Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:16:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [GPU Group Buy #2] SAPPHIRE TOXIC R9 280X 3GB GDDR5 [SOLD OUT]  (Read 6150 times)
mrugala (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 09:34:26 AM
Last edit: February 09, 2014, 10:58:40 AM by mrugala

FIRST GROUP BUY:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=426359.0

About to start new mining rig, but greedy as f*ck in terms of hardware? I may have solution for You! Atm I have access to 39x SAPPHIRE R9 280X TOXIC OC 3GB DDR5 384-bit cards.

With those beasts You should be able to squeze 750+ Kh/s without any issues.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=395199.0
http://www.sapphiretech.com/presentation/product/product_index.aspx?pid=2023&lid=1
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=438191.msg4804508#msg4804508

4 of them I want to buy for myself, but for other I do not have plans since it would be my 2nd rig already. If someone is interested I will be able to get those shiny card/cards for him. Which means there are 35 TOXIC's to get.

Europe + Russia Price (Shipping included):

0.49 BTC per card. or 316000 DOGE

Other locations price (Shipping included):

0.52 BTC per card. or 335500 DOGE

Europe + Russia escrow Price (Shipping included, You cover all escrow fees):

0.60 BTC per card. or 387000 DOGE

Other locations escrow price (Shipping included, You cover all escrow fees):

0.62 BTC per card. or 395000 DOGE

Q1. "Why escrow is way more expensive You sick ****?"
A1. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=426359.msg4663229#msg4663229

Each buyer will receive his own payment adress to avoid mess for me and for him. Make a reservation here in this post + send me PM for reservation confirmation. I am available 16/24h

According to ---> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=426359.msg4863406#msg4863406 :

Priority:
1. No escrow up to 5 cards
2. No escrow (no limits)
3. Escrow

Q2. "Why?"
A2. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=426359.msg4863406#msg4863406

In both cases shipping would be via DHL. Can send as a gift(with bigger numbers per user I believe it would be neccessary to send separate packages, so don't panic if U don't get all cards in one package or even day). Ordering only (after all cards are reserved + at least 1 confirm on each payment) OR (4 days after first reservation + payment).   Please allow me 3 additional days to get the cards (need to convert BTC to my local currency). Tracking ID will be send right after I post (Should be minimum 3 days after first reservation+payment, maximum 7 days). Last group buy it was way faster, those dates are pesimistic. Keep in mind I also want to order fast, so it is also in my business to do it smoothly.

Trusted dealer, cards are in STOCK, they are relatively cheap because I get 23% VAT discount on it. ALL cards are BRAND new - sealed!

First 3 cards escrow price is the same as non-escrow. Priority aswell, because I have funds availible to purchase +3 cards from my own pocket.

You may ask - "Do You make profit out of it"? Yes, I am making profit out of it, I still need some to fund part of my 4x cards purchase, and I figured this is the best way to do it.

Price was negotiated already, I don't think I can go lower. Maybe in 10+ purchase I could do 0.01 per card from my own profits..

Feel free to ask any questions regarding me/cards/details/etc.

BONUS! 1 of the cards(I have already choosen a number) will come with free Corsair CS750M PSU! Smiley

#3 group buy will be about 50x Sapphire 280x Vapor-x, so if You are still unsure about this group buy #3 groupbuy will start in about 2 weeks, when everything will be done with this one.

Sorry for delay, had to be sure that the cards are availible

Due to request of one user nicknames are hidden. If You want Your nick to be visible whatever the reason is just PM me.
Bold means payment is already done.

v..8 - 3
n...x - 2
f..h - 3
b..r - 1
M..r - 4
g..v - 1
b..t - 1
s..r - 3
q..o - 2
m..a - 5 (payment after we meet in person)
t..s - 5
H..i - 1

list might be outdated, PM me if You are not on it

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vladx18

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 10:34:08 AM

First 3 cards escrow price is the same as non-escrow. Priority aswell, because I have funds availible to purchase +3 cards from my own pocket.

Reserve those for me please
fenghush

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 12:16:50 PM

Does your supplier by any chance have the discontinued 79xx series, preferably the 7990 beasts? I would love to get my hands on few of those with decent pricing. Also I would prefer to get the r9 290's rather than the 280x if you're planning on offering those in future that would be great. The 280x toxic are my 3rd choice so if you're not planning on offering wider range of cards in your future group buys I may as well get in on this now.

Let me know.

mrugala (OP)

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 12:31:42 PM

To everyone asking why the price jumped:

1. BTC has lower value that it was on the 1st groupbuy, and jumps way more often. Last time BTC was 825USD for like 10 days, now..
2. Price jumped abit because the cards are even harder to get.
3. It was a #1st one, so I minimalized my profits to attract buyers Smiley

I can apply disount of 0.01 (6500 doge) for every second card You purchase, I really can't drop more.

@fenghush
No 7990, also he has same "contract" on 290, like with me on 280x. Maybe we will see 290 groupbuy? Or is the person buying them just taking all for himself?, I don't know.
fenghush

Activity: 658

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 12:49:06 PM

To which person are you referring to?
Not sure why people are complaining about the pricing since shipping is included, it's a nice deal.
To everyone asking why the price jumped:

1. BTC has lower value that it was on the 1st groupbuy, and jumps way more often. Last time BTC was 825USD for like 10 days, now..
2. Price jumped abit because the cards are even harder to get.
3. It was a #1st one, so I minimalized my profits to attract buyers Smiley

I can apply disount of 0.01 (6500 doge) for every second card You purchase, I really can't drop more.

@fenghush
No 7990, also he has same "contract" on 290, like with me on 280x. Maybe we will see 290 groupbuy? Or is the person buying them just taking all for himself?, I don't know.

redbluebg

Activity: 9

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 02:12:12 PM

Count me in for 10 cards, shipping to EU, no escrow.

Please give me address, and the total sum.

mrugala (OP)

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 04:41:42 PM

Count me in for 10 cards, shipping to EU, no escrow.

Please give me address, and the total sum.

okay, reservin 10 for now! Smiley

Priority:
1. No escrow up to 5 cards
2. No escrow (no limits)
3. Escrow

Keep in mind that if there will be buyers(35 cards total sold) I would have to limit an order to 5, so they could have a slice too. Think I'll short the auction time to 3 days.

@fenghush
Because #1st buy was slighty cheaper, You can never satisfy a man Wink
faalaakh

Activity: 9

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2014, 04:53:57 PM

Hi,
I'm interested in three cards. Can you pls reserve and offer payment instructions. So ship to Europe 3x0,49
busminer

Activity: 1764
Merit: 570

Twitter\X @AlexKosa1

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2014, 06:27:08 PM

Count me in too for 5 cards, shipping to Ukraine , no escrow.

loader140

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 07:32:37 PM

When is the cut off for payment?
Also do they come with a warranty?
mrugala (OP)

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 08:07:47 PM

@fenghush
Oh sorry I didn't notice this question. I meant people PM'ing me. Like 3 of them asked the same question

@loader
What do You mean by saying "cut off"? The deadline?

About warranty - Yes, full manufacturer warranty (24 months if I am no mistaken)

loader140

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 08:10:17 PM

@fenghush
Oh sorry I didn't notice this question. I meant people PM'ing me. Like 3 of them asked the same question

@loader

About warranty - Yes, full manufacturer warranty (24 months if I am no mistaken)

Yes I mean deadline, sorry for not making it clear Smiley and also if it does go faulty and we have to send it back, would we have to send them back to you for you to then change them, or could we do it without going through you again?

Cheers H.
mrugala (OP)

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 08:20:30 PM

@fenghush

@loader

Yes I mean deadline, sorry for not making it clear Smiley and also if it does go faulty and we have to send it back, would we have to send them back to you for you to then change them, or could we do it without going through you again?

Cheers H.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't manufacturer warranty mean that You could go to any authorized Sapphire shop and settle things there? Manufacturer!=seller

If I am wrong, but I don't think so, it would rather be through them, I don't want any additional mess. But You can do it through me if You would ask nicely ; )

About the payment, the sooner the better - remember there are other people waiting for You too pay so I can ship. If it would take 2 days or more (after auction ends) I would be forced to cancel Your order and find someone else. So please don't bid if You would slow us down that much ; )

Hope that answers Your concerns, if You have anything more to ask shout ahead!
loader140

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 08:22:58 PM
Last edit: February 04, 2014, 08:40:43 PM by loader140

Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't manufacturer warranty mean that You could go to any authorized Sapphire shop and settle things there? Manufacturer!=seller

If I am wrong, but I don't think so, it would rather be through them, I don't want any additional mess. But You can do it through me if You would ask nicely ; )

Cheers, I will read up, and what is the absolut deadline for payment?

Edit- also just read this on their site 'Sapphire VGA products carry a 2 year warranty with all enquires carried out through your initial place of purchase' Which I think means, the original purchesor will need to do the return to get the replacement, so if it does go faulty I would need to go through you, also knock wood I hope it won't die Cheesy, cheers H. Just need about 2-3 months of it working to ROI.
mrugala (OP)

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 08:33:12 PM

Oh, sorry forgot about it. Previous post edited.
loader140

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 08:41:18 PM

Also just read this on their site 'Sapphire VGA products carry a 2 year warranty with all enquires carried out through your initial place of purchase' Which I think means, the original purchesor will need to do the return to get the replacement, so if it does go faulty I would need to go through you, also knock wood I hope it won't die, cheers H. Just need about 2-3 months of it working to ROI.
mrugala (OP)

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 08:46:52 PM

Also just read this on their site 'Sapphire VGA products carry a 2 year warranty with all enquires carried out through your initial place of purchase' Which I think means, the original purchesor will need to do the return to get the replacement, so if it does go faulty I would need to go through you, also knock wood I hope it won't die, cheers H. Just need about 2-3 months of it working to ROI.

Glad You found this information, I thought its the way I described.

Well, if its like that then I think I could take this responsibility : ) Of course serious problems only, not "755 Kh/s instead of 765" ; )
nfox

Activity: 462

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2014, 03:10:06 AM

Reserve two cards for me please. Also sent you pm!
iglasses
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 04:22:50 AM

I'm in for two.  PM sent.

I only have a signature because I'm allowed.
iawgoM

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 05:03:13 PM

Same here, reservation for 2 pcs. Will PM you...
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: