Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 11:13:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Industry-specific ICO review/rating sites?  (Read 126 times)
intellicorepress (OP)

Activity: 102
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 11:55:00 AM

Hi all,
do you know of any industry-specific rating or review sites for ICO? For example, rating only ICOs of supply chain startups, or of payment solution, entertainment, healthcare, ... startups?

ICO whitepapers: Not rocket science. Download our guide and template. (http://www.intellicore.press/whitepaper-academy)
intellicorepress (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 07:14:16 AM

ICO whitepapers: Not rocket science. Download our guide and template. (http://www.intellicore.press/whitepaper-academy)
Bachelorrd

Activity: 80
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:25:47 AM

Try to look into sites like icobench or icorating. These two sites are commonly used as reference for almost all upcoming ICO's.  Don't know if menlo.one are live now but they will also serve as a ICO review platform that can help investors distinguish good and fake ICO projects. 

Fighting against Inequality!
Donned

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

Distributed Credit Chain

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:28:29 AM

This is the ICO evaluation site that most people approve of, so you can refer to this website more.
https://icodrops.com/

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Pasadoble

Activity: 336
Merit: 7

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:28:47 AM

No I do not know such platform, but go to www.icoguide.com, sort description is at first page, so you need not to go to each ICO to see the area of project.
intellicorepress (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 07:30:22 AM

Try to look into sites like icobench or icorating. These two sites are commonly used as reference for almost all upcoming ICO's.  Don't know if menlo.one are live now but they will also serve as a ICO review platform that can help investors distinguish good and fake ICO projects.  
Thanks, but I'm looking for some that are industry-specific. These two are not.
The reason I'm asking: A lot of reviews are missing industry-specific expertise. The reviewer will take a look at all the usual crypto-related criteria, but if they are not experts in any real-life industry, they won't be able to judge market need, obstacles etc. as accurately as a market expert.

BogdanGFTP

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:36:28 AM

I think ratings are useless for ICO projects. Generally they posted information of the project not for free and because of this they are not fair.
Bachelorrd

Activity: 80
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:30:35 AM

Thanks, but I'm looking for some that are industry-specific. These two are not.
The reason I'm asking: A lot of reviews are missing industry-specific expertise. The reviewer will take a look at all the usual crypto-related criteria, but if they are not experts in any real-life industry, they won't be able to judge market need, obstacles etc. as accurately as a market expert.

Yeah menlo can help you with that once they starts to be live. The thing with them is they would gather experts and professionals on each technologies to gather a more reliable feedback or reviews on each ICO they will be showing with their guild system style community. Meaning all reviews you'll read are true and targeted specifically for each ICO.

Fighting against Inequality!
Tonygold1967

Activity: 308
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:34:43 AM

No I do not know such platform, but go to www.icoguide.com, sort description is at first page, so you need not to go to each ICO to see the area of project.

Yes agree, it is easy to filter projects on this site, all first needed info is on the home page.
paxmao
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1588

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:35:47 AM

We should eventually get to that, but for the moment the ratings are quite generic and are quite unprofessional, even the best ones are just superficial. I guess that if you want real expertise you need to pay for it.

intellicorepress (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 12:30:41 PM

Yeah menlo can help you with that once they starts to be live. The thing with them is they would gather experts and professionals on each technologies
That's what I was looking for. Smiley Sounds interesting.

v_15

Activity: 141
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:43:36 PM

More and more folk every day are getting curious about Dakuce and how it is unique, in this world full of good-for-nothing startups and scammy ICOs.
We have decided to make a list of three things that make our project stand out in this monotonous landscape, and that will convince you to be a part of our vision.

The Dakuce project focuses on providing a powerful cryptocurrency trading platform, which not only involves cryptocurrency exchange but also other great services. We have deployed DApp and smart contracts based on blockchain technology where cryptocurrencies are exchanged for fiat currencies. Investing in our trading platform will reward you with heavy discounts on trading fees at our platform and high returns on Dakuce token. Dakucehttps://dakuce.com/ is a decentralized exchange platform with security being paramount guaranteed to all the traders.
On Dakuce platform all the cryptocurrencies are on real market rates and hence involves no manipulation in it.

Here is the details about the project https://icoholder.com/en/dakuce-22209
Valareos

Activity: 276
Merit: 10

BitSong is decentralized music streaming platform.

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:17:15 PM

I like icodrops. They have a big team and work 24/7.
There're legit in general and their ratings tend to work out right from my experince.

BITSONG  ▌ THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED MUSIC STREAMING PLATFORM
▅ ▉ ▇ ▃ ▅   THE NEW MUSIC STREAMING ERA   ▅ ▃ ▇ ▉ ▅   PUBLIC SALE is LIVE
[ Telegram ➭ ChannelGroup ]   Whitepaper   Facebook   Twitter   Github   Medium   ANN
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: