Bitcoin Forum
June 06, 2024, 05:56:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Bitcoin go below 6K?  (Read 16007 times)
jamesashmore1964 (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:34:20 AM
Last edit: July 07, 2018, 02:42:40 PM by jamesashmore1964

No, this market is being supported at the moment with Big Green Candles!
Breaking 7K is now in play!
joelsamuya

Activity: 532
Merit: 41

https://emirex.com

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 11:25:09 AM

There are 2 types of whales!
Those that ride the market and sell a few a coins occasionally and whales that are working with others to manipulate this market. Those that manipulate are smart and work with entities that provide no paper trail. They can make money in a bear or a bull market!
My opinion is the market will go down based on my research!
My opinion might change if a white knight whale comes into play and pushes the market over 7777USD!
There is one (maybe cartel) trying but all attempts are being squashed by the bear camp! The bears could be overpowered...wait and see.
If you are a retail investor you are a sitting duck if you have chosen the wrong direction.
Your loss is their gain!

If this could happen, maybe i could top up a little bit of my bitcoin portfolio., but i hope it would happen for a short period of time, and return back to original position., because the rest of the altcoins has been affected with the massive downfall of bitcoin prices. Since i am a long term investor, i never care too much about the market prices, what i wanted this time is that i need to top up all the time my investments, so that in the next few years to come, hoping that my coins would gain so much profit.
auliahr

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 12:05:13 PM

If this could happen, maybe i could top up a little bit of my bitcoin portfolio., but i hope it would happen for a short period of time, and return back to original position., because the rest of the altcoins has been affected with the massive downfall of bitcoin prices. Since i am a long term investor, i never care too much about the market prices, what i wanted this time is that i need to top up all the time my investments, so that in the next few years to come, hoping that my coins would gain so much profit.
may sound stupid, but when the market falls it is our chance to buy back and fold our assets more. we do not know what happens in the future and if crpyto has been used en masse in daily life, then there is no more reason to fall.
Scor Pio

Activity: 393

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 12:30:43 PM

no, in my opinion bitcoin will never hit under 6k USD
thats a strong buy zone in 6k USD area, and i believe if bitcoin will bounce when hit 6k USD
robi11

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 12:40:12 PM

Nowadays it's hard to say, but I strongly believe that it won't go below 6K.
Rollkal

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 12:43:43 PM

I can not, BTC can not fall below $ 6000. That is extremely low price and there will be many buyers at this price, so it will push BTC price up again in short time, and by the end of this year will be the boom year.
Flangler

Activity: 963
Merit: 57

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 12:57:07 PM

There is strong resistance at 6k$, if the resistance will be crushed we are doomed. But I m optimistic here I believe that we are in the last of the dump, 3-month charts also show that there can be a decent growth in near future. Since I'm no hodler I do not care if marketcap is decreasing, but overall maybe this is the true value of bitcoin?
f150

Activity: 606
Merit: 108

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 01:12:59 PM

anything will happen to Bitcoin if it's time, it can be above or below 6k. of course we all nobody knows exactly when it will happen, because that's just a prediction. of course we all expect the same want the best on Bitcoin.
rommelzkie

Activity: 294
Merit: 125

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 01:33:29 PM

no, in my opinion bitcoin will never hit under 6k USD
thats a strong buy zone in 6k USD area, and i believe if bitcoin will bounce when hit 6k USD

Are you serious? Did you see the bitcoin chart thoroughly? the bitcoin is retesting the 6K level again for the 3rd time. If you create a triangle on it, you will notice that bitcoin created a descending triangle price movement.

This is very bearish sign. just expect a downfall up to 5,000 USD price. goodluck  Wink

demenBTC

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

PRIVATE FEDERATED BLOCKCHAIN

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 01:42:21 PM

There are 2 types of whales!
Those that ride the market and sell a few a coins occasionally and whales that are working with others to manipulate this market. Those that manipulate are smart and work with entities that provide no paper trail. They can make money in a bear or a bull market!
My opinion is the market will go down based on my research!
My opinion might change if a white knight whale comes into play and pushes the market over 7777USD!
There is one (maybe cartel) trying but all attempts are being squashed by the bear camp! The bears could be overpowered...wait and see.
If you are a retail investor you are a sitting duck if you have chosen the wrong direction.
Your loss is their gain!

the above has been said that there are 2 types of predatory whales, you are a clever little fish and the movement of 2 whales moves, I believe you will benefit more from long-term investment

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████████▀░▄██████████▄░▀████████
██████▀░████████▀▀▀█████░▀██████
█████░░███████▀░░░░██████░░█████
████░░██████▀░░▄██░███████░░████
███░░█████▀░░▄███░▄████████░░███
████████▀░░▄████░░██████████▀▀██
█░░░░██░░▄█████░░█████▀░░██░░░░█
██████████████░░████▀░░▄████▄▄██
███░░████████▀░███▀░░▄█████░░███
████░░███████░██▀░░▄██████░░████
█████░░██████░░░░▄███████░░█████
██████▄░█████▄▄▄████████░▄██████
████████▄░▀██████████▀░▄████████
██████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████████

ZROCOR    
  PRIVATE FEDERATED NETWORK 
CREATING THE MOST ACCESSIBLE PLATFORM
                 FOR SELF-ACTUALIZATION               
FACEBOOK  ♦  TWITTER   ♦   WHITEPAPER   ♦   ZAPPS   ♦   GITHUB
     ZROCOR    
  PRIVATE FEDERATED NETWORK 

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████████▀░▄██████████▄░▀████████
██████▀░████████▀▀▀█████░▀██████
█████░░███████▀░░░░██████░░█████
████░░██████▀░░▄██░███████░░████
███░░█████▀░░▄███░▄████████░░███
████████▀░░▄████░░██████████▀▀██
█░░░░██░░▄█████░░█████▀░░██░░░░█
██████████████░░████▀░░▄████▄▄██
███░░████████▀░███▀░░▄█████░░███
████░░███████░██▀░░▄██████░░████
█████░░██████░░░░▄███████░░█████
██████▄░█████▄▄▄████████░▄██████
████████▄░▀██████████▀░▄████████
██████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████████

temmuz

Activity: 784
Merit: 425

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 01:51:04 PM

I think everything is possible. In the environment where money is little money makes a lot of what it wants.
It's like a lot of money in poker that moves very comfortably.
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 01:52:32 PM
Last edit: June 17, 2018, 10:17:59 PM by HatakeKakashi

The price of the bitcoin will not go under 6k dollars because I believe it will increase again and possible become 7k dollars after few days. But if the price decrease under $6000 we don't have choice because the only using and investing bitcoin is us so it's our fault if the price continue decreasing.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
dadabosade67

Activity: 129

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 01:52:45 PM

Very likely. Just look at how it keeps going down and down. No chance it will go back to ATH soon so if you want to buy more, think again dude!
mikyadel

Activity: 448

Arabic Translator

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 02:02:24 PM

price probably won't go below 6k$ as there's a major support there and if it breaks that line ,it would create a huge panic sell movement which isn't in favor of anyone even whales .bitcoin may move in this sideway movement for a while before going to break 10k$

[Frederick]

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 02:15:40 PM

As of today Bitcoin is in range of 6k-6700, but I believe there is a possibility that it will happen, but if someone could just help us or everyone on what to do so we can help on the growth of Bitcoin, not as big as possible but as contentious growth of it.
Nicol3

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 02:17:28 PM

Well I think bitcoin will go down below $6k this year and maybe the highest amount it will reach by end of this year is around $7k+. I won’t be surprised if that happens because I’m sure bitcoin can recover the year after or so. Not really in a hurry but I am willing to wait for long term for my coins.

pacifista

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 02:18:46 PM

Bitcoin will never go below 6k,  whales or probably manipulators will not allow bitcoin to go down ,were now at 6xxxx and this dip will take its end and bitcoin will rise soon.
neatworld

Activity: 293
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 02:19:05 PM

I think most likely we'll see some sideways movement but that's it. Look at the buy orders on all the larger exchanges. There's plenty of support well before it even breaks 6200. I just wish I had gotten in last January (2017) - sub-1K bitcoin sounds like a dream! Undecided

Then again, buyers are so jumpy that any new news about regulations and bans could tip it below 6K
c0in_junkie

Activity: 521
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 02:37:39 PM

I think wee see the 5800$ soon.
yonnymen

Activity: 94

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 02:38:33 PM

From technical perspective yea its looking like we're gonna touch 5k lol

There is like no momentum right now.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: