today - tomorrow I'll post it.

You are either a lazy salesman or a stupid scammer. Who do you prefer to be?
Rapidgator

Activity: 509
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:02:15 PM

You are either a lazy salesman or a stupid scammer. Who do you prefer to be?

hahaha  Cheesy 1+
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: