Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:51:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Bitcoin won't grow fast as it was in 2017  (Read 1366 times)
Kocret02

Activity: 1148
Merit: 250

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 04:39:18 PM

a number of factors nowadays, bitcoin may only grow a few percent. to grow as high as 2017 it cannot be predicted because it might not be a reference. we can't see the turmoil of bitcoin prices from now on. so that's a factor that still makes many people doubt about the price of bitcoin.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
StarofBTC

Activity: 1148
Merit: 528

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 08:32:49 AM

Last year there was a boom, now there will be growth when the market is ready for this, when there will be a full infrastructure, we will be patient
It might take years before the main currencies (referring to Bitcoin and Ethereum) properly scale, which leads me to believe that we shouldn't hope for anything similar to what happened last year on the way up.

Bitcoin hasn't seen much of an actual on-chain throughput improvement with SegWit being partly adopted, and Ethereum isn't even remotely close to have some kind of scaling solution be ready to roll out publicly.

I get it that people want to see the price increase today rather than tomorrow, but what's the point if we yet again are reminded of how easy it is to cripple this ecosystem as a whole? I'm certainly not in for that.
I would not be putting so many minds on regulations and exchanges being the problem, I would rather say people’s mindset on its own is actually one major thing that needs to be worked on as the case may be over time when it comes to taking this space as a tool for payment and not just some speculative asset.

I have no doubt that when we get to see the scaling issue resolved, the likelihood of seeing development that would set the space up for mainstream adoption will be there, but at the same time, I would not expect that anytime very soon.
btcmegastar

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 09:05:10 AM

There are many factors to be considered because last year the price went very high in the market which nobody didn't expect the sudden growth and this makes this year the price is kept falling in the market but now Bitcoin price is very stable and seems very strong at the current price.
Seeker#9

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 10:47:30 AM

Lots of money was poured into buying bitcoin last year and the bullruns that happened before it reached its all-time high last december attracted many investors. This biggest pump of bitcoin drew different reactions from crypto analysts from being hyped or manipulated and others call it bubble. After a fast growth, comes a slow growth this year but the price of the bitcoin seems to stabilized between $6k to $6400. Only can time can tell when will the big investors return again to pump the market.
Xardasim

Activity: 1624
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 04:06:07 PM

Last year there was a boom, now there will be growth when the market is ready for this, when there will be a full infrastructure, we will be patient
It might take years before the main currencies (referring to Bitcoin and Ethereum) properly scale, which leads me to believe that we shouldn't hope for anything similar to what happened last year on the way up.

Bitcoin hasn't seen much of an actual on-chain throughput improvement with SegWit being partly adopted, and Ethereum isn't even remotely close to have some kind of scaling solution be ready to roll out publicly.

I get it that people want to see the price increase today rather than tomorrow, but what's the point if we yet again are reminded of how easy it is to cripple this ecosystem as a whole? I'm certainly not in for that.
I would not be putting so many minds on regulations and exchanges being the problem, I would rather say people’s mindset on its own is actually one major thing that needs to be worked on as the case may be over time when it comes to taking this space as a tool for payment and not just some speculative asset.

I have no doubt that when we get to see the scaling issue resolved, the likelihood of seeing development that would set the space up for mainstream adoption will be there, but at the same time, I would not expect that anytime very soon.

The price decline is related to the psychology of people. The price was 20k in 3 weeks without any innovation. In my opinion most people were not knowledgeable about it when price was increasing and without knowing what it was, they invested money. Maybe it is a good thing that people understand what the meaning of risk now, but learning it by losing money can be a little bad.
yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 07:52:29 PM

The price decline is related to the psychology of people. The price was 20k in 3 weeks without any innovation. In my opinion most people were not knowledgeable about it when price was increasing and without knowing what it was, they invested money. Maybe it is a good thing that people understand what the meaning of risk now, but learning it by losing money can be a little bad.
If they did so it is not good I think a person should be wise enough so that he will at least know about what he is doing and what will be the output, when the price of bitcoin was 20k so it mean it is on increasing mode as when I invest price was only 15k which is now almost 20k, it took only 4 weeks for it to become 20k dollar so it is really good growth of it I am sure future is damn bright.
Pom_bensin

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 08:22:33 PM

Bitcoin in 2018 has many factors that hinder growth. now the bitcoin movement is still unable to run stably and well. so I think it's a natural thing why bitcoin can't grow to the maximum like 2017
farosa

Activity: 506
Merit: 101

1 & 0 😏

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 08:35:31 PM

Bitcoin in 2018 has many factors that hinder growth. now the bitcoin movement is still unable to run stably and well. so I think it's a natural thing why bitcoin can't grow to the maximum like 2017
You may be right in what you said. The absence of any obstacle had caused the price increase and then price increased more. After seeing that the price has increased a lot, the governments have drawn a plan to counter this, which due to there was no possibility of interfering to the price from inside, so they started to influence it from the outside and these are the extended and negative news.
heninur

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 12:49:02 AM

in my opinion this year the crypto market is weakening, making investors feel afraid to invest in cryptocurrency (bitcoin).
whereas in 2017, crypto was famous and made many people interested and invested.

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
agatha90

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 07:01:37 AM

Because most of them have sold all assets when Bitcoin reaches 17500 $, then there are also those who are hit and run, as if they only want to make a profit and then leave. So the price of bitcoin in 2018 has decreased and the volume at 2017 vs 2018 is very different.
velive08

Activity: 815

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 12:04:40 PM

hardfork's influence in 2017 could make the price of bitcoin soar at the end of the year and that caused a significant increase. so I think that's the main factor. and now there is no sign of any increase in bitcoin in 2018.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 12:25:42 PM
Merited by el kaka22 (2)

Logically, we are not already in the year 2017. We are presently at 2018 which is considered to be the toughest road for cryptoworld it had took since its existence. Let's just wait for the right year to come to see another set of 2017 or even more than that.
Wait a minute, it is either you are time traveler and you are currently in the future, or you are pretty much high on something. Did you even bother to read what you have written? We are not already in year 2017, we are presently at 2018? Dude, you really need some deliverance from whatever may be going on with you right now.

We are in 2018 and 2017 was last year which was the year of the bulls and of course, it does not take any soothsayer to know that this is a bearish year and they can as well last pretty long too, so we should not just be expecting the possibilities of any new ATH at all this year.
Roukawa

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 12:41:20 PM

Many people are still confused in bitcoin because they knew that bitcoin is uprising again and again. They do not know how cryptocurrency works at all. This year will be the correction phase of cryptocurrency. Bitcoin community want it to be like as what last year happened. Because 2017 hiked is a hype, 2018 becomes a gradual increases of the price. Soon, we will notice that bitcoin will beat its peaked

leavolnhals

Activity: 770

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 12:44:22 PM

It does not just have the criteria that affect the price. Our market is being affected by a large adjustment of whales. I think the market-driven institutions have suffered losses in investing in stocks. So they will use the capital in the Crypto market to balance their portfolio. That is the main reason for our market to go down a lot.

otundebis

Activity: 630

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 01:23:09 PM

It is apparent that bear market this year has been extensive more than any bearish market we've seen in cryptocurrency market.  Honestly,  2018 is bear party for cryptocurrency.  The support however have been stable,  Bitcoin has been relatively stable not dump below $5000!

alexyong342

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 03:28:41 PM

as bitcoin matures, it is slowly behaving like a stablecoin Smiley
https://www.altcoinsidekick.com/blog/electronic-cocaine
mudasarali43

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 03:57:44 PM

From a long time, there is no any good update and good innovations in the field of Bitcoin happens and the people's efforts in term of investment and the public interest are decreasing because of continuing down price trend that is why the growth is too much down instead of 2017,
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3528
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 04:14:48 PM

Logically, we are not already in the year 2017. We are presently at 2018 which is considered to be the toughest road for cryptoworld it had took since its existence. Let's just wait for the right year to come to see another set of 2017 or even more than that.
That is what usually happens when you get to see the market over sold anyway as you tend to see some level of possible reversal, but we also have to understand that no matter what, the bottom may not even be reached yet even if we tend to go on a short term move upward. Apparently, judging from the fact that this market has been bearish since January, there is already a huge indication that this market has been bearish, so expecting some huge increase is something that will probably not happen, so I do not expect anyone to be thinking of the possibility of a bull run at this point in time at all.

we should not just be expecting the possibilities of any new ATH at all this year.
People do compare this year with 2017 just to find why we are not having similar growth as most people have realized that new ATH is not possible in 2018. Primarily what suddenly changed in 2018 which lead to have different market conditions from 2017. But, this is how most markets do work and we cannot blame anything nor anyone for that.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
tbterryboy

Activity: 1946
Merit: 322

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 05:47:31 AM

I can still go fast but not just today. The market is favorable to invest and give back when the factors that affect the market goes parallel to the market. The inflow of investments also push the market up and the spread in the investors' circle is something that has always been of prime importance. So it is not an impossibility for Bitcoin that it will grow faster than the way it did back in 2017.
bandungan

Activity: 798

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 11:35:15 PM

the rising trend of bitcoin in 2017 was a potential thing last year. some factors including hardfork can trigger a very high increase in bitcoin prices and it can be used as a very high and significant bitcoin price jumper.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: