Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 07:17:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is there a future for Waves Platform  (Read 117 times)
ivanleon (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 12:03:05 PM

Increasingly, I began to notice tokens made on the Waves platform. What do you think about this project? How much will it become popular in the future? Maybe you have already successfully invested in tokens from this platform?
ajqjjj

Activity: 1498
Merit: 507

Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 12:28:05 PM

Increasingly, I began to notice tokens made on the Waves platform. What do you think about this project? How much will it become popular in the future? Maybe you have already successfully invested in tokens from this platform?
Waves project is recently growing in project because unexpectedly it will reach this position so this will grow continuously in future. It is one of the best platform in future investment so many investors are buying continuously and many big whales are hold this token so surely it will make big success in future.

-support Bitcoin Community Bitcointalk.org-
Always verify wallet to store your Bitcoin
Donations are open, send PM
Bourney001

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 12:30:05 PM

Never seen waves have any big price pump i have invested in it unfortunatelly and left after half year
limtjoehua

Activity: 216
Merit: 10

Best solution for smart cities

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 12:31:10 PM

I personally think that the platform waves better than the platform that became a favorite of many people today. but i am confused why waves do not draw in their eyes? whereas transaction speed waves faster, cheaper cost and very safe.

━━━       CitiOS       ━━━     
━━━━━━━━━━━━━ Best Solution for Smart Cities | Monetize the True Potential of Smart Cities ━━━━━━━━━━━━━
  ● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    ● Reddit    ● Whitepaper
passivebesiege

Activity: 854
Merit: 502

CTO & Spokesman

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 12:32:29 PM

Waves project is recently growing in project because unexpectedly it will reach this position so this will grow continuously in future. It is one of the best platform in future investment so many investors are buying continuously and many big whales are hold this token so surely it will make big success in future.

Just remember don't expecting too much on what the other says about the platforms the better you should do is make a lot of research to be sure. As of me I believe it have a good potential and have a good future.
Yudhisthir

Activity: 1052
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 12:33:14 PM

Waves is growing in price but I don't find any interesting characteristics in this platform to displace the likes of ETH, EOS, NEM and NEO.
Waves was one of the oldest infrastructure project but had lost its shot by far.

xminer2014

Activity: 207
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 12:34:09 PM

There should be, the fees are low etc. I'm surprised more projects aren't using it for their ICO.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
trecore4

Activity: 658
Merit: 260

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 12:35:30 PM

There might be some investors actively looking forward to it but to be honest waves is not ebbing used by many ICO project over the net. The problem is that waves gets third attention followed by the ETH and NEO platforms. Being the same category they all are offering more or less same features for the ICO to build up the smart contracts.
Now if we think in terms of business model then I am pretty sure waves is missing many pieces to connect the dots and fulfil the ever growing demands of the ICO's. For this reason I believe that it will fall down if marketing strategies are not built up properly.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Saisher

Activity: 2310
Merit: 175

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 12:41:03 PM

I only have Waves and no other token created on their platform, but I do have a strong believe that Waves will eventually become profitable and most used token creation in the market, I know they are testing it, based on their continuous updates to all their supporters.
Kate Beckett

Activity: 280
Merit: 28

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 12:41:53 PM

Among the set of crypto currency Waves is considered one of the most promising in terms of technology. Thanks to the constant development of the platform, Waves draws attention to blockchain projects and global financial structures. Analyzing the graph of the coin, we can say with confidence that after the market correction, the price should reach the level of 20-25 dollars.
boyshx

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 12:42:03 PM

Well there was same thing people were asking about the ETH, NEO and EOS earlier in the days and they still ask questions like these about those established platforms. I guess its completely time dependent stuff where prices can either go hike for specific project and it may lead to better developments or there could be reverse of that happening and in no time the project might just fail. So in the crypto currencies I think there are only two outcomes either it will succeed or will fail. The only remaining part is whether the development and marketing team behind the project is working in that way or not. Waves is on the verge of great advancements and it might just be another cool asset after the ETH.
Julianito

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 12:45:33 PM

I think waves platform is great for those who want to create new tokens. This is great, but this would not replace the bitcoin.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: