Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:43:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Waqar Zaka Crypto King of Pakistan Tenup.io Possible Scam  (Read 629 times)
jarvis77 (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 12:20:52 PM

Waqar Zaka a self-proclaimed crypto king of Pakistan. In 2017 he started promoting onecoin and bitconnect which end up as a scam and January he launched his own coin ouicoin he did a private crowd-sale on his snapchat and collected a huge amount of money in his personal bank accounts which no one knows how much till date. Now its Tenup 13 Million Dollar ICO and serious question raises.

- What is the use of #tenup?
- Why tenup need 13 Million Dollars?
- Where will 13 Million Dollars invested?
- How will tenup make its place in the crypto world?
- 50 Million Premine for ICO and still mining more coins.
- blockchain explorer shows 100% of mined coins going to few wallets.
- No bitcointalk announcement thread.
- All team members are amateurs except one of the CTO who owns the company https://mparsec.com
- Whitepaper is plagiarised with PIVX content.
- What guarantee is that tenup is not ICO exit scam.
- Did Estonia Government or Estonia crypto association has given any legal license to tenup?
- What will happen in December and How much profits tenup investors will get?
- Why keep kicking serious investors from tenup telegram channel when asking serious questions?

I tried to join #tenup telegram channel and started asking these questions as an investor. Admin kicked me out of the channel and deleted the messages. Mostly I see on social media talking about #waqarzaka and #tenup either they work for Waqar Zaka or they are emotional investors. It's our hard earned money which we going to invest to gain profits not to give money to roam around the world on people hard earned money for his own benefits. In Past Waqar Zaka collecting donations on Syria and Myanmar refugees name. Did someone ask Waqar Zaka how much money was collect in donations and where it all spent? If someone asks Waqar Zaka this question he started abusing them. This is not the way to deal with your followers and Investors. He is currently using Pakistani Engineers and Pakistan card to make his followers emotionally invest hard earned money in tenup like some of you invested in onecoin, bitconnect and ouicoin.

So investors and followers of Waqar Zaka. It's your hard earned money before investing it you need to ask Waqar Zaka all the above questions. I am not going to invest in #tenup it looks like a total scam. He gonna end up saying He lost all the money as he announced in past when onecoin and bitconnect did the scam. 

Do you think a person with 1 Million followers on Facebook and 110K Followers on twitter gets very few likes and retweets. Mostly retweets and likes are from his social media team and all tweets are mostly promoting Waqar Zaka and his scams. He is only interested to get hands on your money and live his life on it as he uses to do it past.

Anyone can add more questions to it so Investors and followers get a clear picture.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
crpytonation

Activity: 95

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 12:40:03 PM

Waqar Zaka a self-proclaimed crypto king of Pakistan. In 2017 he started promoting onecoin and bitconnect which end up as a scam and January he launched his own coin ouicoin he did a private crowd-sale on his snapchat and collected a huge amount of money in his personal bank accounts which no one knows how much till date. Now its Tenup 13 Million Dollar ICO and serious question raises.

- All team members are amateurs except one of the CTO who owns the company https://mparsec.com
- Did Estonia Government or Estonia crypto association has given any legal license to tenup?
- Why keep kicking serious investors from tenup telegram channel when asking serious questions?

I tried to join #tenup telegram channel and started asking these questions as an investor. Admin kicked me out of the channel and deleted the messages. Mostly I see on social media talking about #waqarzaka and #tenup either they work for Waqar Zaka or they are emotional investors. It's our hard earned money which we going to invest to gain profits not to give money to roam around the world on people hard earned money for his own benefits. In Past Waqar Zaka collecting donations on Syria and Myanmar refugees name. Did someone ask Waqar Zaka how much money was collect in donations and where it all spent? If someone asks Waqar Zaka this question he started abusing them. This is not the way to deal with your followers and Investors. He is currently using Pakistani Engineers and Pakistan card to make his followers emotionally invest hard earned money in tenup like some of you invested in onecoin, bitconnect and ouicoin.

So investors and followers of Waqar Zaka. It's your hard earned money before investing it you need to ask Waqar Zaka all the above questions. I am not going to invest in #tenup it looks like a total scam. He gonna end up saying He lost all the money as he announced in past when onecoin and bitconnect did the scam. 

Do you think a person with 1 Million followers on Facebook and 110K Followers on twitter gets very few likes and retweets. Mostly retweets and likes are from his social media team and all tweets are mostly promoting Waqar Zaka and his scams. He is only interested to get hands on your money and live his life on it as he uses to do it past.

Anyone can add more questions to it so Investors and followers get a clear picture.

You should bring this to the notice of relevant authorities and to the media in Pakistan
They will investigate and may take action
Osaid1
Copper Member

Activity: 358

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 01:28:03 PM

Thank you for clearing out the points. Now I will stay away from his project(s).

netprince

Activity: 7

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 04:59:35 PM
Last edit: June 18, 2018, 11:40:08 PM by netprince

I tried to raise question but founder of tenup blocked me on twitter https://preview.ibb.co/hzuD7y/image.png i tweeted scamalert with your post link on twitter, thank you for writing on this matter
Act3c

Activity: 11

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 08:18:23 PM

Greetings, This post really got my attention as I have been doing my research on scam ICOs and trying to maintain a list that can be helpful for all users and people new to avoid getting scammed. It's first time I am seeing an ICO from Pakistan. I always considered Pakistan as a conflicted territory considering the bans implemented in the state.
Upon reading the whole post I personally found it very negatively biased for it being the first ICO of the nation. Therefore It captured my interest and I searched the resources, reviewed the paper, joined their Telegram channel and checked the website.
I found that Tenup ICO is nowhere near launch and I think it's too soon to declare it a scam. I really liked the concept that Tenup is promoting humanity and they will use the ICO funds to research on mesh networking as well as provide easy venture supports to startups through democracy rights of investors. Mesh networking is indeed the next era of technological revolution. The majority of team is young but I believe that young blood is more determined and needs to be encouraged.
I have found the following details that I would like to suggest correction for to the OP:
  • This is more of an asset backed token/coin unless they disclose it's utilities prior to ICO
  • The fund raised will be used in development of mesh-networking hopefully. They have not disclosed the fund distribution yet.
  • The founder is actively participating in different conference which is excellent for creating contacts and promoting the launch.
  • Pre-mined quantity is not "50 Million" it's "57 Million" which is the hard cap of ICO. In my opinion the amount is fairly large but Tenup team claims to publicly burn the coins left after the ICO. The team will not hold any coins.
  • Upon over-viewing the explorer, most of the transactions were the masternode rewards. When I asked them about it on Telegram channel their team told me that "Masternode minting is necessary to keep the blockchain alive and to keep it sustainable against attacks. We will burn all the minted coins publicly". I agree to this explanation because it's a POS.
  • I asked them about the plagiarism, They provided me a plagiarism test result https://www.quetext.com/report/238912da3c8367881eee .They further stated " As it is a fork of PIVX many of the features are same and they had to be explained the same way"

I found a very strong community at Telegram and that is essential for the cryptocurrency growth. They seem to have heaps of trust on this coin and it's founder. In the end, It is the trust that builds the community.Even if it is a mere value transfer coin, it is still a first attempt from the Nation.
Well I have my own views , I was replied very politely at telegram and was given prompt reply regarding my questions. They agreed that they are still in preparation phase and they will disclose utilities prior to ICO public sale. I am shocked by the amount of private investors that Tenup has gathered without major advertisement. I will search more about the founder and try to share it as well.
I hope this does not turn out to be a scam and they disclose the applications and utilities soon.
jarvis77 (OP)

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:18:35 PM

{
  "version": 1010000,
  "protocolversion": 70914,
  "walletversion": 61000,
  "balance": 0.00000000,
  "zerocoinbalance": 0.00000000,
  "blocks": 14446,
  "timeoffset": 0,
  "connections": 9,
  "proxy": "",
  "difficulty": 68939.0330658106,
  "testnet": false,
  "moneysupply": 57650735.26331176,
  "zTUPsupply": {
    "1": 74.00000000,
    "5": 75.00000000,
    "10": 5160.00000000,
    "50": 16750.00000000,
    "100": 1700.00000000,
    "500": 1000.00000000,
    "1000": 6000.00000000,
    "5000": 0.00000000,
    "total": 30759.00000000
  },
  "keypoololdest": 1529448027,
  "keypoolsize": 1001,
  "paytxfee": 0.00000000,
  "relayfee": 0.00010000,
  "staking status": "Staking Not Active",
  "errors": ""
}
sumair7231

Activity: 261
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:35:00 AM

You should bring this to the notice of relevant authorities and to the media in Pakistan

Pakistani government is not going to help since cryptos are illegal in Pakistan
jarvis77 (OP)

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:48:21 PM

Pakistani government is not going to help since cryptos are illegal in Pakistan

Waqar Zaka is under investigation by Federal Investigation Agency NR3C (Cyber Crime) in Pakistan for Cryptocurrency SCAM
irfan_pak10
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1650

Sugars.zone

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 04:27:00 PM

I am confirming here that Yes! They are removing users if they talk about their newbie team. I made a post that team showing unprofessional behavior regarding users queries and they removed me.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
jarvis77 (OP)

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 09:06:08 AM

I am confirming here that Yes! They are removing users if they talk about their newbie team. I made a post that team showing unprofessional behavior regarding users queries and they removed me.

Yes if we ask them serious questions and people who got experience in crypto they just kick them out. Their team is amateur looks like they picked noobs straight out of university might be some in university as well with no knowledge how to answer the questions. The investors need to answer them these questions before investing. Mostly look emotional investors just promoting Waqar Zaka being a influencer. Before people got shitcoin on the name of ouicoin and now they getting another shitcoin without any usage called tenup. The ouicoin investor need to get refund from Waqar Zaka. We are trying to track original ouicoin Team to find out about investigation about Waqar Zaka and try to get info from Federal investigation Agency NR3C (Cyber Crime) about the investigation they are doing.
jarvis77 (OP)

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 10:03:45 PM

Must Watch this before investing in Waqar Zaka Project tenup Smiley

https://youtu.be/99V_dVN018Q
ishotasi

Activity: 4

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 04:43:15 AM

no plane whatsoever... just taking money from innocent people...

pretty sure just ponzy scheme... he will make million but the investors will get peanuts.

Why? Because simply listening to him, his attitude his team and the crap which has been put on the website is is just bullshit.

His plan is ok for a naive or innocent people of Pakistan who want to get richer overnight... but for a thoughtful person who have some knowledge of crypto market will just ignore this scam.
adilamani

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:59:38 AM

Let’s discuss the points one by one.

Waqar Zaka like many crypto commentators analysed and discussed many coins over the last few years and got many right and some wrong. We all did, just focusing on a couple of the failed ones is not right. You should not be surprised to know that he is constantly offered promotional deals that he denies on almost daily basis due to the past learnings. For onecoin Waqar became a part of a sting operation and hence made a lot of eniemies but to my knowledge did not promote bitconnect.

This is quite clearly discussed in the whitepaper, let us know how we can improve the visibility on this. As this is a community project and the best way is to find solutions together.

TenUp is a platform for promoting crypto currencies in conflict zones and VC facilities for the underprivileged, getting infrastructure and software development services done for such causes is not as simple as it sounds. The roadmap is on the website and on the whitepaper that includes VC platform, initial funding of VCS, Mesh network etc. Though some bits are still under discussion and the dates are not announced, stay tuned and updated information will be available soon. If you believe all this development and deployment can be done cheaper then join the team, this will help in improving the quality of life of people around the world who need it the most.

This is already discussed in the whitepaper. But is still a million dollar question right there and merits its own discussion thread. Right now crypto adoption is very limited, most big coins are merely store of value and hardly serve any meaningful purpose for everyday users. Imagine when people in conflict zones will use crypto for some time as their main medium of exchange (state backed fiat collapses during conflict). The fragmentation, crypto spread and organic nature of the growth will cause it to stick even during peace time and will also help the coin to stay stable. Think! this is bigger than most people can imagine and my reason to be a part of this process.

Premine is done everywhere not sure what is wrong, if there were ETH tokens 0.5 billion is not unusual. Per coin value will be less so what? Any remaining coins will be burned after the ICO. The wallet is just launched what else is expected, why should there be a deliberate attempt to hide or fool people? Masternode and rewards drive the system so why should there be no more minting, market forces will create the the right equilibrium

Design still being discussed and finalized. But does that gives any credibility?

Not sure what is the criteria here but some give courses on blockchain, develop exchanges (centralized and DEX) for living. Team is also expanding come to our office and discuss if you have expertise, we will be happy to liaise if you have a potential. The days of isolated teams are gone, now it is all open, bounty based and community driven. Just fork and send pull requests if you believe and earn.

The bits you are talking about should have been in appendix or maybe were not needed anyway, e.g. what is bitcoin and what is a masternode etc. Do you really care about all that, should people now write "what is bitcoin" in their own words. You can read the whitepaper from start till that section and point out where is any copy paste, the whole paper is written internally and without using any so called whitepaper teams, just those standard definitions are from a content writer and online. Satoshi would not want teams to outsource their whitepaper, this is not an exam. I urge all commentators on this forum to atleast read the whitepaper once and make your own minds and give feedback so that it can be improved.

What is the guarantee that EOS is going to work, we just abandoned EOS for one of our project due to centralization and governance issues. But it is not an easy business for a celebrity to just disappear in the ether. Their bread and butter is their following.

These details will be made available by the appropriate team, the ICO is not officially announced and hence no need to panic

This information will be make available by the appropriate team, being tech this is not our focus

You are spot on here, this is not right. The team is going through training and things will improve. Being involved in growth, mobilization, charity etc. the decision to not have outsourced teams of profional mind manipulators is deliberate. To be fair with the team it is not an easy business because celebrities attract a lot of negative attention too, some of the comments in this message board will be a testament to that. Also the regional conflict resolution practices are not very mature, the level of debate and discussion is still evolving. Right now follow any local hashtag and you will find shallow arguments, whataboutism and mud slinging but little substance. But point taken.

OuiCoin had issues and it could not have been used for the proposed platform. If you know anyone who invested in OuiCoin still not compensated then point them to the team on any social media platform or to the main website, they were proactively contacted and hence unlikely there will be many out there. Regarding donations if anyone has given any donations then they can request the information about spending of their hard earned money just send the proof of donation (indigogo etc records), videos and other proofs were given where requested. One can do an audit if they are determined anyway. Check the indidigogo campaigns, auditing a registered foundation is not all that difficult. Most spending records can be calulcated and activity funding can be estimated even directly.

Now that seems like an unfair comment. Visit or best accompany Waqar to one of the conflict zones and help out. There is nothing better than getting first-hand experience and instead of questioning and whataboutism maybe point out what can be done better. Not very social and very busy myself so I might take some time before responding especially on this type of forum but happy to engage in constructive discussion.

Who can respond to a question like this "I can fork and create a coin in ten minutes" when this is clearly more focused on the method of adoption and the VC platform for the underprivileged. We need questions and answers that have a potential end goal to make a constructive dialog, shallow statements are a daily routine for celebrities and the users flood their channels routinely so they are bit more trigger happy on the block button.

sumair7231

Activity: 261
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 06:01:21 PM

i asked the Admins about tenup and ouicoin

admin 1 : tenup is same just named changed from ouicoin to tenup

i asked forked ?

admin 1 : no just name changed

admin 2: Tenup is the fork of pivx while ouicoin is fork of novacoin

so i asked admin waqar ended up scamming people with ouicoin ?

admin replied No why you asking when you haven't invested in ouicoin

i replied who said i haven't invested ? (i haven't invested tho)

admin 1 xxxx@xxx.com send ur mail to receive ur tenup coins in return of ouicoin

So this opens two things

admins dont know about the coin they founded , admin 1 thinking its just named change

admin 2 said admin 1 didn't knew it because he is not a blockchain developer  and i was like i am a faucet owner and i know more than tenup admin

so two things ouicoins holder gets tenup in return

waqar team admin dont know shit
nedian

Activity: 29

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 06:26:47 AM

Hey
Can I ask one question? Im sure you will allow me to ask
1)   How many coins are needed for pivx masternode?
2)   Pivx is a fork of?
Im sure you will go to google for these questions so conclude that these are technical questions and admin 2 is just a moderator on telegram and also admin 2 is not a part of tenup team, he is just a moderator, go to tenup.io you will see the whole team and first read our whitepaper im sure you will be able to understand the idea behind TENUP.
highkhan
Copper Member

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 04:01:53 PM

Hello @adilamani I don't know about Tenup but you mentioned OuiCoin so I wanted to tell you one thing, OuiCoin never had any issue. It was never been hacked. OuiCoin still with the original developers. Waqar Zaka was not part of OuiCoin. Waqar Zaka wanted to launch the coin in a seminar and did private crowdsale. He collected more then half million USD (Around 5 crore Pakistan Rupees) Using his personal bank account (His new partners wouldn't know about this) and started a new coin. A complain was lodged with Federal Investigation Agency and have been Provided all the information.

Basically what ever he say on social media its all lie. He is just a fake person with fake personality and a complete lie. His only target is to collect as much as money from his followers and give them false hope. If any of the above information is wrong or if he claim that its all to bring him down. All the communications with him recorded and provided to FIA Cyber Crime. He is not coming back due to the investigation going on.

Waqar Zaka you taking things light Smiley. What ever you have done its not gonna be easy for you this time.

Let’s discuss the points one by one.

Waqar Zaka like many crypto commentators analysed and discussed many coins over the last few years and got many right and some wrong. We all did, just focusing on a couple of the failed ones is not right. You should not be surprised to know that he is constantly offered promotional deals that he denies on almost daily basis due to the past learnings. For onecoin Waqar became a part of a sting operation and hence made a lot of eniemies but to my knowledge did not promote bitconnect.

This is quite clearly discussed in the whitepaper, let us know how we can improve the visibility on this. As this is a community project and the best way is to find solutions together.

TenUp is a platform for promoting crypto currencies in conflict zones and VC facilities for the underprivileged, getting infrastructure and software development services done for such causes is not as simple as it sounds. The roadmap is on the website and on the whitepaper that includes VC platform, initial funding of VCS, Mesh network etc. Though some bits are still under discussion and the dates are not announced, stay tuned and updated information will be available soon. If you believe all this development and deployment can be done cheaper then join the team, this will help in improving the quality of life of people around the world who need it the most.

This is already discussed in the whitepaper. But is still a million dollar question right there and merits its own discussion thread. Right now crypto adoption is very limited, most big coins are merely store of value and hardly serve any meaningful purpose for everyday users. Imagine when people in conflict zones will use crypto for some time as their main medium of exchange (state backed fiat collapses during conflict). The fragmentation, crypto spread and organic nature of the growth will cause it to stick even during peace time and will also help the coin to stay stable. Think! this is bigger than most people can imagine and my reason to be a part of this process.

Premine is done everywhere not sure what is wrong, if there were ETH tokens 0.5 billion is not unusual. Per coin value will be less so what? Any remaining coins will be burned after the ICO. The wallet is just launched what else is expected, why should there be a deliberate attempt to hide or fool people? Masternode and rewards drive the system so why should there be no more minting, market forces will create the the right equilibrium

Design still being discussed and finalized. But does that gives any credibility?

Not sure what is the criteria here but some give courses on blockchain, develop exchanges (centralized and DEX) for living. Team is also expanding come to our office and discuss if you have expertise, we will be happy to liaise if you have a potential. The days of isolated teams are gone, now it is all open, bounty based and community driven. Just fork and send pull requests if you believe and earn.

The bits you are talking about should have been in appendix or maybe were not needed anyway, e.g. what is bitcoin and what is a masternode etc. Do you really care about all that, should people now write "what is bitcoin" in their own words. You can read the whitepaper from start till that section and point out where is any copy paste, the whole paper is written internally and without using any so called whitepaper teams, just those standard definitions are from a content writer and online. Satoshi would not want teams to outsource their whitepaper, this is not an exam. I urge all commentators on this forum to atleast read the whitepaper once and make your own minds and give feedback so that it can be improved.

What is the guarantee that EOS is going to work, we just abandoned EOS for one of our project due to centralization and governance issues. But it is not an easy business for a celebrity to just disappear in the ether. Their bread and butter is their following.

These details will be made available by the appropriate team, the ICO is not officially announced and hence no need to panic

This information will be make available by the appropriate team, being tech this is not our focus

You are spot on here, this is not right. The team is going through training and things will improve. Being involved in growth, mobilization, charity etc. the decision to not have outsourced teams of profional mind manipulators is deliberate. To be fair with the team it is not an easy business because celebrities attract a lot of negative attention too, some of the comments in this message board will be a testament to that. Also the regional conflict resolution practices are not very mature, the level of debate and discussion is still evolving. Right now follow any local hashtag and you will find shallow arguments, whataboutism and mud slinging but little substance. But point taken.

OuiCoin had issues and it could not have been used for the proposed platform. If you know anyone who invested in OuiCoin still not compensated then point them to the team on any social media platform or to the main website, they were proactively contacted and hence unlikely there will be many out there. Regarding donations if anyone has given any donations then they can request the information about spending of their hard earned money just send the proof of donation (indigogo etc records), videos and other proofs were given where requested. One can do an audit if they are determined anyway. Check the indidigogo campaigns, auditing a registered foundation is not all that difficult. Most spending records can be calulcated and activity funding can be estimated even directly.

Now that seems like an unfair comment. Visit or best accompany Waqar to one of the conflict zones and help out. There is nothing better than getting first-hand experience and instead of questioning and whataboutism maybe point out what can be done better. Not very social and very busy myself so I might take some time before responding especially on this type of forum but happy to engage in constructive discussion.

Who can respond to a question like this "I can fork and create a coin in ten minutes" when this is clearly more focused on the method of adoption and the VC platform for the underprivileged. We need questions and answers that have a potential end goal to make a constructive dialog, shallow statements are a daily routine for celebrities and the users flood their channels routinely so they are bit more trigger happy on the block button.

Asadali569

Activity: 53

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 08:33:05 PM

First thing is first. It is very easy to pick out the negativity, it only reflects your own self and what you are made up. Secondly, you need to realise that he only promoted what he was doing and it was not his business. I know what a scam is and Bitconnect wasn’t a scam since it gave warning for its users to take their money out as it would be getting closed soon. Much several bigger companies shut down due to some reasons. However, you can not black anyone who is promoting rather the company, if it shuts down.

I don’t believe that you invested in Ouicoin since all you have is utter gibberish to speak for it. Since you talked about social media,  All the people who invested in Ouicoin are getting TenUp coins now. Check out twitter and TenUp’s page on all social media and see their reviews and tweets Because they are happy about TenUp.

Spread positivity and love, not hatred and negativity.
highkhan
Copper Member

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:20:23 AM
Last edit: July 30, 2018, 09:44:39 AM by highkhan

@Asadali569 Waqar Zaka is low life thug let him come back to Pakistan everything will be clear. Btw I don't have to invest in OuiCoin. I am one of the member of the Ouicoin Team. If all the information is fake or misinformation regarding Waqar Zaka we wouldn't go to authorities to lodge the complain against him. Ouicoin was not designed and controlled by Waqar Zaka he just used ouicoin to raise funds later he told the community its was hacked. About social media I know how its done by ahmer rafique and farrukh Smiley and I know what kind of followers Waqar Zaka got and how he request his followers to comment.

Basically Waqar Zaka is a lie. Sorry for you @asadali569 for a low life you got mentor like Waqar Zaka Smiley You will find it soon

First thing is first. It is very easy to pick out the negativity, it only reflects your own self and what you are made up. Secondly, you need to realise that he only promoted what he was doing and it was not his business. I know what a scam is and Bitconnect wasn’t a scam since it gave warning for its users to take their money out as it would be getting closed soon. Much several bigger companies shut down due to some reasons. However, you can not black anyone who is promoting rather the company, if it shuts down.

I don’t believe that you invested in Ouicoin since all you have is utter gibberish to speak for it. Since you talked about social media,  All the people who invested in Ouicoin are getting TenUp coins now. Check out twitter and TenUp’s page on all social media and see their reviews and tweets Because they are happy about TenUp.

Asadali569

Activity: 53

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 08:59:56 AM

@Asadali569 Waqar Zaka is low life thug let him come back to Pakistan everything will be clear. Btw I don't have to invest in OuiCoin. I am one of the member of the Ouicoin Team. If all the information is fake or misinformation regarding Waqar Zaka we wouldn't go to authorities to lodge the complain against him. Ouicoin was not designed and controlled by Waqar Zaka he just used ouicoin to raise funds later he told the community its was hacked. About social media I know how its done by ahmer rafique and farrukh Smiley and I know what kind of followers Waqar Zaka got and how he request his followers to comment.

Basically Waqar Zaka is a lie. Sorry for you @asadali569 for a low life you got mentor like Waqar Zaka Smiley You will find it soon

I don’t believe that you invested in Ouicoin since all you have is utter gibberish to speak for it. Since you talked about social media,  All the people who invested in Ouicoin are getting TenUp coins now. Check out twitter and TenUp’s page on all social media and see their reviews and tweets Because they are happy about TenUp.

First thing, I don’t see how requesting others to comment has anything to do with lying?Huh You really need to have a reality check, sir. Secondly, “Pakistani” is the type of followers Waqar Zaka got. This is a forum to spread knowledge about cryptocurrency and not to spread hatred and your own reflection of life because of a person you met. Whether a low life or a high end person. I don’t care about what Waqar Zaka does in public. His life is his. Not mine or yours, therefore, you don’t have reason to even speak a word towards it. The only reason I’m even bothering with your negativity is to show you some light and hope that you realise that this platform isn’t for your little pathetic whinings.

Answer these
1. If Waqar Zaka is a scam then why are Europeans, Americans and all the people around the world from different scientific backgrounds helping, supporting and promoting him?
2. If TenUp is a scam then why is the TenUp logo on blockshow’s event?
3. If Waqar Zaka or TenUp is a scam, why is it only you who knows the “truth” and not media? I’m talking about the media that highlights even the speck of rumours from around the globe.
4. If TenUp is a scam, why can’t any other person in the crypto world recognise this except your special self?
5. If Waqar Zaka was under investigation then why on earth would he be in the USA?Huh? Federal investigation could’ve simply got him transferred back to Pakistan. When our prime ministers can’t escape federal investigations then how can Waqar Zaka?
6. Why are you being so freaking negative?
jarvis77 (OP)

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 05:39:17 PM

buying tickets or taking sponsor spot in blockshow event or any other exhibition. it doesn't mean they are supporting the project. Few things his followers don't know anyone visiting these events can take pictures or make a video with David Ripple dev, Charlie or Jimmy Wales. Any one can pay and become sponsors or buy ticket. Waqar Zaka is basically a lie once you use someone else project to raise funds and then start second project and lying to people "We just changed the name" or while launching in seminar lying "After 6 months of coding you are launching OuiCoin". Your followers are chutiyea as you said on snapchat.

First thing, I don’t see how requesting others to comment has anything to do with lying?Huh You really need to have a reality check, sir. Secondly, “Pakistani” is the type of followers Waqar Zaka got. This is a forum to spread knowledge about cryptocurrency and not to spread hatred and your own reflection of life because of a person you met. Whether a low life or a high end person. I don’t care about what Waqar Zaka does in public. His life is his. Not mine or yours, therefore, you don’t have reason to even speak a word towards it. The only reason I’m even bothering with your negativity is to show you some light and hope that you realise that this platform isn’t for your little pathetic whinings.

Answer these
1. If Waqar Zaka is a scam then why are Europeans, Americans and all the people around the world from different scientific backgrounds helping, supporting and promoting him?
2. If TenUp is a scam then why is the TenUp logo on blockshow’s event?
3. If Waqar Zaka or TenUp is a scam, why is it only you who knows the “truth” and not media? I’m talking about the media that highlights even the speck of rumours from around the globe.
4. If TenUp is a scam, why can’t any other person in the crypto world recognise this except your special self?
5. If Waqar Zaka was under investigation then why on earth would he be in the USA?Huh? Federal investigation could’ve simply got him transferred back to Pakistan. When our prime ministers can’t escape federal investigations then how can Waqar Zaka?
6. Why are you being so freaking negative?
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: