Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:45:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Bitcoin won't grow fast as it was in 2017  (Read 1366 times)
MrPiggles

Activity: 980
Merit: 256

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 03:14:13 AM

many people were fascinated by crypto in 2017, causing many new investors to emerge because they were tempted by the price last year. but after entering 2018 the price of bitcoin continued to decline and many new investors were worried because they were afraid to experience such a large loss that many people sold their investment assets and left leaving crypto just like that
I totally agree with you. They have been drawn into this game and are receiving the worst investment in their life. I think this market is in a very difficult period and any news can not make the market recover well. The best way now is to invest long term and wait for long before the uptrend begins

▄▄████▄
          ██▀▀  ▀██▄
     ▄▄▄▄██▀      ██▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
   ██     ███▄▄▄▄██▀     ██
   ██      ▀▀▀██▀▀       ██
  ▄██                    ██▄
  ██▀       ██████       ▀██
  ██        ██  ██        ██
  ██       ███  ███       ██
 ███       ███  ███       ███
 ███       ███  ███       ███
 ██▀       ███  ███       ▀██
▄██        ████████        ██▄
███                        ███
 ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
  ▀████████████████████████▀

iBid

Decentralized Auctions
on Blockchain
  ▄██

▀██
██████████████████████████████████
▄ ▄▄
██▄▀██▄
████▄▀▀██▄
██████▄ ▀███▄▄
████████▄ ▀███▀ ▄
██████████▄ ▀ ▄████▄
██████████▀ ▄ ▀███▀▀
████████▀ ▄███▄ ▀
██████▀▄████▀▀
████▀▄███▀
██▀▄█▀▀
  ▀▀
GET IN ON
Google Play
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀
  ▄██

▀██
█████████████████████████████████
          ▄▄█
         ▄██▀
    ▄▄▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████████████
▄██████████████▀
███████████████
███████████████
▀███████████████▄
 ████████████████▀
  ▀█████████████▀
   ▀████▀▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
█████████████████████████████████
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀

About us
Telegram
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
███████████████    ███████████████
█████████████        █████████████
███████████            ███████████
████████████████  ████████████████
██████████              ██████████
██████████  ████  ████  ██████████
█████████    ██    ██    █████████
█████████    ██    ██    █████████

███ SIGN UP ███
██████████▀▀▀▀████████████████████
██████████▄▄    ▀▀▀███████████████
██████████  ▀▀ ▄▄  ▄██████████████
█████████        ▀████████████████
████████▀        █████████████████
██████▀▀▀▄▄     ██     ▀▀▀████████
██████▄     ▀▀▄▄███▄         ▀████
█████████▄▄▄   ███████▄▄       ███
███████████████████████████▄▄▄████
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████
███▀             ▀████████████████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████

All auctions start at $0
with no minimum reserve

AN  AUCTION
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 04:32:22 AM

There is a lot of  factor why bitcoin won't grow fast because many news release about bitcoin most of them are bad news that can cause left investor panic selling and even the partner of bitcoin left also. I hope bitcoin will grow fast again for this year 2018
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 04:35:21 AM

Yeah the rapid growth in 2017 wont be happening at that point many people just knew bitcoin and try to invest, turn out that the investment make a lot of profit for them and they invest more, but when the hype too high the price slam down really fast and hard, that situation makes the investors losing a lot of money and now they are more careful to invest in bitcoin, with this kind of reputation it will hard to make investors put their fund again, and the situation got worse because some countries already banned  crypto and some planned to regulate it
kenel

Activity: 578
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 10:02:47 AM

it looks like too self-confident review, I think that if they are, they can not depreciate instantly
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 10:06:52 AM

many people were fascinated by crypto in 2017, causing many new investors to emerge because they were tempted by the price last year. but after entering 2018 the price of bitcoin continued to decline and many new investors were worried because they were afraid to experience such a large loss that many people sold their investment assets and left leaving crypto just like that
I totally agree with you. They have been drawn into this game and are receiving the worst investment in their life. I think this market is in a very difficult period and any news can not make the market recover well. The best way now is to invest long term and wait for long before the uptrend begins
Your words are too frontal. For me crypto remains a good investment at this time. For anyone who thinks crypto is a bad thing, they are fools who have failed because of wrong decisions. This is a good opportunity and don't ever think that crypto is a mistake, think about our own abilities and are we smart enough to take momentum or not?
Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 10:33:41 AM

I think compared other previous year, on 2017 is the biggest grow for Bitcoin, the price of Bitcoin was growth about 30 times, and will be many trader and investor take profit from it. So when seller is more volume in the market the price will going down. In fundamental , also because too many FUD and bad news so many trader decide to sell in loss.
huh?bitcoin price grow upto 30x?When did this happen?Never heard about this mate,i believe in December 2017 bitcoin value hit $20,000 but before the growth the coin has already almost $4,000 so wheres the 30x growth from that.?or this is just a joke?
goodluck0319

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 10:42:15 AM

bitcoin will start to grow when no one will wait for this growth, so it can be an indicator for many
pawanjain

Activity: 2688
Merit: 715

Nothing lasts forever

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 02:25:04 PM

This is what I have been screaming to all the people out there who ask why is the bull run not started yet or when will the bull run start.
People ask that how high will bitcoin go this December but I say them that it is not necessary for bitcoin to go high every end of the year.
Last year there was a surge in the price of bitcoin because of many things but nothing good is happening to bitcoin this year which is why I don't think the bull run is anywhere near right now.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Capt00

Activity: 938
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 02:40:41 PM

This is what I have been screaming to all the people out there who ask why is the bull run not started yet or when will the bull run start.
People ask that how high will bitcoin go this December but I say them that it is not necessary for bitcoin to go high every end of the year.
Last year there was a surge in the price of bitcoin because of many things but nothing good is happening to bitcoin this year which is why I don't think the bull run is anywhere near right now.
But it is good for them to have a positive mindset that there is a bull run happen since they are motivated on that bull run to happen they kept holding their coins on their portfolio. Yes, there is a possibility that a bull run is coming but we don't know when the exact date.
So, instead, let's motivate them to have a patience and help the market by holding their coins, not to panic selling.
hitrawal91

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

BitcoinSN - The Real Bitcoin!!!

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2018, 07:30:02 PM

The situation is way to different back than there where times were countries were not that much against Bitcoin and there were not much negativity in the market but at the end of 2017 the situation changed governments were against and by the time it got sorted the btc was down now it is recovery phase.

▬▬ ● ● BitCoinSN ● ● ▬▬
▰▰ LITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Original Bitcoin!!!  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
▲▼  WEB SITE  ▲▼ TWITTER  ▲▼ TELEGRAM  ▲▼ FACEBOOK   ▲▼ DISCORD  ▲▼
ghermghuda

Activity: 284
Merit: 5

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 08:40:22 PM

Well and in the same way shall the next bull run be a big hit. Generally, humans forget things easily and so as we're witnessing this great depression, very soon all shall past and we're going to FOMO the next run as it's always been.

[ CurioInvest ]: Bringing Collectables into the Digital World (https://curioinvest.com) [IEO LIVE]
manggis97

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 01:01:09 AM

After long bullish the crypto market will turn in to long bearish,  and this is normal price action in crypto  market. Bitcoin and others crypto wasn't growth this year like last year because  bullish changed to bearish,  but after bearish crypto will have potential to going back to bullish. That all is natural price action.

Itcher

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 10:49:51 AM

Last year there was a boom, now there will be growth when the market is ready for this, when there will be a full infrastructure, we will be patient
Wonder_woman

Activity: 674
Merit: 101

I am hired and not own by any Team!

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 11:58:01 AM

A quick recap of cryptocred’s ideas https://medium.com/@cryptocreddy/bitcoin-bull-market-considerations-de3aa0b57029

First of all, I’ll say that I’m confident that BTC will reach new heights, however, I think that this new growth in an upcoming bull market won’t be as rapid as it was in 2017. There are some reasons:

1) In 2017 majority of people just knew about a revolutionary blockchain technology, and was fascinated by it. Nowadays there is a different situation — this word is now on hearing and people won’t go here just for a new technology

2) In 2017 people knew Bitcoin only from his growth-side. If the crisis of 2013 was recalled, it seemed like something long forgotten. Now every newcomer will remember crisis of 2018 and will think 100 times before investing big money here.

3) From the technical point, the price grew in a free flight —  there were no any resistance levels. Now, after this market dump, there are a lot of resistance levels have been appeared and the price will have to break all of them

4) Probably, many of people who now have minus balances will want to exit of crypto to fix their funds from losses as soon as they became green.

If you found this post useful, I will be really appreciated for +merit.
Its because bitcoin has no steady market it is not rotation that what is done last year will also be done this year I think there is always new every year about the market the thing is that we need to be ready always.
shitcoinoffering

Activity: 445
Merit: 71

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 12:06:55 PM

there are many problems with regulations, exchanges, many ICOs are scam by the way...

Mr. ScamKiller - Shitcoin Offering Wink
BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 12:07:21 PM

Last year there was a boom, now there will be growth when the market is ready for this, when there will be a full infrastructure, we will be patient
It might take years before the main currencies (referring to Bitcoin and Ethereum) properly scale, which leads me to believe that we shouldn't hope for anything similar to what happened last year on the way up.

Bitcoin hasn't seen much of an actual on-chain throughput improvement with SegWit being partly adopted, and Ethereum isn't even remotely close to have some kind of scaling solution be ready to roll out publicly.

I get it that people want to see the price increase today rather than tomorrow, but what's the point if we yet again are reminded of how easy it is to cripple this ecosystem as a whole? I'm certainly not in for that.

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
iASIC

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

AMA BCT

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 12:30:41 PM

If the US and China do not trade war, I think Bitcoin is still at $ 15k per coin. That trade war has a lot to do with us. Investors have suffered a lot of losses when the stock market and the crypto market went down. So we need to wait for our market to recover.
sinkfish

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 02:48:09 PM

If the US and China do not trade war, I think Bitcoin is still at $ 15k per coin. That trade war has a lot to do with us. Investors have suffered a lot of losses when the stock market and the crypto market went down. So we need to wait for our market to recover.

share market take quite a toll on the trade war. else some of the money can channel in to crypto market. hope the recovery speed up.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 03:19:16 PM

Simple answer,because whales pumped the market in December of 2017 while this year they are doing nothing to help market grow,

But we're not done either,because if was November when the prices start to grow last year,then we have another weeks to expect if this will happen again or never
daviidalpert

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 03:25:47 PM

What makes your analysis very reasonable.Btc does not grow fast anymore.And now there is no money to recover the market.Maybe we have to go through a long wait.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: