Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 03:49:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Whats your biggest mistake up to now  (Read 6434 times)
lorrymekk

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:51:42 PM

My biggest mistake is not selling in the all time high because now its already down and i have no choice than hold it till bullrun.
beleyeleazar

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:52:21 PM

My
My biggest mistake was deciding to hold coins earned for the bounty campaign. They grew by half, I decided to wait a little more, but suddenly they fell sharply in price. I didn't get anything from them because of my greed. That'll teach me a lesson.

Dude, you couldn't have known that. But I agree that you had been a little bit greedy. If I was on your place, I would have sold it when it grew by half already. That's a not so bad profit to be honest. That's 50%.
Tux99

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:54:03 PM

My biggest mistake way not holding bitcoin when it was cheap.
I used to trade bitcoin when it was below 250$ a piece.
When I look at my old wallet, the smallest of transaction used to be of .1 Bitcoin.
I traded it, gambled, cashed out and took a break from it.
Biggest mistake of my life.
Its true. I been in cryptocureency but not this forum when the bitcoin price was $150 each.
Imagine if i bought it and hold it till now. And laso etherium, i am beginner and i get much loss in etherium but now we can see etherium price is huge. Regret it.
QueenW

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:55:14 PM

I made a mistake for my career in the world of crypto-currency. The biggest mistakes have always been that I sold my assets too early because of what I lost profit. Now I always leave at least 30% and never sell everything.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
sp01_cardo

Activity: 331
Merit: 250

Personal Text: Blockchain with a Purpose

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:58:57 PM

Everybody had also experienced that. Its not a very big mistakes. Once youve done it we must not regret it because we are the one who chooses that decision. When you bought we must learn how to wait more longer, it is our investments for the future.

▄▄█████████▄▄██
   ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄██
  ██▀   ▄        ▄▄ ▀██▀
 ██    ██        ██   ██
██     ██        ██    ██
██     ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██    ██
██    ██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀██     ██
██    ██        ██     ██
 ██   ██        ██    ██
 ▄██▄ ▀▀        ▀   ▄██
 ██▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
    ██▀▀█████████▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
BLOCKCHAIN WITH A PURPOSE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram    Twitter    Medium    Reddit    Youtube
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ▄▄█████████▄▄██
   ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄██
  ██▀   ▄        ▄▄ ▀██▀
 ██    ██        ██   ██
██     ██        ██    ██
██     ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██    ██
██    ██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀██     ██
██    ██        ██     ██
 ██   ██        ██    ██
 ▄██▄ ▀▀        ▀   ▄██
 ██▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
    ██▀▀█████████▀▀
martin1221

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 12:02:26 AM

I did sell many of my altcoins in a lower price just like hawala and many of them and then for the next day regretting of it. We all do have experience mate about that, the most important is they teach us some knowledge and now we now what to do for others tokens.
arthotdog

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 12:04:44 AM

Recently

I bought iotx , and sold it after two days. Unfortunetly next day it listed on binance , iotx moon . I have lost of oppertunity of 12000$

Thats biggest mistake done recently. Share your ones ?
I am sad to hear this mate,but this is what happens if we didnt use some patience and researches if you just did both of that you may not lost that big amount.this happens to me wayback when i buy trade io token,and sold it when i earned 10% but after a week it goes 130% growth and i feel bitted and faild that time so better watch out our actions
alkhie01

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 12:18:26 AM

My biggest mistake happened just last week there’s a ICO that my  Girlfriend suggested to be invest with because she participated the campaign on that ICO so she has a knowledge about it. But unfortunately I don’t believe her because she is just new in this market so I doubt her. Suddenly, I check the marketcap and see the token of my girlfriend mentioned last week is now at TOP 10 and the sad part it’s price was getting higher.
NavI_027

Activity: 1232
Merit: 186

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 12:20:13 AM

I've already done so many mistakes too as of being a crypto holder but I'm not considering them big, for me they are just minor compare to the ones you experienced. As of now, the worst thing I've done is to cash out even though it's not the best time for it. Take note, I'm aware that it was an impractical move but I still did because I don't have any choice — I really need some money that time. Honestly, I'm having a regeret 'til now Sad.
patz22

Activity: 1176
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 12:21:29 AM

Since the bear market has started whenever I receive my bounty I will immediately dispose/sell of them and fortunately afterwards it will dump as well as on my trading even though the ROI is small it is fine with me. Holding is good in this kind of situation but quick trade is better at some cases.

The biggest mistake that I had is with ETN, I got like $6000 from it but after a week it went double so I learned that whenever you sell something do not ever look back.  Smiley
bitchubitchu

Activity: 175

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 12:23:14 AM

I regret of not trusting bitcoin/cryptocurrency when I first heard it.I doubted what it can do to the people's lives to change the way of the living and helps their financial needs or even save money for the future I don't believe that crypto can make all of that.
dashayana

Activity: 201
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 12:48:36 AM

My biggest mistake was I did not follow my friend's suggestion to invest in Bitcoin. It was around 2015 and Bitcoin was around $ 220. He said that Bitcoin is a long-term investment. Actually I have more money. Can buy about 3 or 4 Bitcoin. But I did not mind it because I did not really believe that. I never again discussed it. After two years passed, my friend contacted me again. He said Bitcoin soared. It was 2017, Bitcoin touched $ 20,000. Imagine 2 years ago the Bitcoin price was around $ 220. Within two years have gone up many times. How sorry I am why I did not follow my friend's advice. If that time I follow my friend's advice, maybe now I'm rich.

▐| CRUXCOIN.IO |▌  THE HEART OF CRYPTOCURRENCIES
▐|▌THE FIRST CRYPTOCURRENCY WITH 3 IMPLEMENTED PROJECTS▐|▌
HaFiiSs

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 12:50:52 AM

My biggest mistake was to sell off my NEO(antshare, as it was called at that time). I was one of the investors in NEO ICO and it was also my very first ICO investment. I sold all of NEO at a loss as I was very new to the market that time and didn't had any idea how this worked. Another big mistake was that i bought Ethereum at 7$-10$ many a times but traded it and thus lost a huge potential profit.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 12:56:11 AM

Missing out the chance to profit big expecting a big price increase and a profit on holding has lead to a drastic loss as the price has dropped low to $7000. Hope the recovery will take place in a short and the same will make more investors get into the bitcoin community and support in the growth of cryptocurrency as a whole.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
m.vina

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 01:01:05 AM

My biggest mistake was panic selling and selling ETH at 0.02!! Now look at it's price. Pushing 0.07 today but it was even trading at 0.1 just a few months ago! I won't tell you exactly how much ETH i sold but to give you an idea, i lost a few months worth of salary.

Never sell your ETH below $1000 boys.

M O Z O   //     $31M RAISED!     PRE-LISTED on Coinrail     $450k Bounty Tradable on 8/8/18
●            ●                       VERSACE & 38,000 Stores are accepting MOZO TOKENS                       ●            ●
●            ●            WHITEPAPER        MEDIUM        TELEGRAM        ANN THREAD            ●            ●
luckyFF

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 01:05:24 AM

Buying at a high price and selling at a low price are the biggest mistakes I have made in the past. Now I try not to happen again.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 01:08:45 AM

I have lost of oppertunity of 12000$
This is why you are in continuous learning in crypto. You may earn with a little by selling at good price but in the future there's a better price that you regret and blaming yourself for selling early.

That type of mindset for selling early must be changed, take note that when you sell and you've gained profit consider it as profit.

Yours is about $12,000. Mine is I sold a few when bitcoin hit $19,000 but I didn't sold most and now were sitting on $6,700 - I got few bitcoins and this is why I keep on holding, I'm a long term investor.
ungongbuotan

Activity: 290
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 01:13:01 AM

My biggest mistake or regret is that I didn't start early with cryptocurrency. Yes I have heard about it before but I didn't took the time to check it before. Due to bad rumors spreading I thought cryptocurrency was just another internet scam that time. If only I took the time to learn about cryptocurrency I would have made it to top right now.
OneNattyLitecoin

Activity: 356
Merit: 335

If you don’t believe, why are you here?

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 01:14:24 AM

I believed in Ethereum from its beginnings. I purchased over 7,000 of them but sold shortly after the doa hack because it violated my philosophy of what crypto stood for. If I would have kept even 1000 of them, my starting point as an investor would have been totally shifted.

Good thing crypto keeps giving us chances 😛
Pamahaw
Copper Member

Activity: 269

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 01:15:01 AM

My biggest mistake that i won't forget is selling my coin early and after one week that coin valued at 5x my selling price. Not a good experienced but i surely will learned from that.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: