Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:40:25 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Bitcoin go below 6K?  (Read 16007 times)
ATSgrowth

Activity: 924
Merit: 106

homt.net

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 02:41:10 PM

Probably yes, because 6k USD is not good entry point for big whales.
Many investors are waiting for 2-3k USD. But who knows if we go down to 2k USD because HOLDers dont want to sell Bitcoins for this low price.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
reronggo

Activity: 120
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 02:41:20 PM

Yes, bitcoin will touch $5000 on this week according to me, but if the whales keep buying and investors are more coming than dumpers, the price will be stay at $6000 maybe for a week. But we can't make it sure because bitcoin sometime makes crypto surprise with suddenly increase the price level.
CryptoTamer

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 02:59:56 PM

I think the price of Bitcoin will not fall below $6k because as far as I know, Bitcoin has never dropped below $6K this year.
maybe this factor could affect the traders psychologically to give strong support if the price of Bitcoin is close to $6k but, we don't know what will happen in the future, if bad news comes up maybe traders will panic and Bitcoin price could be under $6k
thiemthang

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 03:00:08 PM

It's hard to down 5000$. BTC will increase to  7000$ in the next few days
DirkDiggler1911

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 03:03:31 PM

Probably yes, because 6k USD is not good entry point for big whales.
Many investors are waiting for 2-3k USD. But who knows if we go down to 2k USD because HOLDers dont want to sell Bitcoins for this low price.

I have the same feeling like you, if Btc goes back to 2k I will probably sell my house to buy all of it haha
ballerin and giroud

Activity: 868
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 03:19:44 PM

If you look at the market now the price direction is stronger downhill rather than going up, and I think the bitcoin price will drop to $ 6000 in the next few days. Now we have not seen a bull market sign, bearish market is still strong and the latest information about cryptocurrency is still filled with bad news, so naturally if bitcoin price will drop more than $ 6000, the evidence we will see that.
kingzpro

Activity: 756
Merit: 13

DIFX - Digital Finacial Exchange

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 03:23:14 PM

I think 6k mark has already been rejected by the market thrice so this seems the bottom for now, the trading range seems to be 6.5k-7k at the moment, personally i think consolidation is good, once it breaks up i think bitcoin will become unstoppable like it was last year.

radokan

Activity: 291
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 03:45:14 PM

That probably won't happen as bitcoin crashed to 6200 but continues to raise again and this is not the first time this happened. I expect to see serious movement by the end of this year, maybe to 10K but below 6K? I just don't see that.
flashbit

Activity: 1008
Merit: 505

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 03:46:14 PM

There are 2 types of whales!
Those that ride the market and sell a few a coins occasionally and whales that are working with others to manipulate this market. Those that manipulate are smart and work with entities that provide no paper trail. They can make money in a bear or a bull market!
My opinion is the market will go down based on my research!
My opinion might change if a white knight whale comes into play and pushes the market over 7777USD!
There is one (maybe cartel) trying but all attempts are being squashed by the bear camp! The bears could be overpowered...wait and see.
If you are a retail investor you are a sitting duck if you have chosen the wrong direction.
Your loss is their gain!

You know you just talked about capitalism?

And that's where patience comes in... HOLD is not an empty word.
hieuho381

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 04:24:43 PM

after few months in this market in this 2018, i reallize this is the year not just bitcoin but all the entire market will hardly rise stronger than last year, the market is very unstable now, just a small news from the world can make to entire crypto market dump terribly, we are still at June, a long way to the end of 2018, so i guess bitcoin may be dumpped below 6000$ in this year and rising back up in next year.
usekevin

Activity: 2240
Merit: 562

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 04:27:56 PM

There are 2 types of whales!
Those that ride the market and sell a few a coins occasionally and whales that are working with others to manipulate this market. Those that manipulate are smart and work with entities that provide no paper trail. They can make money in a bear or a bull market!
My opinion is the market will go down based on my research!
My opinion might change if a white knight whale comes into play and pushes the market over 7777USD!
There is one (maybe cartel) trying but all attempts are being squashed by the bear camp! The bears could be overpowered...wait and see.
If you are a retail investor you are a sitting duck if you have chosen the wrong direction.
Your loss is their gain!

Not all the times whale had their control on bitcoin.The control of bitcoin is very short period.When the price is reduced,many experienced people start to buy the huge.So it will gives the huge positive impact to the price of bitcoin.Not all the time whales gain from your loss.You have hold at such situations.
breathlessz

Activity: 770
Merit: 12

Trphy.io

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 05:00:24 PM

after few months in this market in this 2018, i reallize this is the year not just bitcoin but all the entire market will hardly rise stronger than last year, the market is very unstable now, just a small news from the world can make to entire crypto market dump terribly, we are still at June, a long way to the end of 2018, so i guess bitcoin may be dumpped below 6000$ in this year and rising back up in next year.
we know around the price of $ 6000 there is support on bitcoin, and i think if it can be penetrated then bitcoin will go down deeper again. but if not, then the chart will look good and the future will be in sight

rizkyhiw
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 05:05:37 PM

I do not think bitcoin will be below $ 6000 range. Looking at the current market pummel, it is likely that bitcoin prices will create new resistance and will soon surpass the price of $ 7000 in the near future. I estimate that in August all coin prices in the world of cryptocurrency will return to green.
JustBetweenUs

Activity: 290
Merit: 28

bitcoin is not a bubble, it is the pin

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 05:09:20 PM

I don’t think Bitcoin will go below 6k. Depending on your equipment it can cost 4-6k electricity to mine one Bitcoin, therefore it is unlikely the price will be lower than the production costs.

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
████  BRIDGING MARKETS ███
██          AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM          ██
DeadCoin

Activity: 1246
Merit: 261

★ Investor | Trader | Promoter

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 05:22:12 PM

No i dont believe bitcoin will never go under 6K. Because this is the least price that bitcoin would touch. Dont judge with yhe current market, because it is temporarily. Soon the price will hit more than 6k. By the end of this year surely the bitcoin price will boom up again. Same situation happened in the last year also. Like that this year also happens. So dont get panic just buy bitcoin and hold for some time. Once the price will increase you can sell and gain more income.
ajqjjj

Activity: 1498
Merit: 507

Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 05:31:04 PM

Bitcoin is highly trusted Cryptocurrency so some fluctuations are common in this coin. Surely it will not move below 6k USD because still is fluctuating in same line so as soon as possible it will move to forward because we only supporting to Bitcoin then only it will grow fastly because many panic investors are stay away in this platform. Create awareness of crypto potential automatically Bitcoin is going to moon.

-support Bitcoin Community Bitcointalk.org-
Always verify wallet to store your Bitcoin
Donations are open, send PM
Willitivity

Activity: 1190
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 06:06:33 PM

Even though that nothing is assured in this crypto world. But the support at 6k is pretty cool and might no be easily possible to go below 6k for now. The fall has been miserable and has taken down so many altcoins with it.
t39

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:58:28 PM

I think bitcoin will not fall below the $ 6000 mark and the periodic slight depreciation does not say anything, the market is alive and it every day there are thousands of operations that naturally affect the rate. My opinion, the global collapse will not.
goyald2801

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:03:56 PM

weekend was boring , volume also very low of bitcoin on all exchanges , so it shows no sign of reversal or bounce back from this area , high chance of dump incoming if volume remains low like this for next 1-2 days . even at this price trading very slow and no entry in market of new money .
next support is 5k USD and most of people hope 5k is bottom for this dip of bitcoin . for long term i m bullish on bitcoin .
GoldenLad

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:47:35 PM
Last edit: June 18, 2018, 12:01:06 AM by GoldenLad

We hope its do not but it probably might because the price of any cryptocurrency is very unpredictable. There is a possibility of the price going below 6k and there is a possibility of it not going down too. We should use the pervious  price of bitcoin that went on a price of $6k and was like that for some months before it went to $9k and now back  to $6k, i just hope it does not go stay in $6k for long.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: